II

You, Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I know, But you can't stop love. It just happens. Even when you are already in a relationship.” 

- Unknown

Miyeon folded her arms as she sat in front of the smiling donghae. His smile. It glows. 

 

"Are you always that fond of children?" Miyeon asked donghae, before letting out a small chuckle. Donghae's eyes glowed as he turned to see the smiling children with little pony tails running around in the playground. 

 

" Oh yes. I have a special thing for children. They make me forget about everything and their smile is what i call, Pure and innocent."  Donghae said dreamily as he watched the children. Miyeon continued to study the man in front of her. Brown fluffy hair that is styled in a messy way but it definitely suits him well, His eyebrows that were thick and a little arched at the back and eyes that glisten and were full of emotion. His nose that was sharp but a little rounded at the tip and a pair of thin kissable lips that everyone would die for. What the hell are you doing miyeon? You don't even know him well. He might have a girlfriend. 

 

" So, Is your job a hard one? " Donghae asked her all of a sudden as he finally shifted his attention to her. Miyeon bit her lips as she felt shy all of a sudden under those mesmerizing eyes. 

 

" Not really. Its really fun being an art teacher. You should see their face when they draw." She chuckles a little, " They have their tongue out in full concentration and they beam widely if they are totally pleased with their drawing." Miyeon laughs as she remembered haru's face. She attempted to draw a strawberry that could be easily mistaken as a red orange. 

 

" Ahhh. So do you guys allow people to adopt children from here? " Donghae asked as his thoughts wandered off to hyukjae. Of course, They have to be a little realistic. Hyukjae can't conceive. Unless he is like the few guys on earth who can conceive. Which is highly unlikely. Donghae really loved kids. He swore to himself that he would have 6 kids of his own but of course, adopting isn't any different at all. Kids are kids. Blood related or not. They all bring the same joy that donghae desperately wants.

 


" Uhm, actually we do. It all depends on the kids and which child the person want. They would have to spend quality time with the said kid and if the kid seem to be comfortable around them then yes. But we don't allow singles to adopt. We need both adults to be responsible. " Miyeon hinted as she looked at him with hope. Does he even have a special someone?  Donghae laughed with his hands hiding his mouth. 

 

" Oh no, I was just thinking about my future." Donghae said with his arms crossed around his chest. Your smile, Its gorgeous. 

 

" Well, thank you. " Donghae smirked and miyeon was left dumb founded. Did i say that out loud? With a slight shy smile, she turned to the back when she heard her name being called. 

 

" There you are! I need you to take care of my class for a while, Your class doesn't start until 3 right? " Mrs.Cho, the women addressed herself was speaking to miyeon about her class. Miyeon turned back and with a smile she nodded to Mrs.Cho. 

 

" Oh my! Please forgive me for ruining you sweet moments with your boyfriend. But i realy need you." Donghae choked on his saliva while miyeon's face was beet red. She shook her head frantically," Oh he is the CEO of SM and he is here to do service. Nothing much other then just showing him the venue." Miyeon explained as donghae flashed Mrs. Cho a smile. 

 

" Oh! my mistake! You both look great together and it does seem like you both are dating! I apologize! So Miyeon, would you mind taking care of my class for awhile?" Mrs.Cho Asked with a voice full of hope. Miyeon choked little and glanced at donghae who was looking everywhere desperately. With a smile, Miyeon nodded gathering her stuffs while sending donghae short glances. 

 

" Sure Mrs.Cho!" She beamed as she slung her bag on the shoulders. Mrs.Cho hugged her slightly before rushing off.

 

" So, i will get going then. See you around, Mr.Lee." Miyeon said as she smiled at him softly. 

 

" Donghae. Call me Donghae." Miyeon smiled at him before turning and walked away. The smile on her face never leaving as she replayed his smile in her head over and over again. Miyeon knew this was not good. But she could  not help it. His eyes, Nose and the way he laughs. It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter