Day 1

Change

Okay, so I saw the date of fmy last update and holy sh!t. I haven't updated this in soooo long. I have no excuses, but the truth..school. Yup..you guessed it haha. Well, enjoy Day 1 of Jeju^^ Going to be so fluffyyyy >.<

Comment on what you think of so far because I absoulutly lovee reading all your comments^^

Enjoy~~~~~

____________________________________________________________________

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"Finally!!! It's about time we landed!" I stretched once we got off the plane.

"I know right!! I thought I was going to die!!" Lizzy joined me on my stretches.

"Die of awkardness or happiness?" I smirked at her and she blushed.

"No!! I-It's not anything like that!" She quickly shook her head.

"Well then..let's go and get our luggage!!" I linked my arm in her arms and just talked all the way there. We seperated to hunt for our luggage.

***********After everyone got their luggage**********

"So, how was the plane ride?" Seogoong walked beside me.

"Good. It was a really fun time..he sure doesn't look like it, but he sure has a sense of humor! How about your's?" We chuckled.

"Mine?? It was sooo noisy! Hansol and B-Joo talked really loud! I swear I wouldd've been much better sitting with you." He chuckled while I laughed awkwardly.

"Y-yea me too..well at least we're sitting together on our way back!!" I gave him a smile. He smiled back. I continued the conversation, pretending nothing was wrong. I made sure to talk a little bit louder just to make sure he doesn't hear my heart pounding hard, against my chest. 

***********At the hotel***********

Lizzy's P.O.V

Me and Seoyoun walked into our room. On our left, it was Gohn and Youngjae's room. On our right, it was Yano and Zelo's room. In front of us, it was Hansol and Jongup's room.

"What are you wearing?" I asked her while unpacking the rest of my things.

"Isn't it obvious?" She looked at me with a sarcastic smile. I only laughed.

"No, I meant which swimming suit. I mean, you di bring more than 1 swimming suit..right?"

"Oh..yea..aha..silly me..I'm going to wear this (in this color and bottoms)." She showed me and I gave her a thumbs up.

"Wow!! That's so cute! They'll be going crazy when they see you in that!!" 

"Thanks! How about you?" She asked me, going into the bathroom to change. I also went into the batroom and quickly changed.

"Me? I'm wearing this (imagine her posing at the door like that)." I came out and so did Seoyoun. Well, she probably came before me..

"Nevermind me! They're going to go crazy when they see you!" She exclaimed.

"Nahh..have you looked at yourself??" We walked over to each other.

"Yes and you're much cuter!" I winked.

"Awe! Really?? Nobody's ever called me that when I was in my bikini.." I started tearing up.

"Awww, come here you little piece of cutie pie." She gave me a tight hug and I returned the hug. 

"Now, let's go out!" She gave me a goofy grin.

"Uhhhm.."

"Now, what's wrong?" She turned to me.

"Aren't you going to wear a coverup?" I asked and threw on a plain white sundress. 

"Nahh..I'll just go to Youngjae's room haha." She laughed and grabbed her set of keys.

"Okay..just a question, but why don't you call him oppa?? He is older tha you..right?" She nodded and I grabbed my set of keys. We both wore plain white slip flops.

"In America, we didn't have those so..yea..I'm not calling him oppa on a regular basis haha. You ready?" 

"Yea..let's go." We walked over to the left room. She knocked on the door and he opened it.

"Yah, wh-"

"I need a shirt to cover up."

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"Why don't you wear your's?" He frowned.

"Too lazy. Plus-AHHH!!! I'm sorry!! Bye!! Uhmm...I think I'll just go dig through mine." I quickly said it and left, feeling embarassed. Who knew  Gohn had a body like that? I could hear Youngjae laughing as I exited. I pulled Lizzy's wrist.

"Wha-Okay..then I guess we'll see you at the pool~" Lizzy waved at Youngjae. After we went in, we could hear the others come out of their rooms, asking what happened. 

"Well that was embarrasing.." I mumbled, but Lizzy had heard it.

"What happened anyways?" Lizzy askedme, throwing me a lace shirt. I threw it on, pulling my hair out.

"I saw Gohn shirtless.." Lizzy only laughed.

"Omg! I-I can't believe it!! HAhaha!!" Her neverending laughs didn't end, despite the fact we were at the pool.

"What happened? Is she okay?" Seogoong and Nakta asked. I only blushed a bit, stealing a glance at Gohn. He too, was also blushing. Lizzy took a deep breath.

"Seoyoun walked in on Gohn shirtless." Lizzy said, with laughter in between.

"WHAT?!" Every exxclaimed, bbut started laughing.

"When are you going to stop laughing?" I burried my hands in my face.

"Ok. Okay, we're good..pft..kinda!" HoJoon managed to get out. 

"Whatever.." I mumbled and sat on a chair, away from them. 

_________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed!!

An update is coming in about 1-3 days^^