. Chapter Thirteen .

I Can See You

So you guys are angel.

“Why didn’t you tell me Kyungsoo, Kai?” Eunsoo asks as her eyes darted towards the floor. She bites her lower lips as she tries hard to ignore the stinging pain on her eyes. 

Chanyeol steps aside giving the best friend a moment to solve their problems. Kyungsoo walks closer towards Eunsoo. “Stop there Kyungsoo.” Eunsoo warns.

“Eunsoo let me explain.” Kyungsoo tries. “Explain what Kyungsoo, you had been lying to me since when only God knows and right now you are trying to explain it to me? What is it that you want to explain?” Kyungsoo takes Eunsoo’s hand into his hand.

“Don’t touch her.” Chanyeol growls fiercely as his eyes glares at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo ignores Chanyeol and he takes a deep breath. “Eunsoo, I’m protecting you from a bad thing. I’m sorry.”

“What is that bad thing? Are you making another lie?” Eunsoo snaps. “I want to tell you badly. But I can’t, it may hurt you.”

Kyungsoo walks towards Chanyeol and smirks at the latter. “Demon, you better tell her about that thing. Next time we meet, I want her to already know about it.”

With that, Kyungsoo disappears and Chanyeol hurries towards Eunsoo’s side. Chanyeol pulls Eunsoo into his embrace. After several minutes crying, Eunsoo pulls off from Chanyeol. Chanyeol kisses Eunsoo’s forehead and cupped her face gently. “You okay?” He asks in concern. Eunsoo nods as she sobs.

Chanyeol teleports both of them to Eunsoo’s house and Eunsoo rushes towards the bathroom to take a hot and calming shower.

---

|Eunsoo’s POV|

Neoui nun ko ip,

Nal manjideon ne songil,

Jageun sontopkkaji da,

Yeojeonhi neol neukkil su itjiman.

I close my eyes as I heard the famous song ringing through my room. Why must it ring when I’m in the bathroom? I turn off the water and wrap the bathrobe around my body before going out from the bathroom. I answer as soon as I see the caller.

“Oppa!” I squeal happily. Junmyeon oppa is calling me and for a moment, I forgot that I’m just in my bathrobe. “Eunsoo, don’t scream! I’m on loudspeaker and all of my friends apparently had heard your scream.” Junmyeon says as he lets out a laugh. I feel my cheeks reddened. “Oppa, can’t you turn off the loudspeaker and just talk among us?” I ask. “Why? Are you shy? Don’t be shy!” He teases me and I made a mental note to myself to hit him when he’s back

“Stop teasing your sister Junmyeon~” A voice heard from the other side. “Who is that oppa?” I ask out of curiosity. “That’s my friend, Lay.”

“Anyway, I will be going home this Sunday.” Junmyeon tells. “But you said that you will be gone for two weeks.” I squint my eyes in confusion.

“I have my work done here, that’s why I am going back. One more thing, my friend, Lay is staying with us for a few days.” Kyungsoo informs. I raise a brow. “Why is he staying with us?” I ask. “He’s from China. And his house is under a construction right now.” I nod silently.

“Anyway Eunsoo, if any ghost follow you, call Kyungsoo okay? I’m hanging up. Take care!” I pause for a while and take a deep breath. “Okay, you take care too.”

I toss my phone on the bed and roll my eyes. “Oppa doesn’t know about it.” I remind myself while calming myself. I look out the window and smile in appreciation. The sun is setting and the sky is beautiful. I stand up to take my pyjama but skidded to a stop as soon I see a tall boy standing in front of me.

Chanyeol looks at me with a glint of naughtiness in his eyes. He smirks and takes a step toward me. “Stop there demon!” I scream as I take a step backwards. “I won’t.”  Chanyeol says and take a step forward. He pulls me into his embrace and kisses the top of my head.

“My beautiful Eunsoo, you won’t leave me right?” My heart pounds heart as I examine his face. “No, I won’t leave you, what’s wrong demon?” Chanyeol looks at me and kiss my forehead. “Thank you.” He says before going out.

I look at his back view in confusion. Whatever, I’m going to change into my pyjama.

---

|Eunsoo’s POV|

“Meow~” I stretch my body as I hear Bruno’s meows. I open my eyelids slowly. Bruno presses its paw on my face and I frown. “Arasso! I’m up~” I rub my eyes lazily as I sit on my bed.

Chanyeol pats my head gently and take Bruno into his hand. “Good morning.” He greets. I glance at the clock and smile. “Thank you for waking me up.” I said before grabbing my towel and head towards the bathroom.

---

“Mashed potatoes and mushroom soup!” I look at Chanyeol standing proudly.

“Eat.” He gives me a spoon but pause. “In second thought, I’ll feed you.” My cheek reddened. He scoops some soup and blows it gently for me before stuffing it into my mouth.

“You have class today?” He asks. I nod and continue stuffing the potatoes into my mouth. He looks at me lovingly. “Is it delicious?” I nod again and smile in content. “Thank you Chanyeol!”

I’m falling in love with this demon!

---

I look around my study hall and sigh. Usually at times like this Kyungsoo is here. He will be sleeping on this seat with books and pens scattered on the table. I let out a heavy sigh. I miss him.

Naeun comes to sit beside me and make a face. “Where is Kyungsoo oppa?” she pouts. I look at her and shook my head left and right. “I don’t know, Naeun.” Naeun forces a smile and stands up. “Thank you, Eunsoo.” She says before walking towards her best friend.

I take out my book and do some early revision on the topic we are going to learn today. I make some notes on the thing I don’t understand and I have to ask.

The wind seems to be blowing quite hard today. My hair is in a mess. I put my pen down and look up to tidy my hair.

I look at Kyungsoo’s seat and caught someone sitting there. “Is he a new student?” I question myself.

I lifted up my head as my eyes caught someone is going to sit on Kyungsoo’s place. Looks like a new student. I never found him in any of my classes. His jaw is sharp and his hairs are dark brown. I can feel that my mouth was slightly open. I quickly closed my mouth and pretend doing my notes.

The new student greets me politely and I greet back. “I am a new student here, nice to meet you.” He says.

“My name is Eunsoo. What about yours?”

........................................................................................

A/N: Yeay! Chapter Thirteen!! Who is the one that sit on Kyungsoo's place? Hmm... Xiumin? Tao? Sehun? Other idol? Hahahaha! I leave you guys with this cliffhanger. if you want to know who is it, please wait for the fourteen's chapter. :D Oh my kimchi... Thank you so much for the subscribers, upvoters and commenters. :D I love you guysss! To show that I love you guys, I give you  this sehun and kai gifs :-

   

Okay. bye.

-exostands-

EDITED [141220]