What Comes With New Faces?

...and She Was Such A !

Dongwoon's twit pic was sooo pefect for this update!!! with the exception of an absent minho... and then there's Junho even though he's a 1990-er, but only by like a month!!! xD anyways!! enjoy~

 

 

"So I heard you lost, and I'm actually surprised Dongsaeng," I huffed as I put my bag down on the couch. I was having a pretty awesome day though, not sure why, but the feelings definitely there. There I found my year-older brother, whom my mom made start school late so we'd be in the same grade, watching some sports crap on the couch. 

"Yeah, yeah," I said going to the kitchen for food, "too busy hooking up with some girl to watch your sister almost beat some babo's ?" I say coming back out successfully with some chips.

"eh, you know, the usual," He said into his game once more. I roll my eyes. As I sit down on the comfy couch, I realize how tired I was. Even more so, realizing it was Friday, I thought I'd let myself take a nap. But I guess that thought was futile. Even though I love sports and all, I forget how one can be while watching sports. Especially my noisy brother who has to make a comment, or scream every minute or so, at the television.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyways, Saturday came, obviously, and I walked the brief trip to Minho's house.

I walked the same steps to his doorway, and knocked how I usually do on his door.

Shortly after, Key opened up.

"Cha!" He smiled and proceeded to close it but before it clicked I kicked the door open again, causing Key to grunt, and cause myself the privilege to walk right in. I see Dongwoon and Minho playing some racing game on the tele, while a girl was enveloped in Minho's arms staring at the screen, and cheering Minho on when he reached a checkpoint or something.

Dongwoon looked up to meet my eyes as we smiled. Which gave Minho even more of an advantage.

"I won!" he yelled as that couple did some couple-y things and Key, Dongwoon and I sat on the couch.

"Yunhee, this is Micha," He said as I met the young girl. She was very petite, and very ... cute, is the right word I guess. She had round eyes, but almond-shaped at the corners. Her hair was dark, naturally, and slightly wavy, and long. She was wearing sweats, and she just looked comfortable. I can see her being 100% Minho's type. 

 

So throughout the day, it was just us hanging out. I played and got pretty competitive with the video games, got to know Yunhee more, and Dongwoon, Key and I got disgusted when the couple thing would go on. 

We were watching random shows on tv and eating, when Yunhee brought it up...

"So, Minho won't do the dance classes with me," She pouted while looking around. 

Key nudged me, "There you go Micha, go be girly." He said. 

I coughed/laughed, "Excuse me? Your more girly than I am KEY." I said defensively. 

"Hey, hey hey!" He said and we had a little mini-argument when Dongwoon broke it up.

"I say both of you go." He said.

"It's not exactly girly, it's modern urban dance classes, and I'd just feel way better not going alone.." She explained.

Minho's arm s around Yunhee's neck, "Don't worry, you won't be alone,"

 


Next thing I know, all 3 of us are being forced to sign up. because 2 of us actually wanted to.

"Cheer up guys, it'll be fun!" He said holding hands with Yunhee. She clapped, "You guys are the best!" She said like a reminder. And just like that they're off doing their own thing. That left us 3 pouting.

"How did we agree to this," I said a little bit depressed.

"first it was just Yunhee, then Minho, and now all of us... " Key said.

"At least we're not alone!" Dongwoon said slightly smiling, but we glared at him.

Suddenly "class started".

"Alright, Alright," A loud and manly voice said and there was an incredibly buff guy at the front of the enormous, black room padded with mirrors on everywall.

He dimmed the lights, "So we have a few new people joining our class," He clapped. "I'm the instructor Chad, or otherwise known as SeoJun. A little bit about me before we get started is, I was born in America, in California, but I moved here 5 years ago, and here I am! I enjoy teaching, and I hope that I can be a great dance teacher." He smiled, brilliantly.

I remember thinking, WOW. This guy is our teacher... I looked around the room and surely enough girls were drooling, and I guess some guys too. He slid his shirt off as he stood up, and WOW! again, he had a great body.

"Okay, let's stretch it out!" He demanded as we all started following his stretches, which were relatively simple.

"So, As we're stretching, Introduce yourself," He said looking at the 5 of us.

I guess we gave him a dumbfounded look as he laughed, "Why have you chosen to join our class?" He said.

We all pointed at the couple who were holding eachother as they stretch.

"Oh I see," Chad laughed. "Well I hope you'll grow to like our class"  He smiled.

So we took a few more minutes of stretching and I looked around the room, it was a pretty large sized class. Many guys, many girls. Then I spotted in the corner some nasty faces.

There were a group of girls and one of them were Jessica. I groaned, but realized that she shouldn't have this power over me.

I don't care-I reminded myself.

This actually felt good, I smiled, noticing the stimulation stretching gives you.

Then I heard many steps and the door open, "Sorry I'm late!" Junho said. I think we all did a double-take.

JUNHO? how random, and... weird?

He took a place near the back as the director-chad, nodded, approving his arrival.

Junho started stretching, and the 3 of us were just staring at him. As he got into the lunge pose, he eventually stablized  himself. and looked up. Then he had a shocked face, along with the red color.

We semi laughed and smiled at his expression as Chad announced we were be starting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"My body hurts." I whined.

"Mine too." Key said.

"Mine also," Dongwoon added.

We were exhausted and dead on the floor only supported by the wall.

The happy couple walked over to us, still holding on each other. I'm getting disgusted more... 

"how was it? you love it?!" they asked.  We groaned to signify just the opposite.

I looked at Junho who was walking towards us. 
 

"uh... hey guys.. What are you doing here?" He asked shyly.

"Yunhee, Minho's girlfriend kinda-"

"Forced us here," Key and I cut off Dongwoon's niceness to get to the point.

He made an 'o" expression.

"so, What are you doing here?" I asked Junho.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure none of us knew you did dance," Key said.

He got a little pink, but maybe he's just tired.

"Well, it's not like... it's not girly or anything," He said, it seems like he's having trouble... "I like dancing," He just said.

I would honor his courage. "There's nothing wrong with that," I said.

"I know, it's just... how many guys do you know, 'dance', especially at our school." He said. He did make a point. Guys can be jerks.

"Son Dongwoon?" A voice said. and A tall, built, guy came walking.

"Jinwoon?!" Key said unbelievingly.

"It is you!" He said as dongwoon stood up and they greeted eachother the way guys do.

Suddenly I was the only only on the floor. 

Apparently Key, Minho, and Dongwoon knew this guy. I didn't feel awkward cause there was another guy who joined us from hanging with jessica and the other girls. He didn't seem to know anyone but Jinwoon.

"Oh, this is Seulong," Jinwoon said introducing this outsider.

Now I was the only one out of the loop. Junho was with Jessica's group, sadly, and the couple was nowhere to be seen.

I sighed, and then Dongwoon looked down at me, then made a gesture to get up.

I did so, and finally, not out of the loop, he introduced me to the guys. Wow, I do hang with a lot of guys.

"Micha, this is our long-lost friend, Jinwoon," Dongwoon said, "This is Micha," I smiled saying hi, as he smiled back.

"Are you Dongwoon's girlfriend?" Jinwoon said seriously. I laughed out loud.

"Oh, no!" I said. "He's my best friend," I made things clear.

"I see," He said as the boys continued conversing.

"So are you anyone's girlfriend?" The other guy asked.

I laughed, "Nah," I shook my head.

"Oh, this is Seulong," Jinwoon said.

"I'm his hyung, not his boyfriend," Seulong said in a joking manner.

I giggled. "Alright,"

So the conversation went on before Chad announced something again.
 

He clapped, "Just for some idea of this class, I'd like to show you our star student's original choreo we worked on..." He said as a very cute looking guy came to the front of the room.

"So, this is Seunghyun, and he's been a student of mine for a couple years now, I've seen him grow before my eyes," Chad laughed, as did seunghyun.

"So this is our choreo..." He said quietly. Music started playing and they did their dance. It was quite amazing. But that amazing just got amplified as the dance gradually got better and better.

The dance showed off their toned bodies, and just hot good their skills were. I found myself dancing a bit to beat, slightly nodding my head and whatever, which meant alot cause I don't usually do that.

And finally when they were done, I found my self with a warm feeling in my body. Suddenly I had the biggest urge to... well, dance, and sing, and perform, and I guess that was the beginning of my inspiration. 

Every Tuesday and Thursday- Class days- I found myself waiting, impatiently, excitedly, for class. 

I guess I found something i liked to do... what is that called... A hobby..

 

Anyways, back to class.

 

So Chad and Seunghyun did a slight bow as the class, who looked like they knew eachother well, screamed, whistled and applauded them.

"Wow..." I said breathelessly as I leaned on one of the mirror/walls. I watched Seunghyun pull our a towel from his backpack and dabbed at the beads of sweat along his hairline. As the students left the dance room, they acknowledged him in some way, such as in patting his back as they pass or clapping or whatever.

I watched him all the way til he left the room with a wave to Chad. Finally I looked to my friends who were still talking to one another, and in a few more minutes our carpooling group-the 5 of us- left.

 

 

 

 

 

UPPPDDDAAAAAATEE!

lol. So Thanks again to all my suscribers! I shall never fail to mention you guys here! comments and all those kinds of loves are always welcomed! ^^ Watch our cause I'll be updating pretty soon!!! :-)