IV

You, Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I need you. That's it. You are mine and you can never, i repeat, you can never throw me away."

-Unknown

Hyukjae woke up to the sound of the shower being in the bathroom. He winced as he got up a little too fast, His whole body sore from yesterday night's rough session. He didn't know what came over donghae. This wasn't like him. Donghae was usually calm and gentle, maybe a little playful but he never ever hurt him before. Well he didn't hurt him yesterday but his body was bruised, angry red bite marks were everywhere. His wrists were sore because donghae had held them on in a rough grip. It honestly scared him to see donghae this way.

 

The shower was turned off and soon a half donghae was in sight. Donghae stood there for a moment as he noticed the younger awake and sighed as he looked and walked towards him while drying his hair off with another towel. He took a seat beside hyukjae before he took the latter's hands in his, slowly rubbing circles on it.

 

" I am so sorry Hyukjae. I don't know what came over me." Donghae said, guilt was evident from his voice as he caressed hyukjae's wrists that were red. He then placed a soft kiss on his wrists before leaning in to steal a peck from those luscious lips.

 

" Its okay. I'm fine baby. Plus, you had a few drinks yesterday didn't you?" Hyukjae answered, not even sure of his own words but he smiled as melted in the man's embrace. 

 

" Yeah i did. I will be back home early today. Why not we eat dinner together?" Donghae nodded as he suggested, and hyukjae couldn't feel any happier at those words. Then he realized, today was Saturday. Donghae never had work on weekends. So what is the work is he talking about? 

 

Everything is going to be alright.

 

 Hyukjae brushed that thought of as he beamed widely, his gums were showing slightly and donghae dove in for another kiss. Donghae missed that smile, and suddenly his guilt was back again. It was his fault wasn't it? It was his fault that hyukjae was not smiling like this very often. It was his own greed that led to a mess he was in now. 

 

"Come back safely donghae." Donghae smiled at his lover. The lover that waits for him despite the bad things that he does behind his back, despite all the late dinner-less nights, despite those kisses that were empty, he loves him with all his heart.

"Siwon?"  Hyukjae spoke on the phone, a groan was heard from the other side and he glanced at the clock. It was 11am now. Hyukjae smiled a little as he realized that siwon was sleeping. Though that smile didn't last that long. If siwon was sleeping at home, Where was donghae? 

 

"hmmm?" Siwon replied and another groan was heard. Hyukjae felt guitly for calling him all of a sudden and he decided to end the call.

 

" Sorry for waking you up, I will call you later!" 

 

" No, No. Its fine. Just give me a moment." A long groan was heard and for minute, siwon didn't speak at all and he though that the latter as slept again before a low voice was heard.

 

" What's up?"

 

" Nothing actually. Don't you have work?" Hyukjae asked, as he decided to just go into the point.

 

" Its saturday today, Hyukjae. Are you okay?" A chuckle was heard and hyukjae didn't even smile at that.

 

" But donghae just went to work." Silence. Hyukjae was chewing on his lips as he waited for a reply.

 

" Well, we don't work on weekends but maybe he had something on that was important. After all, he is funding for a school remember?" Siwon assured hyukjae, and once again hyukjae felt like he didn't deserve donghae anymore. He was suspecting the man a lot nowadays even though he might be innocent. Might, Hyukjae.

 

"Mmm, true. I was just worried."
 

" Don't be. He knows his stuffs. Anyways, why are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter