Best Friend...?

...and She Was Such A !

"C'MON, please!" I asked my dear brother as we stretched getting ready for our morning jog.

"MiCha! It's not a big deal, so don't make it one," he said in his agressive voice. I am begging him, to change our route. I DO NOT want to see that girl's face. Anything about her, and I'll blow my top-i swear.

I sighed. Defeat. It taste nasty. Like the salty sweat I'll taste in just a few minutes now. Wait, it will be worse, what am i thinking. I'd rather drink a gallon of my sweat then taste defeat.

Well technically, I'm not being "defeated", rather, being the more... superior one. Right?

I am gonna do my daily route, and no little is gonna make me change my routine.

 

 

As we started our jog, time flew, and suddenly I find myself running around the corner to the 's street. I cross my fingers, just to distract me, and hope for the best as I look ahead.

"SCORE," I smiled small as I see her house, no in sight.  I see YiJong chuckle and shake his head next to me.

 

The jog went by and I felt refreshed. Soon I was meeting Dongwoon, but just as I open the door, I jumped, seeing him at my door steps.

I caught him slightly blushing. 

"H-hey MiCha," he smiled.

"Dongwoonie! what are you doing here?" I smile back.

"Woke up earlier, thought I'd meet you at your house. My mom made breakfast also, so I thought I'd bring you some..." He said pulling our a bag. 

MiCha sniffed, and what she inhaled smelled unbelievably delicious. "Dongwoon! your so kind!" She says as he hands her some of food.

It was still warm and after a bite, she felt ready for the day ahead of her.

"You should wake up early more often," She joked punching him lightly on the arm.

 

 

So I'm lazy in class, when these guys who I'm familiar with cause I ball with them are all whispering. It's annoying me, but I'll it up. Sometimes i feel like I'm more of a man than most guys.

Suddenly one guy get's pushed, and I look at him, he's looking at me.

"So whatsup with Chansung-hyung and you?" He said timidly.

I stare at him, my eyebrow cocked up, questioningly. 

"We've just been hearing stuff," Another boy behind him speaks up.

"Yeah, I also heard that your gonna beat him up," Another one said.

I start laughing. "Why would I beat him up? I've got nothing against him." I answer and the guys look dumb-founded.

"oh," They all managed to say, basically.

"He keeps talking about beating you," 

Now I really laugh, "He's talking about basketball, babos." I say laughing. Misunderstandings are seriously the funniest ever.Hm.. Is it a little odd, that when I say 'babo' The guy that first comes to mind is... well chansung? That will get annoying. The rest of the class i just ponder to myself. I felt full and warm still from the breakfast this morning. Or maybe that was the feeling of love? Okay, now I'm just kidding to myself.

 

 

 

 

"MiCha, your not hungry for once," Key stated as the 4 of us sat down.

I laughed out loud, "Dongwoon's umma made the beast breakfast ever," I answered, laying my head on my arms on the table.

"That's nice of her," MinHo said as he ate.

"How's the girlfriend," Dongwoon asked.

"She's better," He stated simply.

"-Thanks to some personal care, I bet," MiCha smirked peaking up at MinHo who turned a tinge of red.

"Aye! No time for sleeping MiCha," I heard and knew right away that Chansung was behind me.

I sat up straight, knowing a challenge was approaching me, and saw JunHo standing with Chansung, and of coarse their bright orange basketball in hand. It looked like it was practically glowing at this point.

"Get ready for some -whippin then," JunHo smirked at Chansung. "This girl's a machine," Junho emphasized.

I blushed, I wouldn't call myself that... well, I do shoot hoops like a machine, so maybe... 

"Why is everyone making a big deal outta this?" I wondered, asking.

"For once in his life, Chansung is excited." Junho state as someone called for Chansung. He's quite the popular kid.

"What do you mean?" Key asks.

"I'm not sure, but I think he may have a little crush," Junho smirked some more putting a finger to his lips- secrets do not make friends.

I start pondering again. Wait, oh my, now i feel like throwing up. It feels like that warm feeling in my stomach is getting bigger, but I kinda like the feeling... I'm not used to this feeling at all. 

Chansung turned around from whoever he was talking to and looked straight at me, "Well I'm a bit busy today, but you better work on your skills," and then he added that weird nickname again. Ugh. What the fu....

I rolled my eyes, "No need to," I say and stick my tongue out. Sorry, i'm usually a bit more down-to-earth, but some pride once in a while doesn't hurt right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bell rings, class starts. I'm too used to this schedule already. I got to my class before the majority came, so I laid my head in my hands, closing my eyes real quick, before I'll be forced to open them.

I wasn't totally asleep. I was aware of my surroundings, and I listened to the door open and close several time-the room getting louder and louder by the second.

I hear a few annoying y, girly voices near me. A little too near me. I peaked up and saw nasty hoe's and their jealous leader right next to me. Why the hell are they so close. This is now bothering me.

I sit up and 'read the board' but really tried to pay more attention to the s. I'm getting suspicious. 

They were just talking about stupid things. Baking cookies, parties, how their hair looked... blah blah blah. I was pondering again. Wow, today is just a pondering-type of day. I was comparing what they talked bout and what I talk about. Baking cookies-eating food. Parties-athletics. How their hair looked-how the winning goal looked. Hmm...

 

Then teacher started class. Ugh...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Going home, I heard my stomach rumble. "Oh yeah, I forgot to eat lunch," I giggled to myself as Dongwoon and I walked home.

I checked through my bag. Usually I'll have remnants of uneated food there. "Score," I said pulling out a cookie in a small bag.

"Thank you umma!" I smiled as I took a bite of the delicious homemade cookie.

I looked at Dongwoon since no one was talking, and found him smiling at me. Not in a freaky way, cause that sounds freaky.

I smile with the cookie in my mouth and Dongwoon laughs at me.

I gesture if he wants a bite, but he shakes his head.

"So a lot of people are talking about you against Chansung," Dongwoon says.

I nod furiously, "Yes! It's getting annoying!" I complained.

"As annoying as jessica?" He says mentioning the s name.

"EW!" i yell and he laughs. "how can you laugh!" I said angrily. I wasn't all that angry though.

"Take it easy," He said chuckling. "Sorry. You seem to have a lot of stressful things lately," He said.

I nodded sadly. Sad because I just took the last bite of my cookie, and sad because I do have a lot of stress lately.

We were near home and I was glad, I wanted to sleep.

"You know what always helps a stressful person?" He asked, I looked up at him, tilting my head slightly at his quesiton.

"Massages," he smiles and stands behind me, his hands on my shoulders.

It-felt-so-freaking-amazing. My walks home with Dongwoon are getting better day by day. I smile at the thought of that, happy he couldn't see. He really made my day, even though my day wasn't even all that bad.

We walked the remaining steps up to my porch. I put my hands on his, making him stop, sadly, and turned around.

"I owe you Dongwoonie!" i said brightly, in the good mood he put me in. He just smiled. 

"Anything for my best friend," he said. I like the way that sounds... Best friend. Dongwoon and Micha!