IX

You, Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae felt like he was suffocating. The air in this room was suffocating him. A pin dropping silence has been going on for the longest time. He wanted to leave, he didn't want to face donghae. He wanted to cry in silent, take in the pain by himself. However, Donghae was adamant about talking things out. Now here they were, sitting down on the couch with an uncomfortable atmosphere till donghae broke the silent.

 

"Hear me out." Hyukjae wanted to lash out, but he was too tired. Everything now was making him exhausted. Hence he sat there, pacing out.

 

"Hyukjae, you know you will always be the person i love, i care and will ever think about. She. Miyeon, she was my work mate. Working with her, i wouldn't deny that we had emotions but it wasn't love or affection. Its hard to make you understand. I was stupid, dumb and a huge but never did i ever stop loving you. I am so sorry." Donghae bit his lip. He had to be frank. He wanted hyukjae to know that, no one will ever replace him. However the sudden attention from a woman, made him someone he wasn't. He didn't dare to admit that though. Hyukjae was broken enough, he didn't want to shatter him completely. 

 

Each word donghae spew were like daggers to his heart. Emotions? were there emotions that he himself lacked which was why donghae was attracted to her? Hard to make him understand? Even though Hyukjae had been trying to understand him for the past few months when he was out breaking the trust they had for each other?

 

"No its okay i should have thought about you. Am i constricting you? You can go around with anyone donghae, i don't mind but at least don't lie to me." Hyukjae said. Donghae looked at him in disbelief. 

 

"What was that suppose to mean?" 

 

" You can be with anyone you want, i am not going to stop you." Hyukjae said clearly for the last time. He didn't see the point in holding on to this relationship that went from a simple fling with a woman, to daily cheating which hyukjae was aware of. However, he wanted to see if there was at least a spark of trust left. 

 

"Have you ever slept with her"

 

Please do not lie. Please do not lie. Please do not lie. 

 

"No. I swear." The little bubble of hope popped and he was left with nothing more to hold on to.

 

" I need a break." Hyukjae says, holding on to the new brewing tears as he flicked the hand off his thighs. Hyukjae was over with this. Hyukjae wanted to be cared about his feelings for at least once. However the tugging on his heart as he gazed over at the now broken donghae almost made him run back to the man he loved and forgive him, Smother him with kisses and assure him that humans make mistakes and he was willing to give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter