Cute

Procrastination

FLUFF! So much gooey nastiness ahead. It’s a bit of a jumble, but what of this story isn’t?

Cute

Hakyeon likes cute things. This is shown often when he squeals over something the youngest Hyuk does or when Leo’s done something he considers especially adorable. Sometimes the leader even acts cute himself, overflowing with aegyo that makes the other members cringe.

Hakyeon is always immediately told off, teased and taunted as the members try to recover from the cute overload. N scolds them, pouting with puffed cheeks because he knows he’s cute, he wants to be cute, but no one ever gushes over him like he does with them.

Not everyone denies N’s cuteness. Wonshik on many occasions has told Hakyeon when he looks and acts cute when he hasn’t realised. The problem is it’s not when Hakyeon tries. Ravi hates the forced aegyo, the baby voice and the playful hands, he likes it when N is cute by accident.

He likes the cute when Hakyeon sleeps; the cuddles and snuggling closer, leaning into any source of warmth, most often Wonshik, and unconsciously holding tight. He likes the adorable smile that lights Hakyeon’s features when he plays with the ‘kids’, Hyuk and Hongbin (and sometimes himself), although they would deny their child status. Ravi even likes the way Hakyeon scrunches his face in disgust, glaring daggers but ultimately looking cute. Wonshik may have even teased the leader on more than one occasion to obtain one of those adorable faces, and he can’t help but laugh because Hakyeon looks too cute, falling for his plan and not realising it.

What Wonshik doesn’t see is how cute he himself is. Hakyeon loves the goofy smile and deep tenor when Ravi laughs and does anything to see it, even pulling faces and sassing the members. He loves the soft smile when Ravi gets to play like a kid and the cute way he loves to cuddle in bed, wrapping his arms around N protectively when N moves in close.

Sure, Hakyeon thinks Hyuk is cute, Hyuk will forever be his baby, but babies grow up and honestly, to him, Wonshik is cuter . . . Then again, Hakyeon is biased.

 

The other members hate the accidental cute too.

They avoid Hakyeon and Wonshik when they are cuddled on the couch, speaking hushed and sharing secret smiles. The kitchen is kept clear when it’s the couple’s turn to cook, with Hakyeon flouncing about, spices and utensils in hand and Wonshik getting in the way, grabbing N’s waist and spinning them around so he can place kisses all over Hakyeon until he is swatted and shooed. Eyes are turned and joking comments are made when they are blatantly affectionate and handsy, oblivious to their present company and eventually causing their bandmates grumbling and nonstop whining.

But maybe the other members just want some cute of their own. They want a hand that fits perfectly in theirs and a person whose being compliments their own. Maybe they also want to be so deliriously happy that they don’t even realise how cute they are.

 

 

Word Count: 499