Teasing

Change

Xero's P.O.V

I'm kind of glad the drama happened yesterday. I bet that if that jerk wasn't brought up, I would've never bonded with my new sister. I washed up and went to the kitchen. I only say my new sister sitting there and reading. Not noticing me, she stood up to get some water. Only then, I saw what she was wearing.

"Y-Yah!! What do you think you're wearing?!" I rushed over and she almost chocked on her water. 

"W-what do you mean? It's only a crop top and high waisted short shorts! What's wrong with this? I wear these things almost everyday!" 

"I-It's too revealing. Go change."

"Too bad I need to go to my new workplace now." She giggled and when  didn't answer, she went out the door. I rushed outside and saw her get on her motorcycle. 

"Y-yah!! Yoo Seoyoun!!!"

"Why? You need a ride?" She looked at me and frowned.

"W-well..I mean there are boys there and most of the boys there will be my friends-"

"Our friends. They're my friends now too."

"Yea..anyways..I'm not letting them-"

"What are they going to do? me?" 

"N-no..but.."

"I wouldn't let them..I have a really big and great background in sports at my old school. Let's just say the practices and training were crucial and it involved martial arts. Now, get on oppa."

"F-Fine. Only because you need to get to work now and I'm going there too."

"YAH!!! GUYS! WAIT FOR ME!!" We didn't need to see to know who's voice that belonged too. She handed me a helmet.

"Here. Get on and hold on to my waist tightly, but not the point I'm going to die. Got it?" I gulped and did as she said. 

"Don't go too fast that we'll die." I said.

"Don't worry, I used to ride this everyday. Ready?"

"Ready." I replied and as soon as I gave her the okay sign, she started. I thought I was almost going to die. Let's just hope I wouldn't.

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"We're here." I said for the 10th time.

"O-oh?? Yea..I'm not dead!!" Was this dude serious?

"Of course not! Like I said, everyday..Youngjae oppa's used to it though..eh, you'll get used to it." I took my helmet off and out it in the trunk.

"You mean I'll have to ride this everyday?!" He took his helmet off and gave it to me.

"If you don't want to walk.." I shrugged it off and put it in beside my helmet.

"OMO!!! XERO OPPA!! What is she doing here?" Some girl suddenly interupted and the looked at me with disguest after she looked at my outift.

"Yoo Seoyoun and now Yoo Jiho. We're just siblings and transferring to the same school. If you don't want to cause trouble with me, I suggest you don't get on my bad side." I glared at her and she looked frightened so suddenly.

"Y-yes...so..I guess I should give my queenka tittle to you?"

"If you don't want to get humiliated."

"O-okay then.." She turned away to leave.

"W-wait..but..you do know..you could always be my friend..what's you name?"

"Park Sooyoung, but Lizzy will do..but are you serious? Nobody wants to be friends with me." Her confidence and everything was gone.

"Of course not! Everyone is-oof!" I elbowed my brother in the stomache.

"Don't listen to him. Hey, listen..I've got to go work now, but let's trade numbers..and wanna come in??"

"Really?! No waay this is true..I'm dreaming." She said the last part barely audible. I only laughed at her silliness.

"Yea, come in!!" I slung my arm around her shoulder.

"Umm..Seoyoun..do you think we can be best friends? I;ve never had one before, but I really want one..." She asked shyly.

"Why not? So..then..shall we go best friend?" She looked like the happiest girl on Earth. I smiled back and we went in.

"Yah! How about me? Your brother who loves you very much??"

"WALK ON YOUR OWN!" We giggled and went in.

"Seoyoun! You're-"

"Late? I know Himchan oppa, but I was too busy befriending  this girl." 

"O-ohh..well..the shop opens in 20 mins." 

"Mhmm kay!" I turned my attention to Lizzy.

"So..should I go?"

"No, no! Let's sit down! I'll introduce you to everyone!"

"They already know me though..and they kind of hate me.." She looked down.

"You think I didn't get the hint and I'll introduce you as my best friend! If they have a problem with it, they'll just have to deal with it and if they hate you, they'll have to hate me too." I smiled and she gave me a hug.

Lizzy's P.O.V

I don't think I've ever met anyone as nice as Yoo Seoyoun before. I think she was the person everyone just ahd to love. We broke out of our hug and she brought me to everyone. They all greeted her with smiles.

"Yah, Seoyoun..what's she doing here?"

"Yeah! What is she doing here?" Everyone's smiles became glares, except 3 people. They just looked clueless.

"See? I told you I'm not welcomed here.." I whispered to Seoyoun and turned to walk away. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to where I was before.

"This is my best friend and if all of you have a problem with that, deal with it. I know you guys don't see her as the most eligible person to sit on the bus with, but just give her a chance. Forgive her if she did do anything bad."

"Do you even know what she did?" It was the first time I heard Gohn talk.

"No..but-"

"Then why are you taking her side?! She almost killed your brother, Xero! Not only that, but she gave Hansol bad injuries! Can you still be her best friend or even friend after that?" I looked at Seoyoun. She didn't say anything, but I could see her hands turn into fists.

"Look. I forgave Joe..didn't I?"

"No. You br-"

"Then he came back later, but anyways. I forgave who made me trust him and then when I gave him my trust, my everything..he went behind my back and cheated on me. Did I also mention that when I meant by everything, I mean my..my.."

"You're what? Thinking of some-" I gasped.

"Seoyoun..you don't mean your.." She only nodded and teared up.

"Yea..my ity.." 

"Oh..then..I..umm..sorry." He quickly backed down and stayed quiet.

"So, you should-"

"You WHAT?!" I saw a really angry Yoo Youngjae. Ahh..shiat. I'm screwed.

"I knew I should've beaten up that jerk when I had the clear chance!" Xero oppa joined on the hate.

"When?" I've never really seen Youngjae go angry so I had to admit, it was kind of scary.

"O-on our one year aniversary." I told him of the thought he'd relax a bit. Nope.

"Just after an year?! What are you?! Stupid?!" He barked at me.

"No, but I was physically weak at that time." I snapped back. He took a deep breath and I thought he calmed down.

"You are just like our biological mother. Her personality, her reputation, saying yes so easily, the way you dress-EVERYTHING!" Wow. That hurt. 

"You don't know what happened, yet you were there. It happened at the party. YOU dragged me there, saying you wouldn't let me go. WELL you let me go and even got me drunk. So..what do you think happened?" 

"W-well..I-I did that? Unbelievable..princess, I'm so sorry.." He hugged me and I sighed. 

"It's okay..everyone has those moments.." I pat his back.

"See! I knew you were an angel unnie!!" Our attention turned to Taeyang's sister..what was her name...uhh..uhh...

"Joo Ah! How'd you get in here?" Taeyang stuttered in shock.

"Your..mother told me to bring her in..appearently you and Seoyoun had a..a..PWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Himchan and Yongguk oppa suddenly erupted in laughter.

"What? What? Tell me hyung!!" Xero oppa demanded.

"Oh right! Yesterday! I promised you! They ahe a date!" Youngjae oppa chuckled.

"WHAT?!" Everyone, including me and Taeyang, yelled at them.

"It's true!!!! They're dating!! Why aren't you holding hands?? Oh..and unnie..are you cheating on Taeyang oppa with him?" 

"No, no he's my brother. Just my brother..and Xero oppa as well.."

"Wait..you guys are dating?" P-Goon oppa asked, still trying regain his balance..in face everyone was.

"No!!" Me and Taeyang both denied.

"You aren't dating? B-but..I thought.." She was about to sulk. I picked her up and sat her on the table.

"Look..err..Joo Ah..as I said yesteray, when 2 people decide go out on a date..they do it because they have real feelings of love..for each other. Now, me and Taeyang's situation..I only know his real name, his nickname and that he has a reallly r-ahh..nevermind..I don't even know how old he is.."

"No problem! You can get to know each other as you date!" Joo Ah smiled happily. I felt arms wrap around my waist and a body against mine.

"Yea babe..we can get to know each other..maybe my room?" I could feel Taeyang's hot breath on my neck. O.M.F.G. 

"Yea!! I'll even give up our appointment..instead!! You can have a private appointment in oppa's room! Our parents aren't here and our rooms are soundproof, so you can make as much as-"

"Woah! Joo Ah!! That's enough!! Aha...who taught you these stuff anyways?" Seogoong oppa interupted her.

"Taeyang oppa watches videos." Hmm..maybe this can be fun..playing around with Jenissi? Count me in. I locked eyes with Youngjae oppa to get his permission first. Although we weren't twins, we sometimes had that telepathy thing going on. Most of the time, it failed..but not this time. I broke out of his hold. He was suprised at first, but when I sat him on a chair, he was shocked. When I sat on his lap, wraping my arms around his neck..he was absoulutely speehless. 

"Hmm..maybe we could get to know each other better..everything.." I pressed my chest harder into his and was trying my absoulute hardest trying not to die of laughter. Since, he couldn't see me face, it was better..for me. The rest of the boys saw it was a joke, but also tried to hold it in.

"Yea..then..why don't you guys take work off today?" Yongguk oppa stiffled a laughter. 

"Yea..babe..why don't we?" I pecked his neck and I could feel him go stiff. Ah, this was fun..but..why did I choose to ? Play with him like that? Maybe because I li-no..it couldn't be. I stood up and grabbed his hand along.

"Oh, Seoyoun? Jenissi hyung knows how to drive a motorcycle!!" I heard Xero oppa shout.

"Thanks for the tip!" I waved and exited, along with Taeyang. When we were there, he seemed to recover from his shock. I took my helmets out and gave one to Taeyang. I also gave him my keys.

"Woah..are we actually??"

"Drive me to your house.." I winked before putting my helmet on. I saw him scoff and put his helmet on. He started the engine and our trip to his house began. 

"We're almost here..should be in a minute or so..get ready to get off." Right then, I moved my hands lower to his hip area.

"Good..good.." Was I actually going to do this? I guess so..I mean I did forgive him and let's be honest..he's really hot. I think I could give him a try..not just as a friend with benefit..no never that, but as a boyfriend.

"We're here." We took our helmets off and placed them in my trunk. He gave me back my keys and took out his keys. I followed him to his door and to his room. He closed the door behind me and I awkwardly sat on his bed, while he stood near the door.

____________________________________________________________

So...first of all..TRIPLE UPDATE!! YAAY!!!

And also..I may or may not do a full on chapter. I kind of want this to remain fluffy. The next chapter will be marked 'm', but I'm not sure it'll be home run..If I can find a friend to do this now or tommorow, I will. I'll only put the 'm' content so nobody will be missing out on any details.

Read at your own risk, but hope everyone enjoyed this one!!