Raw

...and She Was Such A !

 

"I guess just a whole bunch of things..." I smiled at my best friend.

"I hope there good things," He whispered and scooted next to me, parallel. "I don't like seeing you frown,"

We were both looking at the ceiling, well at least I was, our hands on our stomach, knees bent, and feet flat on the ground.

I just listened to the rain, closing my eyes. I suddenly had the urge for hot cocoa.

"Dongwoon-ah, let's make hot cocoa," i said in an excited whisper, getting up.

Dongwoon laughed as he followed me into the kitchen.

the lights still wouldn't go on, so I tried to make use of the dim flash lights Minho put out an hour ago.

I started looking through the cupboards, "I'm sure Minho has some cocoa powder..." I said looking for it, Dongwoon helped.

"found it!" He said holding a can above his head.

We opened it and the mix smelled delicious. He took out the milk from the fridge and we got out 2 cups.

We both made our own cups and put them in the microwave. Then we remembered that there was no electricity.

"Maybe it taste good cold too," I said and proceeded to take a sip. I stuck my tongue out. "It tastes odd!" 

and he did the same and made a sour face. "I guess that's why it says 'HOT' cocoa mix on the can..." 

"I bet I can drink more than you," I said with a smirk. Gosh what is with me and betting. 

"Your on." Dongwoon said. "1, 2, 3-" and all that was in my vision was my cup and the retreating line of the liquid.

"FINISHED." I said in harsh whisper, and I see him laughing. 

"Wha-" I said and saw his full glass. "Your mean!" I said and started slapping him.

"Your crazy Micha," he said.

"You owe me Dongwoon," I pouted.

"Fine what do I 'owe' you?" He said getting the last of his giggles out.

"Umm.." I thought. "I dare you to Kiss key on the cheek and set it as his phone wallpaper!" I said and giggled.

"What? We're playing dare now?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"Just do it!" I giggled pushing him.

"Do I have to?"

"You made me drink nasty cocoa mix!" I said with a smirk. He rolled his eyes. I slowly took key's phone out of his pant pocket, without him waking up, but turning to his side.

I got onto the camera app and put my fingers in the air.

3, 2, 1, Dongwoon kissed Key's cheek and I took a picture.

Then I ran with the phone back to the kitchen and laughed my guts off.

"Aww! What a cute couple!" I said and looked through options to what I can do with the picture. There were many frames and I picked one with hearts and lovey dovey crap.

"Lemme see," Dongwoon said. He made a silly face and I laughed more.

"You guys are soo cute!" I pinched his cheeks. He stuck his tongue out.

Suddenly a noise was heard and the lights went on.

I jumped because it was so sudden, but was happy nonetheless, "yay!" I said with my hands in the air. "Now we can make HOT cocoa!" I smiled and remade mine and we put both our cups in the microwave. We decided to make our hot cocoa and then clean the mess and then wake the others up. It was almost 10:40 at this time.

"This is kinda fun," I commented, poking him.

"Yeah," He said softly with a smile. Then and there, I felt a warm sensation. My thought, 'his smile is nice...'

and we were just hanging out until the cups were ready.

"Here you go Best friend," I handed him his cup.

"Thank you Best friend." He copied me. We sat on the floor, our backs against the cupboards. 

I closed my eyes and smelled the drink. "Mmmm," and took a sip.

I guess I'm really stupid. "Ouch!!!" I said harshly, standing and  putting my cup behind me ontop of the cupboards.

"Hot!" I said holding my bottom lip.

Dongwoon laughed, getting up.

I pouted, my hand still on my lip. 

"It hurts." I stated. He still giggled, but not in a menacing way, Kind of in an observing way, and with light, carefree eyes and sound.

I slapped him, "Do something," I pouted.

"What can I do?" He said with curious eyes.

I shrugged. That was a stupid thing to say...

"Do you want ice?" he asked.

I shook my head, and bit my lip.

"Poor Micha," he giggled and just hugged me. I didn't hug back, but I really, really, really liked how he huged me, it felt warm, real, and reassuring...

I laid my head on his chest. Good thing he was super tall. Maybe it was such an odd situation, and late at night, that I forget m actions... I just acted... I didn't think...

I felt him brush his hands over my hair... It felt amazing, just his touch...

My arms came to life and suddenly they were wrapped around him, rubbing his back. We just stayed there in that position, hugging eachother. I felt my heart beat. It felt so loud. My mind didn't register how hard or loud it was beating. The lights flickered then went out again, but we stayed in that position.

Then after a while in the darkness, He held me about 6 inches away, and looked at my eyes. I looked at his back and I never realized how big they were. There were so pretty. 

Then what he did, didn't register again in my mind. Again, it was late at night.

But he leant in and kissed me, a bit hard at first, but it became soft and delicate, and I was frozen. I did not know what to do. Things like this don't happen to me. I'm one of the guys... I thought I was one of the guys... I was supposed to be one of the guys.

But this felt amazing. At the moment, I didn't want to be one of the guys. I didn't ever want to be one of the guys.

He jerked his head off, as if someone threw him off of me, but no one was there. He didn't look at me, only the ground. 

No one spoke, I couldn't move, I didn't know what face I was making, but suddenly he ran, and the door slammed.

My head didn't wasn't working right, I couldn't think, I didn't even know what I was doing until I felt the rain. I looked for him, running outside. I couldn't find him though. Then someone touched my shoulder and I screamed.

"Micha! What are you doing?!?!" Yunhee said, incredulously.

I shook my head. I felt empty. I felt like crying really hard, but nothing came, just the feeling.

"Where's Dongwoon?!" She said in the same tone, "Well, talk inside," she put her arm around me and pushed me inside. My legs weren't moving.

"Yunhee, what happened?!" She said in normal tone. Minho and Key's snores were still heard. I don't know what I would've done if Yunhee wasn't awake.

"I don't know.." I shivered.

"Your so cold!" Yunhee said. "Wait here, I need to get you a towel." Sje said and got up.

As she got up, my mind started working. 

"I think I like-MAYBE love, my best friend," I said out loud. "Holy crap." I said and got up. I needed to find him. I felt like I just discover something amazing. This feeling never came to me before, and I don't want it to leave.

I ran out the door, and suddenly I had the most energy I've had ever.

"Dongwoon-ah!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Lightening flashed and I got scared. I started running. "Dongwoon-ah!" I yelled the hardest. "Where are you?!" I yelled, I kept yelling and running around. I know the streets well. I ran all the way to my house, which wasn't very far. 

"Dongwoon?! Dongwoon-ah!"

"Micha?!" I looked with a huge smile, but found my brother.

"What the hell, Yijong?!" I said confused.

"What? Why are you in the rain? Ugh," He said and rolled his eyes, pushing me inside the house.

Once inside, my mother yelled at me. My brother tried to cover for me. We BOTH did not like omma getting mad. It's scary, and... just no.

"Chill ma, She went with us to the movies, I thought you knew, I guess I forgot to tell you." Yijong said so calmly. 

She stared at us with scary, huge eyes.

"Why is she all wet?!" She said. Oh gosh, lower volume, ma. I love you, I don't wanna spend money on eardrum surgery I might get.

"She started playing with a frog. You know how she is," Yijong said grabbing something from the fridge.

"Aish, chincha?!" She yelled a lil softer at me.

I Nodded my head furiously. 

"Go bath," Omma said sitting down, a sigh of relief, her head in her hand.

I did as I was told.

"Also," She stated, not looking at me, "Your grounded."