Red

...and She Was Such A !

I LOVE MY SUSCRIBERS!! LOL.

 

 

 

So there I was, watching the tele. Then suddenly...

"SHOOT," and then I was running to the bathroom. My stomach hurt like a .

The way the bathroom was laid out, the sink was in front of the toilet, so I stared at my suddenly greenish face.

Oh, boy, umma's cookies sure made me sick.

Not feeling "successful", and after 30 unsuccessful minutes trying, I came out of the bathroom clutching my stomach. 

"Yah, MiCha, what's wrong?" Umma said carrying a laundry basket, as she passed me.Seems like she's always doing the laundry. I laughed at my thought, then my stomach squirmed again.

"Your cookies," I mumbled.

"Aigoo, what are you talking about dear," She said dropping the the laundry basket and putting her hand on my forehead.

"I never baked cookies," She replied concerned.

"What?!" I said very surprised, "I had a cookie in a red plastic bag! I thought you put it in my bag," I said feeling worse, and slightly worried.

"No, I'm afraid that wasn't mine," She said continuing to sit on the couch folding the clothes. "Someone, maybe an admirer-" She said looking suddenly enthusiastic and excited, "might've put it in your bag!" She said with big eyes.

"Maybe," I said uninterestedly.

"oh, SHI-IT," I said running to the bathroom again, but this time, a hand to my mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So I skipped the morning jog today. I think I earned it, seeing as I spent the whole afternoon puking my guts out, then the night recovering, drinking meds, and restoring myself.

"You still look green," YiJong said as he came out of the bathroom from his after-jog shower.

"Shut up," I replied tired. I had just woken up and made my way to the bathroom.

"Ew," I said at my appearance. I saw my slightly green complexion. But it was more pale than green. I need some life in me! 

After attempting to fix myself, I came out of the bathroom, barely green, and looking how I usually look everyday. Not like I care. Honestly, I'm not one to spend time infront of the mirror, or picking clothes, or anything like that. I just need to look AT LEAST decent.

I sighed as I picked out breakfast from the cupboards. I am NOT hungry. But of coarse breakfast is the most important meal.

 

 

 

I heard knocks on my door and a doorbell.

"WHATSUP DONGWOON," I heard my brother say in his loud voice. "Micha's in the kitchen, I gotta run, see you later," I heard him say.

I smiled seeing my best friend early again.

I guess I smiled too weakly. 

"Whoa, Micha, are you okay?" He said in a caring way.

I sighed, "Somewhat,"

"Are you sure you can go to school today?" He asked.

I nodded. After a while, and finding breakfast, we both left to school.

I felt a bit sicker when I got there.

 

We met Minho halfway there, he claimed to be with his girlfriend beforehand. 

"There's a bug in your hair," Minho said in a very relaxed way.

Now if there's any girly part about me, it's my bug-phobia.

"HOE LEE . GET IT OFF, GET IF OFF," I say frozen but extremely scared.

I close my eyes and a feel someone brush it off.

"Whoa, Micha, your really warm," Dongwoon said stomping on the ground. Poor bug. Don't mess with me.

"Huh?" I said not paying attention.

Then Minho put his hand to my forehead, "Micha! Your really warm! are you okay?"

I felt actually really good, now at least, "Well I did get freaked out because of that bug," I stated.

"Well you looked sick before too," Dongwoon said.

"I was sick, that stupid cookie I found in my bag yesterday made me throw up all afternoon," I pouted.

"Well that's why!" They exclaimed.

I giggled, "Well I feel totally fine now, so it doesn't matter I said. I saw Key and I started to run to him then my stomach felt a sharp pain and I stopped, and almost fell, clutching my stomach.

"Micha!" I heard the boys say. I look up and Key was looking at me, worriedly, walking to where I was surrounded by Dongwoon and Minho.

"You gotta take it easy today," Dongwoon said.

"Yeah, just rest up today," Minho added.

"What's going on?" Key said, uninformed. We all explained to him my nasty condition but in the process, the bell rang, and we all went to our first classes.

"Feel better 'Cha" the guys wished me. I smiled, flexing my arm and laughing.

First period wasn't that bad. And I liked my class too, so I decided to sit back and enjoy.

The nice girl who sat next to me noticed my condition.

"are you okay?" She asked.

I nodded. The guy in front of me, Haejoon, always turned around in this class to talk to that nice girl, JiYoung, and I too. See I have lots of... well not exactly friends, but acquaintances.

"Oh I know what will make things better!" JiYoung said brightly, and Haejoon gave her that smile-the one where you can tell that he's totally interested in her. But she was so ... independant, But eventually they did end up together, and no one wanted them to break up, but that's another love story on it's own.

She pulled out from her bag a very distinct, and infamous red plastic bag, holding multiple cookies. She perked up and Haejoon quickly put a hand in that bag.

My stomach rumbled and I swear, that red bag was taunting me.

"Where did you get that?!" I said not thinking, and sort of in shock.

"My friend baked cookies, and she gave me a bag," She smiled, "Why?" 

"Who?" I said interrogating her.

"Uh, Jessica? Do you know her?"

 

And I did everything in my power to restrain myself from... Exploding in anger? Well it was bad, I couldn't concentrate the rest of the day.