V

You, Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Watch me."

-Unknown

It was a Sunday and hyukjae was the first to wake up again. He was honestly taken aback like always by the extra weight on his body that was pressing him down. He also realized that his face was flushed against a broad chest and then it came to his mind that, Donghae was beside him, on the bed. This is rare and it feels as though this happens very seldom Hyukjae wonders before he pulls away a little to gaze at his boyfriend. 

 

Donghae was almost perfect. Both his features and his character as well. Till today, hyukjae tend to ask himself, Why him out of a million? Donghae always answers him, Thats because out of that million, You are the one that i am happy with. Hyukjae smiles to himself at those words. Then again, do those words still beat the same meaning now? Hyukjae shakes his negative thoughts away. You are avoiding the truth.

 

He lifts a finger and brushes off those loose strands that were falling on donghae's perfect face. He smiles to himself as he watch his boyfriend scrunch his nose up. Hyukjae placed a soft kiss on his lips and donghae immediately starts to stretch.

 

" Do you do this every time i'm asleep?" Donghae asks in a hoarse voice, Smiling softly at his lover. Hyukjae's heart skipped a beat. Donghae never failed to make the latter like this and hyukjae was sure that this will happen forever.Thats is if you both last.

 

" Sometimes." 

 

" You are creepy." Donghae chuckles ands pulls hyukjae on top of him before hugging him tightly.

 

" Its sweet."

 

" Lets go down after we bathe together because, Lotte World remember?" Hyukjae beams as he nods. He hopes this will be a pleasant day.

They arrived at lotte world. Hyukjae was wearing a simple black shirt with black skinny jeans while donghae was wearing a basic white shirt with light blue ripped jeans. It was crowded. Everywhere he turned he saw children and couples, smiling and laughing. Donghae pulled hyukjae closer to him by his waist, A gesture he always does to him when he think that hyukjae was lost in his train of thoughts.

 

" So what ride shall we ride first?" Donghae asks but for some reason, Hyukjae didn't like that. The donghae he knew never asks him that but instead, he brings him to the first station they come across and their journey in the adventure park begins from there. Hyukjae mentally scolds himself. He shouldn't expect anything because the latter was here, with him now and that was all that matters.

 

"Up to you." He answered, leaning on to donghae but he soon wiped off that small smile he had in his face when hyukjae caught a glimpse of donghae's annoyed face. He wasn't sure but donghae seemed to be a little annoyed when hyukjae asks him to choose their first ride. Hyukjae hopes that he was just over thinking. Think again.

 

" How about the boat?" Donghae points and hyukjae nods, not wanting to be a burden.

 

All of a sudden, The trip to Lotte World didn't sound as exciting anymore.

They have already played almost every ride here but hyukjae was a little annoyed because donghae was constantly checking his phone and replying texts. There was no possible way of hyukjae peaking to see what is it about because of his brightness and donghae was taller than himself. Was it a girl? is it someone better than him? Was donghae tired of him? Hyukjae gulps down the lump that was forming in his throat.

 

" Why don't we take a break?"Donghae smiles at Hyukjae, hinting the ice cream cafe a few meters away from them.Hyukjae smiles back weakly, a little exhausted from the roller coaster ride they took and his thoughts as well. It gave him a adrenaline rush but he liked it. It was already in the evening by now and the last break they took was at around 1 to eat lunch before the continued on to the rides.

 

"  Wait here and i will get t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter