Accidents

Procrastination

 

Accidents

The first time was actually an accident, a case of luck – or misfortune. It left both of them flustered and blushing, incoherent syllables stumbling from their mouths. Once the initial shock was over they both decided not to mention what happened, ever.

The second time was too perfect to be called an accident, but too accidental to be anything but. So again, it was ignored like the first, erased into non-existence.

By the third incident they both knew it was no accident. There was no way to talk out of what they had done. No way to blame their surroundings; a bump from behind or a slip of the feet and a mistimed turn of the head.

Either way they had to accept the fact that they had kissed, well and truly both parties going for the act.

After the fourth time Hakyeon finally said something, stuttering and flustered and unsure.

And by the time the fifth rolled around it was anything but another innocent peck, which wouldn’t have been so bad, if it weren’t for Hongbin walking in.

Wonshik had Hakyeon pressed hard against the bathroom wall, hands gripping the slender hips and own body shivering with excitement as he tasted his leader. It was all so new and thrilling and he liked it. Hakyeon didn’t complain either, easily opening his mouth and tilting his head so Wonshik could go deeper, their tongues tangling and teasing. His hands were tugging in the rapper’s hair and he revelled in the grunts of pleasure occasionally muffled in the younger’s mouth.

Neither knew how long Hongbin had been standing there but the obnoxious cough shocked them apart. Their wide eyes were comical, their hair messed and faces flushed and, before thinking, Wonshik exclaimed, “It was an accident!”

 

Word Count: 296