. Chapter Eighteen .

I Can See You

|Nobody’s POV|

Junmyeon’s hands tremble and the mug he holds fell on the floor. Lay runs to Junmyeon and helps Junmyeon to clean the mess. “What happened? You okay dude?” Lay asks, concerned.

Junmyeon doesn’t feel right. “I think my sister is in problem. I want to go back to Korea as soon as possible. Lay calls someone as he glances at Junmyeon worriedly. He ends the call and pats Junmyeon’s shoulder. “Pack up, we are going back tonight.” Lay says as he starts to pack.

On their way to the airport, Junmyeon keeps calling Eunsoo.

Sorry but the number you dialled is currently unavailable.

“Dammit Eunsoo answer me!” Junmyeon screams in panic. Lay looks at Junmyeon and shook his head left and right.

“Calm down Junmyeon, what makes you hyper up?” “You don’t understand Lay! My sister is my everything!”

“Let’s board the plane then you can tell me. Everything.”

---

|Nobody’s POV|

Chanyeol stares at Sehun. Eunsoo tries to know what is happening; she just heard something fall down.

“Sorry Eunsoo, I’m late.” Eunsoo freezes. “Kyungsoo.” His name slips out from Eunsoo’s mouth.

“Wow~ what I got here? An angel, helping a demon’s future wife?” Sehun asks, more like mocking Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.

“So you think you can get Eunsoo from me? No way!” Sehun smirks and take the knife before pointing it on Eunsoo’s neck.

“Sehun, you have to let her go. You don’t want your gate to get into earth to be locked right?” Kyungsoo tries to tolerate.

“I won’t let her go. I want her to follow me!” Sehun yells. Chanyeol tries to comfort himself and stays silent.

“If you are going to be like this, I have to lock the gate Sehun.” Kyungsoo says gently.

“Know what Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, you both are the same, hypocrites!”
Eunsoo keeps silent. What is this demon and angel talking about? Why do I get this feeling that they are actually talking about me? Eunsoo thinks to herself.

Chanyeol clenches his fist and take a step towards Sehun. “Don’t take any steps further. Or I am going to kill this girl here!” Sehun screams as he looks at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol takes a step further and Sehun screams in irritation. “I’m going to kill her!” Sehun announces. He gets ready to slice Eunsoo’s neck just like how he did to Daehyun.

Eunsoo closes her eyes as she waits for the pain to come. She opens her eyes as she hears Sehun’s screams and she feels suffocated for a while. Sehun had used Eunsoo’s neck to cling onto when he was shot.

“Sorry I was late I have to clean-“ Kris babbles as he tries to reason. “SHUT UP KRIS! HELP ME!”  Chanyeol yells as he pulls Sehun’s hand away from Eunsoo’s neck. Kris squashes Sehun’s body with his body and screams for help.

“HELP ME! I DON’T KNOW HOW TO LOCK THE GATE! HE IS GOING MAD RIGHT NOW!” Chanyeol was busy taking care Eunsoo and Kyungsoo takes a deep breath before running towards Kris.

Why am I collaborating with a demon right now? He thought to himself. Sehun look in disbelief. “WHY ARE YOU GUYS HELPING EACH OTHER?” Sehun yells in rage.

Kyungsoo ignores Sehun and takes a deep breath before closing his eyes. He puts his hand up in the air and a bright light surrounds his hand. “With that, I lock Oh Sehun’s gate to the Earth.”

The light goes brighter as it surrounds Sehun. Sehun screams loudly as he feels the pain surging through her body and with his last scream, he disappears. Chanyeol turns to see Kyungsoo and give him a forced smile. “Thank you Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo smiles and walks towards Chanyeol and Eunsoo. “Welcome.”

Kris looks at Eunsoo’s wrist. “What are we going to do with that stupid mark?” Kris asks. Kyungsoo looks at it and wrap his hand around Eunsoo’s wrist. After some times, Kyungsoo let go her wrist and smile satisfied. “Done.”

The mark had gone away. “Thank you again, Kyungsoo.” Chanyeol says. “In this state you can be one of us, Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo chuckles. “You’re getting weaker and weaker, no plan to go back to Hell?” Kyungsoo asks. He examines Kris and he smiles. “You too, Kris.”

Chanyeol looks at Eunsoo and heave a deep sigh. “But I promised to give her a month.”

Kyungsoo shook his head. “Don’t take her Chanyeol, she’s innocent.” Chanyeol ignores Kyungsoo. “I love her. What can I do?”

“There’s a saying, ‘if you love someone, let them go, if they are meant to be with you, they will be back.’” Kyungsoo says. Chanyeol rubs his face and stands up. “Go Kyungsoo, I don’t need you here.” He says as he carries Eunsoo bridal crystal.

“Don’t forget to make her eyes good as usual. Only demon can do that.”

“Kyungsoo, don’t worry. Eunsoo has us.” Kris says before he disappears with Chanyeol and Eunsoo.

Kyungsoo shook his head left and right. “Just look at what love do at demon.” Kyungsoo tsk. “Let them be Kyungsoo, they just put their life on the line.” Kai says as he pats Kyungsoo’s shoulder gently.

...............................................................................

A/N: *hidesundermybed* erhm.... This chapter kind of.... messy and hard to understand, right? *bitenails* I'm sorry if this story is boring or whatever. :( hmmm... 

So! Thank you for subscribing,upvoting and commenting. For who didn't done that. please done that. kehkeh,hahahahah! *laughs*

-exostands-

EDITED [141220]