Banana Milk

Procrastination

 

Banana Milk

Hakyeon was having a day. Nothing was going right and all he wanted to do was get home. Then he could get out of his itchy clothes and into his boyfriends arms, drifting asleep only so he could repeat the same long day again tomorrow.

Someone had other ideas though.

Stumbling into the bedroom Hakyeon was more than surprised to find said boyfriend, Wonshik, posed oh, so naughtily on the bed sipping on flavoured milk, another bottle of the inviting yellow substance sitting on the bedside stable. He was clad only in a tight pair of underwear, leaving everything on show, and had the cheesiest smirk on his face.

Hakyeon would have laughed at the next turn of events if it weren’t for how he was getting, the lagging feeling hanging over him all day completely forgotten at the provocative sight before him.

Wonshik made eye contact with Hakyeon, dipping a slender finger into the banana milk before noisily on the digit. He then proceeded to accidentally spill some droplets onto his chest, pouting and begging for help from Hakyeon to clean it up.

It took record-breaking time for Hakyeon to be stripped of all clothing and perched over Wonshik on the bed, ready and willing to finish any and all banana milk.

Hakyeon was thankful of his ever attentive boyfriend; always able to read when work was becoming too much and the stress started to eat away at his hyung. Never failing, Wonshik would surprise Hakyeon with a series of small acts or a great action to remind him of all the good he had.

Or maybe the little devil was just feeling a little adventurous and himself.

 

 

Word Count: 285

A/N: I’m sorry. I got carried away having fun with the milk.

Not sure if this counts as what you should expect throughout this story, either way first chapter is up.

-Scimitar ^-^