VI

You, Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" You would have never fallen for another person if i was the one who you truly love."

-Unknown

It was Monday, finally. Most people hated weekdays but it was no different to Hyukjae. He took a long shower and changed into an appropriate attire because today, he was going to meet siwon. Siwon was a close friend of donghae's. He was a charming, funny and handsome guy. He didn't know how did the latter managed to stay single for awhile with a face that everyone wants. He had seen siwon a few times when he was schooling. He was pretty sure that he would have went for siwon if it wasn't for donghae. But it seems like that's not possible at all because you seem to be way too in love with that fellow isn't it? Hyukjae sighed. 

 

The sudden ring of his phone startled him as he scurried to the living room.

 

" Hello?" 

 

" Are you ready my friend? I am outside your house." Siwon says on the line.

 

" Yes i am done, give me a few minutes and i will be out." With that, hyukjae hung up the phone and went out of his house after wearing his shoes. Siwon was leaning against his car, with his shades on. A warm smile was on the handsome man's face as he saw hyukjae coming down the stairs. Hyukjae gave siwon a little hug before he slightly punched the taller male.

 

" Looking bashful as always huh?" Hyukjae teased siwon.

 

" You don't look any bad from me either. Your fashion sense was always on point." Siwon complimented in return, opening the car door for him as he said so.

 

" So, are you excited to work?" Hyukjae nodded in eager. 

 

" Well, like i told you, my friend works there and he is a good guy. witty and rude at times but he is a very good guy. Hope you get well with him." Siwon said and reassured him. hyukjae hummed in return.

 

After about 15 minutes, they finally reached the cafe. Hyukjae was pleased to see a bus stop a few meters away from the cafe and he immediately recognized the bus that can be taken from his house as well. This place seems like a fairly convenient place for him to work at. He got out of the car and waited for siwon before walking in. The place was cozy and the walls were painted in a soft maple honey color that went very well with white and chestnut colored wooden furniture.

 

A bubbly man came from the inside and engulfed siwon is a bone breaking hug. He was giggling and in return siwon chuckled as well. They seem close, Hyukjae wondered. 

 

" Sungmin, This is hyukjae. He is my close friend's boyfriend. Hyukjae, this is sungmin. A friend of mine too." Siwon introduced and hyukjae turned to this overflowing ball of fluff. He was smiling from ear to ear and immidiately shook the hand that hyukjae offered.

 

" Siwon has told me a lot about you! You are going to see me often if you are going to work here." Sungmin exclaimed. hyukjae smiled in return. He was starting to love this place. 

 

" Argh, you are here already?" Another voice said lazily. Hyukjae turned to look around and saw a tall male slouching on the counter with his hands under his chin as he looked over at them. The male had a fluffy hair cut(Mr. Simple TAT) that went well with the frame of his face. This man was cute. Siwon grumbled a little before pushing hyukjae by the shoulder to the counter.

 

" And this is Mr. Grumpy named Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun, This is my friend hyukjae. Treat him with care will you?" Siwon asked as he rolled his eyes playfully. 

 

" So this is the guy you were talking about? hmmm he looks cute." Kyuhyun said under his breath but surely everyone heard it. Hyukjae was blushing from ear to ear at that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter