. Chapter Eight .

I Can See You

“Go back to hell and-” “Demon, stop!” Eunsoo screams. She grips on Chanyeol’s arm tightly. Chanyeol stops before giving her a weird look. Usually, she will be running and crying for the ghost to go away but what is it now?

Chanyeol eyes the ghost of 2 kids behind Eunsoo. “Demon, they are nice to me. They have a favour, they got their body trapped in the store, will you help me get them?” Eunsoo asks. Chanyeol softened and he nods. “Alright, I will help you.”

Chen leads Eunsoo. He holds Eunsoo’s hand tightly. Luhan holds both of his hands out. Chanyeol sighs before lifting him up. “What’s your name hyung?” Luhan asks. “Park Chanyeol and what’s your name?” “I am Luhan and that is Chen.” He says while pointing towards the older kid.

They arrived and Eunsoo comes to a stop. “Demon, I’m afraid!” Eunsoo whines. Chanyeol puts Eunsoo’s hand on the doorknob followed by his hand. Eunsoo gained a bit more confident before twisting the doorknob. As soon as she comes in, she was greeted with a very bad smell that can make she puke. She tries hard to not to puke. There are rats trying to eat their flesh and so many flies that she didn’t know from where.

Eunsoo goes out from the store to see the owner. The owner didn’t believe her at first but he gasps when he saw 2 dead bodies in the store. He calls the police and paramedic to his stationery.

The owner thanks Eunsoo sincerely. Chanyeol saw the way the owner looks at Eunsoo. Chanyeol quickly holds her hand tightly.

Jealous freak.

Chanyeol and Eunsoo get out from the stationery to meet the 2 kids. “Noona, there are 2 angels waiting for us. Goodbye and thank you noona, hyung.” Chen beams happily. Eunsoo closes her eyes because the glow is just too bright. She remembers it clearly but decided to forget about it first.

She feels something rolling down her cheek and she realizes that she had been crying. Chanyeol wraps his arm around Eunsoo’s waist, giving her one of the most comforting hug he can.

“When you are crying you just look like any random girl, but when you are smiling, you look like an angel from the heaven.”

Chanyeol says. “I don’t know how an angel will look like but I am sure they are beautiful, perfect and not a messy person.”

“Demon, you are being so cheesy right now.”

Chanyeol shrugs it off and teleport both of them to Eunsoo’s house. Arrived there, Chanyeol slams his lips on hers and walk out again. Just like nothing happened.

 

Pabo demon! I will keep falling in love with him!

 

.................................................................................................................

A/N: Hey.... This the second update for today. Thank you for the 50 + subs. Thank you so much guys for supporting my fic. By the way, thank you Top_Seungri-sshi for editing. Please continue commenting, okay?

(when you're crying you look just like another pretty girl but when you're smiling you look like an angel that was sent by the heaven)- this words are from my friend. She gave me this words to put it in this story. Thanks alot my friend!:D

Hmm.. Actually, i'm so sad right now. the boy I like love somebody else and I know that girl and that girl know me. I'm so heartbroken right now. It's no point I'm crying for him,right? I never tell him that I like him and he just treat me as a friend. He didn't notice about my feelings. It's almost two years I like him and suddenly, BOOM! My friend told me about this. And I was like PANG! A thunder hits me. really, this is my first time for lovey-dovey and this is my first time heartbroken. *sigh* I'm so sad right now. I don't know why I'm telling you guys about this.... Maybe I should not love him,right? It's not the right time for me to lovey-dovey. so, I'm here. Trying my best to forget about him and trying to focus on my study and fics. 

Oh, Happy Eid Day to all muslim. :D

PS: I'm literaly co-author-ing this story for this time : The Boys I meet Are...... If you are free, please read it. XD

-exostands-

 

EDITED [140914]