First Day

Change

Seoyoun's P.O.V

I couldn't sleep. No matter what I tried, I couldn't sleep. After an hour of trying to fall asleep, I gave up. So I got up. I washed up and changed from my pajamas to my everyday outfit. Then, I went back to my washroom and did my usual makeup - winged eyeliner, mascara with a bright pink lip tint. I went down stairs and just waited for my brother and dad to wake up. Just as I was aboout to die of boredom, I recieved a phone call. 

"Heyy!!" I recognized the voice in an instant. 

"Hey girl!!" 

"How are you? I know it's like 6 am there, but I just knew you wouldn't be sleeping." 

"Ah, you were right. You know me too well!"

"Of course I do! We knew each other since when?" 

"Rightt aha..well..how's life there?" 

"It's absoulutely great! So, what are you doing on your first day in Korea?" 

"My brother's taking me shopping and to meet people." 

"Fun!!" I just laughed at my friend's sarcasm. We talked for what seemed like hours.

"Hey, you're up." I looked behind me to look at my brother.

"Hey..I got to go..my brother is up and ready."

"Mhmm kaay..bye!!" I said bye and hung the phone up.

"How did my little princess sleep?" He ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead after giving me toast.

"Mhm..couldn't sleep..the time zones..they're just ugh." I rolled my eyes and took a bite out of my toast. My brother chuckled.

"Well..then, still a diva. Hey, you also have to call me oppa since I'm older than you." 

"Mhm..yea sure." I kept taking bites after bites until I was finally finished.

"Don't forget that our new mom and her son is coming today." My brother said as he took a final bite of his toast.

"Oh..yay. That's lovely." I cleared my plates as well as Youngjae's. Oh..opps..Youngjae oppa's plates.

"Be nice to them. No sass or your usual rudeness. Get rid of your trouble making mean self." He stood up and gave me my purse.

"I like our new mom. See? I even called her mom. She's not like Cinderella's step mom. She's the uber uber nice mom. She supports my wicked personality." It is true our new mom was nice. Really nice. She over-worries though..hmm...

"Yea. let's hope her son is like that too." I giggled and locked the door behind us. 

"We're not riding?" I frowned.

"Nope. We're walking..you know..to Yongguk and Himchan hyung's cafe?" 

"B-but..my motorcycle.." I pointed to it.

"I still can't believe dad let you bring that with us..Just come! Walk a bit!"

"Fine, but let me just say..who was the star mvp at our old school? Who is it because our school won every time at track and field? Even socer?"

"Fine, fine..your highness." I laughed and we walked 5 minutes straight with like 2 turns. 

"Wow. That was fast and why are people staring at me like I'm a ?" He rolled his eyes and opened the door for me.

"Well, it's because it's considered inapropriate." 

"Screw that. I'm sticking to my crop tops." 

"Whatever. Hey hyung!" Youngjae oppa greeted Yongguk oppa and I just waved. I was going to sit down, but a certain somebody grabbed me by the back of my shirt.

"Hey! That hurt!" 

"Say hi."

"I did..but not properly..hey Youngguk oppa." 

"Hey. I'll deliver something by the table where the idiots are." He smiled at me and I smiled back while nodding. 

"NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Wha-" I couldn't finish as I was attacked by Zelo.

"I MISSED YOU!!!"

"Y-Yea..I-I missed y-you too..b-b-but..I-I can't br-b-breath." 

"Oh, sorry noona." Aish, this guy was just so damn adorable.

"You're glad your adorable or I would've hit you..aha."

"Mind sitting down? You're blocking everyone." This guy with dark brown hair glared at me.

"Now, Jeni-"

"Where? I don't see anyone. Are you okay, you know..in the head? Or did you forget to take your meds?" I glared back at him.

"Well, you're one rude person. I don't understand why anyone would be glad to see you." 

"Oh, no he did not." Youngaje oppa whispered to Himchan oppa.

"Thanks for stating the obvious. Who asked you to join anyways? You're pretty rude yourself. So, I don't see how you're saying all this stuff to me..unless you see me as a mirror staring right back at you." He scoffed and jumped over the table. He walked towards my way and so did I, meeting me halfway.

"You two were being too loud. It's ear piercing. It's obnoxious. It's childish. Maybe that's why you wuld never get a boyfriend."

"Hey hyung!!" My attention diverted to a large group of guys coming in and then back to this rude person.

"Shush A-Tom! He's in the middle of seducing a girl!" Oh ho ho, not in a million years.

"For your information, I did have a-"

"Well now you know why he broke up with you." 

"Your rude personality, stuck up atitiude and miss I'm all of this. Bet he just plain broke up with you. Maybe he cheated on you."

"Oh, that's a really bad choice of a sentence you chose there." I heard my Jongup say.

"I-I" Thoughts of Joe surfaced my mind. One by one. Starting from where we first started going out until when he started acting weird. Finally, the bitter truth. The ugly true. The factual truth that I didn't want to believe.

"Why so quiet all of a sudden? Cat got your tongue?" Everything just started re surfacing to my mind. Now, it all fits. He was cheating on me. He was a drug dealer and I fell for his trap. I was so stupid. I felt tears falling down my cheeks and I could hear him laughing.

"Hy-hyung..I think you should stop. She's crying." A firm voice stated. 

"What? Why? She's the on that started it with me. If she cries, she cries. It's not my fault she's rude, mean and sassy. It's also not my fault that her wicked personality caused the br-"

"SHUT UP!" My hand made a loud contact with his face without thought. There was only the sounds of me crying. 

"Did you just slap me?" 

"You deserved it. You shouldn't opened your mouth so much. You don't even know her-"

"I-It's true though." 

"What? No..look at me sis, it was a mutual break up and he just happened to loose feelings for you because you were leaving." My brother tried calmed me.

"No. It's the truth. What all he said...he read my mind like an opened book. His phone..it..just his phone..I didn't want to believe the messages so I believed that jerk instead. I-I can't believe I was so stupid!" My sadness sudenly, slowly, converted to anger.

"Wh-what messages?" I saw my brother frown. I just shook his hand off as well as my tears and turned to the guy who read me like an open book.

"You know what? You must feel pretty happy that you won our arguement. Congratulations because you just screwed me over even more by telling me the bitter and ugly truth I couldn't figure out."

"Wh-what? No..I-I didn't mean to-" His expression softned.

"Didn't mean to what? Hurt me? No, of course not. I'll tell you exactly what you did. Stab me through the heart? Rip out my heart, out it back in and rip it back out again. That's what you did, but thanks. Now I know I'm not even worth the attention or the time." I glared at him one last time before I felt a vibration.

"Hyung! Apologize!"

"H-hello?"

"Hey sweatheart. How ya doing?"

"W-who is this?"

"Who else? It's me..Joe."

"What do you want?"

"I figured we can still be together since it was a mutual breakup. I-It-I was stupid to say those words. I miss you. I don't think I can live without you."

"Funny Joe. Why? Is it because your other 3 girls left you?"

"What? No! Wh-"

"It's over and must for you if you can't live without me because I sure can live without you." I hung up. I did it. I had the courage to do that. I guess it's partially because of him.

"Was that him?" I nodded with tears still in my eyes. I glared at the guy one more, opening my mouth to stay something, but closing it again and just rushed out. I kept walking and walking and walking. 

"Hey! Wait up!" I turned around to see someone I had no idea about, but stopped anyways.

"Who..are you?" 

"I-I'm Seogoong. I just wanted to say sorry for his behavior back there." Did he send him? 

"I don't know what to say.." Oh ! Did I just say that outloud?! Ugh! Stupid!! Stupid!! I kept repeating it while hitting myself on the head for about another 3 times until a hand grabbed my arm.

"Hey..stop it..you're not stupid. If anything, that hyung abck there is stupid." He offered me a smile. I was about to smile, but it started pouring. Not even raining. Just pouring. Like..when I said goodbye to Joe.

"I-It-You should get back." I turned around and sat on stairs, beneath a parasole. Thinking he went back, I started crying again.

"I'm not leaving a pretty lady like you, but stop crying." I felt a body sit next to me.

"Why? Why does it hurt? I broke up with him and everything, but why does it keep on hurting?" I whispered, but was still audible.

 

Seogoong's P.O.V

Well, I was sure taken back a little. 

"I-I don't know, but just forget him. Burn everything that realtes to him. That's my advice." I smiled, but she was too busy crying. I did something totally random. I pulled her close and hugged her. 

__________________________________________________________

Sorry I took so long to update!! I guess it's because it was pretty long. 

I'm also sorry it's a bit sad and stuff, but it gets WAY better in the next chapter which I will start writing as soon as I'm done the author's note!! 

Got7 will be appearing in the next chapter and so will the first hints of the ones involved in the complicated love line(s)~

Please comment and give this story lots of love!!!