Day 2

Change

Sorry for the really late updtae guys hehe..but enjooyyyy!!

PSST.

HAVE YOU SEEN TOPP DOGG'S COMEBACK?! LIKE HOLY MOFO OF F! B-JOO JUST COMPLETELY LIKE..IDEK. B-JOO IS HITTING UP MY BIAS LIST.

ANYWAYS

Here's the update^^

_______________________________________________________________

Youngjae's P.O.V

"Yoo Youngjae, if you don't shut that mouth of your's, I will beat you up like I did to Sydney." 

"Sydney? Who's Sydney?" Xero asked.

"Oh, just this girl who spread rumors about Mark and Seoyoun having-"

"OKAY! ENOUGH!" She shouted in frusteration.

"Plus, it's not a big deal oppa. We're all grownups here." I heard Lizzy mumble.

"Oh, so have you seen-OW!"

"Told you to shut your trap." My sis rolled her eyes as I clutched my stomach.

"Did it hurt that much?" Yongguk hyung came beside me, chuckling.

"Would you like to get hit?" I shot back.

"Yup, they're definietly related."

"Shut up Jung Daehyun."

 

Seogoong's P.O.V

"So, you saw Gohn shirtless." I smirked, walking next to Seoyoun.

"Ugh, please don't. I would hate to punch a guy like you in the stomach." I laughed.

"Don't worry, you don't have too. Just curious." She looked at me weirdly. Then I realized I would've too.

"No!! Not like that, but..aish.nevermind."  I ruffled my hair. I felt her hand touch my shoulder.

"It's all good...let me just say, it's way better than Taeyang's." We both burst out in laughter.

"Everybody's body is." 

"Including you?"

"Including me."

"Well then..show me now. LIKE I mean..we're at the beach so.."

"Oh yeah..haha yea." I'm screwed. It was true I had a better boddy than Taeyang hyung, but maybe not as Gohn's..or Sehyuk hyung. I was too busy thinking, I didn't realize Seoyoun holding a sunscreen bottle in front of me.

"Hello??"

"Oh yea..thanks. WAIT. You want me to put it on you?!" She looked at me weirdly and then laughed.

"I was going to ask Lizzy to do it, but if you want too..just kidding. I'm just handing over a sunscreen for you and the boys. I'm asking Lizzy."

"O-ohh..well then.."

"See you in the water!!!" She waved and made her way to Lizzy. 

"Smooth hyung..reaal smooth." 

"Shut up Yano!"

 

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"OMG!! PARK SOOYOUNG!!" I ran to Lizzy and pulled her a bit further from my brother.

"You'll never guess what he just said to me." Her eyes glistened with excitement.

"He wanted to put sunscreen on me!!" I squealed.

"Then why aren't you letting him?" She frowned.

"I told him that you'd do it coz..my..ya know.." 

"Ohhh..welll let's , shall we?" She smirked.

"Wha-Ohhh..I like the way you think." I smirked when she was done whispering in my ear.

"Oh, look, the boys that we want are right there."

"How convienient." I toook my cover up off and put it in my bag. Lizzy grabbed a mat and pretended to look for a spot that 'just happened' to be in front of the boys we wanted to target.

"Seoyoun!! I found a really good spot!" 

"Mhmm!! Coming!!" 

"Found a good spot to what?" We heard Taeyang's voice.

"To put sunscreen on..duhh." Lizzy replied. 

"I will never understand girls." 

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. She squirted sunscreen on my back and made sure to smooth it out extra slowly, then the back of my arms and legs. I 'read' a magazine just to make our plan work out.

"I'm done!! Here!" 

"Can you put it on the rest of my body? I'm in the middle of a really good article about taking care of your skin and stuff." I tried holding in my laughter and I could see she was too.

"Uh, sure. We're both girls anyways."

"Thanks!" I felt her hands roam all around my body slowly. Sure, it might've been a turn on, but the fact that it was a girl..not so much.

"Can you do it quicker? Jeez?! Or some place else?" Gohn finally snapped. Bingo.

"No. I'm not done reading."

"Yea, I'm almost done anyways. All I have to do is her chest, then I'm done..unless you want to do it." She gave him a smirk and he looked away.

"I'll do it. It's not like I haven't touched them before." We whipped our direction to where Taeyang was coming from.

"You're wet so the effect of the sunscreen would be kind useless." Lizzy quickly combatted. Before he could say anything else, I grabbed the sunscreen as I out down the magazine.

"I'm done the article..so might as well put it on myself." I got up and was about to walk away when Taeyang grabbed me close and slapped my .

"Such a tease." He my ear.

"ert." I was about to shove him away, when someone else did.

"Hyung, really?"

"What now Seogoong?" 

"Whatever, let's go Seogoong oppa." I smiled and took his hand in mine.

"That was pretty brave of him to do that."

"Imagine if Youngjae or Xero oppa saw that." 

"He'd be dead."

"You got that right." We both laughed. I turned around and quickly put sunscreen before we jumped into the lukewarm water. We literally played in the water all day long. We went back to shore only to eat lunch and then we went back into the water, staying until 5pm. Just a few days ago, I didn't want to come here. I refused too, I didn't speak to my dad for a week when he told us and a day or 2 ago, I was confused..but now?

Park Hyunho, you changed the way I think about everything.

____________________________________________________________________

Leave me a comment on what you thought about it!!