First encounter and invitation to lunch

The Infinite Heirs

Class went by peacefully. Sungyeol was glad that he could understand what was being taught. He had almost forgotten the feeling of listening to classes taught entirely in Korean. So listening to the classes taught in Korean now was familar and comforting albeit a tiny bit strange. There was a weird thing though. Sungyeol could feel people staring at him. He has expected staring as he was new in school and, following the media frenzy surrounding their return to Seoul, both Sungjong and his face must be plastered all over the newspaper and magazines this week. 

But these stares didn't stop when class started. They felt very different from curious stares. So when the staring didn't stop after the 1st period ended, Sungyeol started looking around discreetly, hoping to catch a glimpse of who were the ones staring at him. At least, he hoped that they would at least stop the uncomfortable staring. There! These 2 guys are staring at me! The muscular guy on the left and the flower boy on the right. Do they know me? Who are they? What do they want with me? Sungyeol tried to focus on the teacher and the ongoing lesson but eventually, his curiousity won, and he tapped Dongwoo on his arm.

"Dongwoo, who is that guy over on the left, the one sitting next to the strange guy with all purple stationery? And that flower boy staring at me on the right?"

"Hoya is not strange! He just likes purple a lot..... Anyways, that's his best friend, Nam Woohyun. Do you know Nam Kang Bank? It is owned by his family, together with a whole line of financial institutions. They are the greatest financial institution in Korea. I am pretty sure your family got funding for the whole expansion project from Nam Kang Bank. He is pretty nice to everyone, an overall Mr Nice Guy. He is so nice that he earned the nickname of 'Nam-grease'."

"That flower boy over there is staring creepily at you is Kim Myungsoo, or more commonly known as L. He is famous model and his family is the fashion industry. Beside owning their own fashion line, all the branded clothes you see in Korea are most likely imported by the Kim Enterprises. They are a major player in the global fashion industry. He looks coldbut he is in his own world most of the time."

"Both of them are really popular in school. Both boys and girls love them. Why are you interested in them? And why are they staring at you like that" Dongwoo asked as he noticed that both Myungsoo and Woohyun has returned to staring openly at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol fidgeted in his seat, "I don't know. They have been staring at me since class started..."

Oh... It seems like Sungyeol has become the target of 2 of the most popular guys in school. Dongwoo realised. He could understand all the attention that Sungyeol was getting. His friend is gorgeous, with his big doe eyes and pale skin. His lips are baby pink and are just asking to be kissed. Tall and lean, Sungyeol looked like he would fit perfectly in one's arms. In other words, Sungyeol is drop-dead attractive. Sungyeol was not aware of it but he has attracted the attention of not only Woohyun and Myungsoo but all the guys in class. Hell, if he was not such good friends with Sungyeol before and if he didn't view Sungyeol as his brother, he would be attracted too. Now, his attention was captured by a certain purple boy...

Sungyeol was not unfamiliar with the attention of guys. In fact, he had to fight off the advances of various guys when he was living in Japan. He just don't understand why these guys are attracted to him. He was just a normal guy. He couldn't understand what the fuss over him was about. Why are they eyeing me like a piece of meal? Maybe they just want to establish a relationship with me because of my family enterprises? Seriously, I don't know...

The ring of the bell signalling lunch came as a relief for Sungyeol. The stares are becoming frightening. All Sungyeol wanted was to get away from the classroom. Before he could grab Dongwoo and get out of the classroom, he was caged in his seat by Woohyun and Myungsoo, standing to his left and right.

"Hi! I am Woohyun. Can I join you for lunch? " Woohyun said, with his hands stretched out to shake Sungyeol's and a huge grin aiming to charm on his face. Sungyeol reached out his hands involuntarily to shake Woohyun's and he was surprised by the spark he felt when their hands met. Woohyun must have felt it too as he tightened his grip on Sungyeol's hand momentarily. Disarmed by Woohyun's smile, Sungyeol could only stare blankily at Woohyun, his fear of Woohyun's stare forgotton.

"Nice to meet you Sungyeol. I am Myungsoo, you can call me L. Can I have the pleasure of dining with you?" Myungsoo spoke up. Sungyeol did not understand why Dongwoo said that Myungsoo looked cold because the sparkle in his eyes now makes him look like a kitten. The expectant look that Myungsoo is looking at him with makes Sungyeol feel like he was the centre of Myungsoo's world. He could feel all of Myungsoo's emotion through his eyes and Sungyeol was lost in staring at Myungsoo.

"Why don't we have lunch together?" Dongwoo asked after Sungyeol failed to reply both Woohyun and Myungsoo. The situation was getting awkward with Sungyeol just standing there and staring at both Woohyun and Myungsoo, and Dongwoo really hated awkward situations. Hopefully, lunch would be better. 

"Why don't you join us too, Hoya-sshi?"

 


Hi! I am back with a new chapter. First encounters!! What do you think of the first encounters??? Cliff hanger! heehee Lunch next with our pretty Sungyeol.

Pls read and comment:) Your comments are my motivation.