Rainy Day

...and She Was Such A !

 

 http://www.youtube.com/v/lyhRynO5Ot0?fs=1&hl=en_US"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true">http://www.youtube.com/v/lyhRynO5Ot0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

 

HEY GUYS! PLEASE MY AMAZING SUBSCRIBERS, forgive me for the long wait! It's here now! Life has been hectic! but I hope everyone had happy holidays, and get ready for 2011, well I mean it's already here, but yeah, wishing everyone awesome 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!         I'll make this one, or try, to be amay-uh-ZZZZING!

 

 

btw the video at the top is my koreaboo: cube auditions

PLEASE watch it and if you like it go on to the link ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyhRynO5Ot0 ) and watch many times, share it with friends, comment on it (even if you didn't like it) and give me a THUMBS UP ! yer awesome! enjoy~

 

 

 

 

 

So, it was all peachy and cool at school. Everyone cooled down cause tests and stress got in the way. But at the same time, this was when I noticed my friends being sorta wierd-not that they're not already.

 

We were at Minho's house again, we meaning dongwoon, key, the couple and myself.

We were playing some 4 player fighting game on the television, and Yunhee was playing instead of Minho, and beating key's, dongwoon's and my own .

"YEAH!" She squeeled, her fists in the air. All that was heard next was the rain started to POUND on the roof and Yunhee's winner squeels.

"That's MY girl!" Minho said, and then they did couple things again.

"Wow, she's surprisingly good" key commented.

"Yeah," Dongwoon said and sneezed.

"So guys, I wanna ask this girl about the formal," Key said shyly.

I pinched his cheeks as Dongwoon sneezed again.

"Awe, Kibum, you're adorable" I said releasing my fingers, "Who is this girl?"

"Yeah, Key is she the," Dongwoon started, and paused again to sneeze, "one you told me about?" He said and sneezed again.

I started to giggle, "Dongwoon-ah are you sick? or just allergic to something here?" I teased.

"I don't know" He said and sneezed again.

I rolled my eyes and got up to get him a tissure. I handed it to him when I walked back and sat in between Key and Dongwoon again.

"Thanks," Dongwoon said and blew his nose.

"Aww, my poor woonie is sick," I said leaning on to him.

Key just looked at us, and then shook his head, "Anyways, Dongwoon knows her.." Key smiled.

He proceeded to tell us about his little cute crush. It wasn't much, so we didn't make a big deal

"Formal is for loser," I said. but maybe I just said that cause no one would ever ask me, or I'd be left at home watching, I honestly didn't care, but sometimes when I think about it, it felt like it could be fun...

"But your going," Dongwoon said looking at me. He looked weird.

"huh?" I said. And Then i remembered Chansung, and got butterflies. WHAAA?!

"Oh yeah," I mumbled. Right then my mind stopped working, and I started thinking about.. formal... dresses.. pretty-ing myself up. Do I need to?! It seems fun... But I have never done it before...

I sighed.

"You don't look very happy about that," Key said. Then added, "Well you haven't been to formal yet huh?!" He smiled.

Dongwoon started sneezing again.

"I don't feel to good guys," He frowned.

I rubbed his back. "Woonie, You should go home,"

He got up and we walked to the door, the 3 of us, and right when we opened it, aside from a slight splash from the rain, our hair blew all over the place from the strong wind, there was a flash from lightening, and if we didn't close the door right away, a wad of trash could've flown at us, if Key didn't slam the door.

He looked straight at us with his back against the door, "We are not leaving." He made sure. And like a series of unfortunate events, suddenly the lights when off, back on again, making us all sigh in relief, and then started flickering on and off.

 

"What the HELL." I said. I noticed I was still in a sorta hug with Dongwoon and went to sit on the sofa.Dongwoon went into a fit of sneezes again, and key went into the kitchen and came back with the box of tissues instead.

"You guys can stay as long as you want," Minho says.

"It's too scary out there," Yunhee added.

Within an hour, Minho had supported us with hot cocoa, tea, some crackers, and blankets.

I was so cozy in mine. It was Minho and Yunhee on the loveseat... of coarse. and on the bigger sofa, Key, Me and Dongwoon, still sneezing by the way.

I was about to close my eyes, and the lights went off again.

I sighed.

"What's wrong MiCha, Afraid of the dark?" Key asked.

"Ha! Ha! Funny Key." I said sarcastically.

Dongwoon sneezed again.

"73!" Yunhee yelled. The couple made a game of sneezing. With the power going on and off, we didn't even bother turning on the TV. Ever 5 minutes or so it would close.

"MinHo, when is your mom coming home!" I wondered.

"She comes home around 11," He stated.

I checked the time and it was 8:50.

I sighed.

"My mom is going to kick my ." I stated.

"Well look at the weather." Key said.

"Yeah, it's so terrible out there," Yunhee added.

"I don't even think the bus system is working anymore!" Dongwoon said and then sneezed twice.

Yunhee and Minho counted.

 

Times like these we made the best of what we could do. So we grabbed flashlights and made wierd shadows on the walls, and just talked. Boring, but nice. I love my friends.

"nine, thirty. Oh geeze. My mom is going to be so furious." I said. Everyone just sighed. They were half asleep now, on the floor with blankets. The couple already asleep, Key was snoring, and Dongwoon was silent, sleeping I think because he wasn't sneezing anymore and I looked up to the ceiling.

I was thinking about a whole bunch of things, and nothing all at once. Has that ever happened to you? I know it happens to me every now and then.

But then again, I'm at Minho's house with no electricity at this point and my friends are snoring around me.

"Micha, what are you thinking about?" I heard softy.

I turned my head and saw Dongwoon on his side looking at me with soft eyes.

I smiled. "I don't even know." I sighed.

 

 

 

 

 WEIRD BREAK, BUT HERE WE ARE... I like where I am actually, er,.. where micha is ;D comment! hope you like it and please check out the video and comment ON YOUTUBE :D

 I didn't reread this one, so hopefully minor mistakes ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyhRynO5Ot0