Lunch

The Infinite Heirs

Sorry for the long wait! Was busy with life and my search for a new job. Travelled to Korea for 2 weeks in the October too. 

Wrote this chapter very long ago in my notebook but still feel like something is lacking in this... 

Anyways, read and comment! Your comments are my motivation!


The whole group of them moved towards the cafeteria for lunch. Woohyun and Myungsoo tried their best to engage Sungyeol in conversation, trying to understand more about him. Sungyeol, on the other hand, was still feeling shy around these "new friends" so he only replied with short sentences and polite smiles. This did nothing to discourage Woohyun and Myungsoo. Instead, this made them all the more determined to engage Sungyeol in conversation.

When the group entered the cafeteria, all Sungyeol could do was gasp in surprise, mouth agape. "Woah!" Photos on the school website did not do the cafeteria justice. The high glass ceiling gave the cafeteria all the natural lighting that it needed and the deco was artistically done. The cafeteria was decked out in white marble and fresh flowers and plants were used generously as decoration. All types of cruisine that you can think of was available; Sungyeol was busy staring at all the food around him. It looked more like a buffet restaurant in a 5 star hotel than a high school cafeteria. It looked like it came out of an interior design magazine. 

Sungyeol was really amazed by the cafeteria. He took a slow spin around, trying to take in all the sights and sound around him. What he is unaware of was how the natural sunlight was hitting his pale skin, making it seems like he is glowing. Woohyun and Myungsoo noticed, and were just standing there taking in the sight. Sungyeol looked ethereal to them. His glowing skin, red kissable lips, big eyes, slim figure. All he was missing was a pair of wings.

"Sungjonggie!!" Sungyeol exclaimed when he spotted his brother already sitted at one of the tables, and ran to him. The rest of the group quickly caught up to him. 

"Hyung! Why are you here?" Myungsoo was genuinely surprised that his brother Sunggyu was sitting next to Sungyeol's younger brother and chatting animated with him.

"I got lost and Sunggyu-hyung helped me out. He bought me here so I asked him to join us for lunch. Is it okay for him to join us, hyung?" Sungjong asked Sungyeol. "Sure! Thank you for helping my brother out, Sunggyu-sshi!" Sungyeol was glad that someone would help his brother out in this huge campus, and he offered the Sunggyu a smile of gratitude. 

After a round of introduction, they got the food that they wanted to eat and settled down to eat. Woohyun was lucky enough to snag the seat next to Sungyeol when Myungsoo was momentarily distracted. With Sungjong and Woohyun sitted on the left and right of Sungyeol respectively, Myungsoo had no choice but to take a seat next to Sunggyu. That left 2 seats next to each other for Dongwoo and Hoya. 

Dongwoo blushed at the thought of sitting next to Hoya for lunch. " Oh my gosh, what good deeds did I do in my past life for me to deserve to sit next to Hoya? Did I brush my teeth this morning?! I hope there is not weird smell... Is my hair out of place??" Hoya took a look around the table and with a shrug, sat down without any hesitation.

Sungyeol tucked into his food happily. His first day has been progressing well and the food tasted so delicious! What made his day even better eas that the cafeteria served Iced Americano, his favourite drink in the world. The donkatsu he was eating was really really well done and Woohyun kept offering him various banchan of his traditional Korean meal. Woohyun's and his hands would accidentally touch and Sungyeol could feel his cheeks heating up. "What's wrong with me? Why am I blushing? I can feel butterflies in my stomach. I hope Woohyun does not notice these..." Sungyeol thought to himself.

"Here, you got some sauce on the corner of your lips." before Sungyeol could wipe it off, Woohyun reached out and wipe the sauce off Sungyeol's lips.

"Aigo, he is so cute with sauce on his face like this! And I got to touch his lips! His lips are so soft and kissable... Woohyun-ah, control yourself! Don't scare him off! He looks like a deer caught in the spotlight now" Woohyun thought.

On the other hand, Sungyeol could feel his heartbeat accelerated the moment Woohyun touched his lips. Frozen in his seat, he could only stare wide-eyed at Woohyun, meeting Woohyun's eyes, as he wipe off the sauce. "Thank you.." Sungyeol averted his eyes the moment he snapped out of his stupor, missing the smirk that Woohyun sent him. His cheeks felt scalding hot and he was pretty sure that it is flaming red. He was relieved that Sungjong chose that moment to turn around to ask him something.

Across the table, Myungsoo witnessed everything and he was infuriated. "How dare he touch MY Sungyeol!" Myungsoo felt the urge to chop Woohyun's hands off for defiling HIS Sungyeol. Sunggyu gave him a discreet shove when he noticed Myungsoo's murderous stare. "What's wrong with you? You are going to frightened Sungyeol and Sungjong, staring in their direction like this! Stop it!" Sunggyu said in a  furious whisper. 

"Hyung's correct. I am going to scare Sungyeol if I continue staring. Just you wait, Woohyun. I am going to make Sungyeol MINE!"


I hope you will like this chapter >.<