Home

The Infinite Heirs

AN: Thank you so much for the nice comments! Started this fic as I feel like my writing skill is going to be non-existent if I don't use them soon. Reading what I wrote before, I cannot believe that I actually wrote those >.< trying to get into the habit of writing again so I apologies if the chapters are short. My brains are running out of brain juices.

No myungyeol or wooyeol yet. Soon, soon. 

 


 The ride home was peaceful. Both Sungyeol and Sungjong spent the ride staring out of the car window. The city has changed so much over the past 3 years. Everything looked new and fresh to them. Everything was strange but also comforting to them. Before long, the BMW pulled up in front of a tall white gate. They only proceeded pass the gate and down a long driveway after a security check. Unlike the city that has changed drastically over the years, the compounds of the Sung mansion looked the same. The long straight tree-line driveway that led up to the white Baroque-styled mansion was exactly as how Sungyeol has remembered it to be. The surprise laid at the end of the driveway, outside the front door. his parents were standing there, waiting for them. Before the car could come to a complete stop, Sungjong was already out of it and running towards them.

"Omma! Appa!"

Sungyeol followed at a more leisurely pace, hugging both his parents after Sungjong. He took the opportunity while Sungjong distracted his parents to observe them. Both his parents has aged over the past 3 years. More lines arrondissement their eyes and grey hair at their temples. It made Sungyeol sad to see these signs of aging on his parents. They seem so strong and invincible to Sungyeol when he was young, now they look so vulnerable.

"How was the flight home?" Sungyeol's father, Lee Woojin asked after they all settled down for tea in the lounge.

"The flight was fine. We didn't even meet any turbulence." Sungyeol replied. It was so wonderful to be home, he felt truly relaxed for the first time in 3 days. "How's the company doing?" 

"Your Omma and I are happy that you brothers are finally back home. We missed both of you. Great job running the Japanese branch the past years. You helped take a load off Appa's back when your Grandpa passed away so suddenly. Now, the Sung enterprises are stronger than ever and the overseas expansion plan was a great success. Now it is time for you and Sungjong to return to what you should be doing at your age - to enjoy your high school life. So, your Omma and I have already made arrangements for you two to enter Woolim High next week." Woojin explained while patting Sungyeol's thighs.

Sungyeol was surprised. He had expected to be shown the ropes on how to run Sung enterprises and probably start learning to managed a part of the electronics conglomerate. He didn't expect his parents to want to send them back to school. "What about the company?"

Before his father could reply, his mother answered, "Don't worry about the company. Your Appa is still strong and can handle it for a few more years! Sungyeollie, you have given up a lot for the company for the past 3 years, now we just want to enjoy school life and not regret it in future."

"OH NO! I would need to get a whole new wardrobe of clothes to get ready for school!" exclaimed Sungjong suddenly. The other 3 occupants of the room could only stare at him for his sudden ourburst but soon burst out laughing after it finally struck them what Sungjong has just said.

School might not be such a bad thing after all, Sungyeol thought to himself


Yes! Another chapter done. Pls read and review. I will try to update as soon as possible. *cross fingers*