Oh, and the Drama Begins...

...and She Was Such A !

So here we are, about 6am, YiJong and I doing our morning run.

I see a rock on the sidewalk. It’s bugging me for some reason, like it needed to be…kicked.

So, naturally, I kick it, right, and keep running.

“OUCH!” Oh my gosh. Too busy paying attention to the babo rock, I forget we’re passing hoe’s house.

“Jessica?! You okay?” my brother says running to the the girl, clutching her ankle on the pavement.

“Ouch! Why would you do that?!” she glares at me.

Uh… opps.

“Sorry! It was an accident!” Right about now is where I can feel my life taking a turn, a turn into the wrong direction. I put on my most sincere face, showing my truly apologetic side.

I bent down to the girl, “I didn’t see you there?!” I said really frowning.

“MiCha!” YiJong said looking at me, and sees my genuinely sorry face. He’s my brother, of coarse we’d had our ups and down, but I know we’ve got eachother’s backs, and I know he see’s that I’m innocent. “I’m sure it was an honest accident,” He said giving Jessica a hand up. Thank you brother. I exhaled a big breathe.

“What are you talking about?!" she ignoredhis hand, "I saw her, she looked at me, and gave me this nasty dirty look, and kicked that rock at me!” Jessica explained with evil eyes. Oh boy, if I weren’t so taken back and surprised by her move, I’d slap a .

My mouth hung open, subconsciously, as YiJong cocked his eyebrow and stared between us.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TAKLING ABOUT?” I said getting extremely defensive. One thing I CANNOT STAND, is LIARS. Is this girl serious?! Does she WANT TO DIE? Cause right now it seems like she’s asking for it.

“You heard me, ,” Oh shoot, did she does use the s-word with me? Honestly, I think that word is so ugly, and well…gross!!  That is probably the most hated word for me.

I think my crazy eyes started showing as YiJong held my shoulder and said quite calmly, “Calm down,” then he looked at both of us, “Both of you, say sorry and hug,” He said and crossed his arms.

I calmed down a bit. “Why? It was an accident. If anything this right here should apologize for freaking LYING TO MY FACE,” I spat. Oh man, looking back at this now, I was a total hot head in high school. Well for the right reasons.

“EXCUSE ME?” she spat back, I want to rip her hair.

“Okay, obviously this isn’t working out. Let’s just get ready for school, we’re late,” YiJong says sighing.

“Oww,” Jessica whined trying to walk. Oh man, how I wanted to take advantage of her vulnerability. YiJong held her shoulder, “MiCha go run the rest home, I’ll meet you,” He said as she smirked at me behind him.

I started to run back and passed the rock I kicked. I daydreamed of thowing it at her giant head, or… Yeah, I’ll just stop.

 

 

 

 

I dreaded going back to school. Oh how I just can’t wait to see all the drama that will go on there.  Gotta distract myself. With what though? HMM. Let’s see…kicking JESSICA’S ASS. Oh wait, going back to drama again. Distract me, Alright, I’ll have Dongwoon help me.

“Hey.” I said as we met up.

“Um.. what’s up?” He said.

I took a deep breath (AHA. SOOM AHA.) and told him my morning, stressing the part where he should help distract me.

“Well, today… “ He said thinking, “last night…” he thought some more and I swear, when he found out what he was going to say, I think I saw a lightbulb above his head. Man if I took a pic, I would’ve photoshopped it, it was perfect. “I had a dream!” He stated. I nodded gesturing for him to continue. “I was in a music video and I was dancing, it was kinda embarrassing. I think I was like, dressed as an Arabian Prince or something…” He said with a weird expression.

I now laughed out loud, really hard, picturing that: My best friend, the modest, very down-to-earth, kinda shy, mature and charismatic Dongwoon, being silly in a turban and those genie shoes that curl up, dancing.

“Yeah,” he said watching me laugh my off, “Pretty embarrassing. But I think I was eating my favorite curry too,” He stated. I suddenly remembered eating his favorite spicy instant curry with him one day after school. That stuff was good.

“Dongwoonie” I said putting my arm around his shoulder, “Thank you, you just made my day,” I said taking a last giggle.

 

 

 

 

So, the whole day Dongwoon agreed with me to help me avoid the tramp and her hoes. What brought this on? I mean I don’t even really know the girl. The only thing that is that I have my class after lunch with her. If I could ever make a face just like those Emoticon’s, my face would exactly be like this:

-_-

 

Okay, lunchtime. Happy time. Distraction time. Dongwoon walks briskly to meet me before any es can lay their hands on me.

“Hey.” I said very calmly like this morning. He gets a bit concerned. “My day has been fine so far…” I said. It had, it seemed like an ordinary day.

Dongwoon smiles and a couple of girls walk past us giving me the nastiest look. How come right when you note something positive, something negative follows right after? Oh the cliché-ness of the world.

“Oo…” Dongwoon said after they left. “Just forget about them, Let’s go eat lunch,” He said as we walked to our regular spot.

“MiCha!” Key said smiling seeing us. He was alone, no Minho?

“Key!” I smiled. See, Key’s nickname actually makes sense. Key from Kibum. Totally fine with that. “Where’s Minho?” I asked looking around.

“His girlfriend isn’t feeling well,” Key answered. I made an “ahh” sound.

“That’s nice of him,” Dongwoon said sitting down.

“That’s our Minho,” I smiled cheerily. Then I notice another group of girls kept looking at me, talking, then looking again.

I stare them down and Dongwoon notices.

“Yah, MiCha-shi, stop giving them your attention, they don’t deserve it,” He stated. He was right. Oh how good of a friend you are Dongwoonie.

“Who? What are you talking about?” Key said looking to where he saw us looking. Then I retold the story, with Dongwoon’s help this time.

“Wow, what a . Yeah, I agree with Dongwoon, they don’t deserve attention. That’s probably what they want,” He stated.

“You know you guys are right. Thanks for reminding me why I’m friends with you,” I said jokingly. They laughed at me. “Oh! Have you heard Dongwoon’s dream last night?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

aish. i'm tired now xD but anywhoo, there's chaptuh 4! i felt like i needed to note something. ohwells i forgot. Sorry if i'm unclear on anything :-/