Love at first sight

The Infinite Heirs

New chapter is here! Wrote this a few days ago but didn't have time to post this :s

Pls comment! Your comments are my motivation. 

Anyways, I felt that it's time to include our lovely yadong couple so here we go!


Dongwoo watched as Sungyeol rushed out of the classroom with a gleeful skip in his steps. Wherever Sungyeol was going, it must be making him really excited, especially with the bounce in his steps. Following closely behind Sungyeol was his blatant "secret admirers", Woohyun and Myungsoo. Boy, oh boy, Sungyeol is going to have his hands full, trying to deal with these two.

Although both of them have never openly admitted to being in any relationship, they attracted attention and secret admirers like honey to bees. Dongwoo was not sure whether it was a good or bad thing that his friend has captured the attention of the most popular guys in school on his first day of school. The three of them together would be a force to be reckon with. Dongwoo vowed to himself that he would keep a closer eye on Sungyeol. Even without doing anything special, Sungyeol has attracted a lot of other "bees". Nothing escaped Dongwoo's eyes. He saw all the admiring looks that was directed at Sungyeol , everywhere he went. With his good looks and his status as the heir to the Sung enterprises, it is no wonder that he attracted so much attention. However, Sungyeol remained blissfully unaware of those looks. Dongwoo made a mental note to ask Woohyun and Myungsoo to help watch Sugyeol's back. You never know what an overzealous or jealous fan would do.

Dongwoo hummed a light tune as he packed up his things. Unlike the other students rushing to get out of school, Dongwoo was not in a hurry and took his own sweet time. Today was his free day - a day where he did not have any family obligation and could decide where and how to spend the day. Like a creature of habit, Dongwoo usually spent days like this in a way that he best enjoyed it - dancing. Woolim High, being the nation's best school, has the best dance studios that money can buy. These was one of the few times that Dongwoo was thankful that his parents chose to send him to Woolim instead of letting him complete his education in Canada. That, and of course, meeting Hoya. Just the thought of Hoya, made Dongwoo blush.

He could still remember the first time he met Hoya. It was his first day at school and he was still trying to figure out how to get to his classroom, when someone bumped into him from behind. The next moment passed as if it was in slow motion - Dongwoo could see all the books in his hands flew out, sailing through the air and scattered all over the corridor. Before he could respond to this, the person has ran off without a single word of apology. All he could do was bend down and frantically start picking up his books. He was so embarrassed, cheeks flushed and close to tears.

"Hey, are you okay? Here, let me help you."

"Thank you..." 

Dongwoo looked up to see the kind soul that stopped to help him. And froze. The guy before him was perfection in Dongwoo's eyes. His features are the very essense of masculinity - single-lidded eyes with a strong gaze, sharp nose, and full kissable lips that are currently lifted in a smile. It was love at first sight for Dongwoo. He was always a firm believer of fairy tales and in association, love at first sight. He believed that everyone had a soulmate and you would recognise him/her the moment you met them. At this moment. Dongwoo felt that he has finally met his soulmate.

"Here are your books. Take care! I need to go before I am late for my meeting. Bye!" the guy handed the books back to Dongwoo and ran off. Later on, Dongwoo managed to find out that the guy that helped him was Lee Howon, or more commonly known as Hoya. He was the heir to the 원 enterprises, the key player in the shipping industry. Dongwoo was surprised that their paths have never crossed before that day, with his family business being in the petroleum industry. Although he was disappointed that he did not meet Hoya earlier, he was glad that he now had a chance to meet Hoya in school everyday.

A short beep signalled the arrival of a new Kakaotalk message as Dongwoo entered the dance studio. Leaving his bag in a corver, Dongwoo checked his phone to see who it was from. And gave a unmanly squeal when he saw that it was from "dancehodong". A few months ago, Dongwoo was surfing the school forum looking for fellow fance enthusiast when he chanced upon a video of dancerhodong's dance demostration. Imagine his surprise when he found out that the amazing dancer was in his level. After some private message exchanges, the two of them exchanged KakaoID and started conversing using Kakao daily.

Rmb to flim the new choro that you were telling me about! I wanna see! Dongwoo smiled as he read the message. The 2 of them was so similar with each other's schedule that they would remind each other what needs to be done. It is in times like this that Dongwoo wondered how does his friend looked like. In all of his dance demostrations, dancehodong always wore a mask and pulled his cap down low. Dongwoo has always hoped that he could meet this friend of his some day and work on a collaboration together. 

Puttng his phone down after reply his friend, Dongwoo started stretching while using the inhouse music system to pull out the music he wanted, after which he set up the studio video recording system. With the music flowing through the speakers, Dongwoo let his body feel the beat and rhythm. Dance moves flowed from one to the next as Dongwoo focused on executing the choroegraphy that he envisioned. Hours went by before Dongwoo was finally satisfied with his dance practice. Recording one last time of his choreography, he downloaded the video file to his phone and sent it to dancehodong. He cannot wait his reply.

Dongwoo packed up and left the dance studio. His chauffeur was already wait for him at the gates. Little did he know who his friend dancehodong really was.


 Anyone wants to guess who is dancehodong :)