After school activities

The Infinite Heirs

So sorry that I haven't updated in so long. So many things have happened in the past few months that I am just swept along with the currents of change.


 

Lessons after lunch was over in the blink of an eye. Sungyeol was glad that his first day at school was coming to an end. Although most of the teachers has taken it easy on him today, Sungyeol was really wore out and exhausted by the time his last lesson came around. The bell signifying the end of his last lesson just rang and Sungyeol packed up quickly. His father mentioned that there was a new project that was starting and it seems to be something that Sungyeol would be interested in. So after some begging on his part, his father has allowed him to come down and attend the meeting after school. Sungyeol has worked on a few cross nation projects with the Korean office before but this would be the first time where he could get to work with a pure Korean team. To say that he is excited would be an understatement. With a quick goodbye to Dongwoo, he rushed out of the classroom.

Sungyeol's 2 "secret admirers" took note of his hasty departure and quickly made their way out of the classroom, hoping to catch a word with Sungyeol before he left school.

"Woohyun sshi, there you are! Please help me carry these books back to the staff room." Mr Kim, the biology teacher managed to catch Woohyun before he can make his way out in pursuit of Sungyeol. Woohyun opened his mouth to argue but decided that it would be easier to just get it over and done with. He grabbed the books and ran off, hoping that he would still be in time to catch Sungyeol before Sungyeol left the school.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo saw Woohyun leave in the direction of the staff room and was glad that he was temporarily out of his way. He was catching up with Sungyeol when he saw a large patch of wet floor in the corridor ahead of Sungyeol. Someone must have spilled their drink on the floor. Myungsoo knew that Sungyeol was going to slip and fall if he walked into that patch of water.

Sungyeol was distracted by his phone; he was messaging Sungjong, informing him that he was going to leave first as he is planning to go to HQ. By the time he noticed the wet floor, we was too late. His clumsy legs have betrayed him and he could feel himself falling.

Oh no! I am going to embarrass myself in school and on my very first day! was all Sungyeol could think about before he screwed his eyes shut and waited for the impact of hitting the floor to come.

Imagine his surprise when the fateful meeting with the floor never came but instead he was enveloped in a set of strong arms, and held by a very warm body. A warm and nice smelling body.

Myungsoo saw that Sungyeol was distracted and didn't notice the wet floor. He saw Sungyeol's slip and his impending fall in slow motion. He barely managed to reach out and grabbed a hold of Sungyeol before he hit the floor.

Gosh! That was a close shave! And woah! Sungyeol is in my arms!, Myungsoo though.

On the other hand, Sungyeol was feeling very safe in his saviour's arms and when he was 100% that he was no longer going to fall, he opened his eyes slowly to see who has saved him. He was astonished to see that the pair of arms that saved him and the warm embrace that he is currently locked in belonged to the cold and chic Myungsoo.

"Are you alright, Sungyeol-sshi?" Myungsoo's question snapped Sungyeol out of his stare and he mumbled a "Yes, I am alright" before stepping out of Myungsoo's hug when Myungsoo showed no intention of releasing him soon. He keep his gaze averted, hoping that Myungsoo would not see the flaming cheeks. The lingering warmth from Myungsoo's embrace was not helping his mad blush at all.

Feeling Myungsoo's piercing stare on him, Sungyeol replied, "I'm alright. Thank you for saving my fall. I need to go now. My driver is waiting for me outside already."

"Let me walk you out. I know a shortcut we can take. You don't want to get lost on the school compound."

Myungsoo was relieved when Sungyeol accepted his offer. He was desperate to spend more time with Sungyeol. Sungyeol's very presence seems to have a calming effect on Myungsoo. Myungsoo had not felt so calm but at the same time, energised in a long time. He can't forget how perfect Sungyeol felt in his arms; he almost gave out a sign of regret when Sungyeol stepped out of his embrace. They walked quietly to the entrance, where Sungyeol's driver was waiting for him. Myungsoo watched as Sungyeol got on and the car slowly drove out of school. He turn to walk back to school but not before giving the departing car a longing glance.

Sungyeol is perfect and soon, I will make him MINE!