Jet Black

Procrastination

A/N: I'm a bad influence. This is a little drabble that slipped out becase of a scribble my sister did while bored. (She may draw N and Ravi inspired pictures more than she should thanks to my influence). The pic that caused this:

 

Jet Black

Ravi wasn’t sure how to react. The demon sat there, shining jet black eyes watching him attentively as he slipped through the door, closing it behind him with a soft click. The being was lounging on a large sofa, chin resting on his right hand and his legs crossed. The dim lighting only worked to accentuate the bright red of the demon’s hair, contrasting against his tanned skin. He had a light smile upon his face and a glint to his eye, almost daring Ravi to make the first move. Ravi swallowed as the scene reminded him too much of when they first met, and some of that nervous fear still lingered in him now as he watched N stretch out his limbs and stand.

The demon cocked his head and calculated the hunter, his red hair falling over a pointed ear in the process, “You’re getting slower. I’ve been waiting here forever.”

Ravi gave a nervous chuckle. He ran a hand through his long blonde fringe, down the shaved sides of his head until it rested on the rune still on his neck, “I may have had an issue with my runes.” He again cursed himself internally, for when he drew on the rune in his haste to get here he carved out strength instead of agility and in turn had to go slowly through the building to avoid N’s guards and servants.

N tsked, “If you were still coming to kill me I would’ve died of boredom before you even reached my door.”

“He he. I don’t plan on ever trying that again,” Ravi said truthfully, “I think I learnt my lesson the first time.”

He still shivered at the thought of their first meeting, his blade knocked from his hand and being pinned to the wall. One of N’s hand, claws elongated crushing his throat while the other pressed his own blade to his heart. He still wasn’t sure how, but N knew he was coming. He was waiting on that sofa when he crept through the door and he had time to take one step towards the demon before he was knocked down. From then on he knew not to underestimate the beautiful being, because despite his delicate and ethereal looks he was far more dangerous than any other creature Ravi had dealt with.

But part of his risk had to be the lure of his dark eyes, the black pools swept Ravi off his feet and he found himself breaking all the rules to be at N’s side.

N sashayed past Ravi, drawing close enough to brush against him. He flicked the lock on the door and then moved towards the far side of the room. “Come.” He beckoned, legs perfectly shaped in the tight jeans and dress shirt already loose around the collar, as he walked towards the bedroom of his living quarters.

 

Word Count: 481

 

Update: Yep. Definitely a bad influence...