First day and first encounters

The Infinite Heirs

yeah!!! I am back with another chapter! Thank you for all the encouraging comments. They are going to meet soon but nothing is going to happen YET. *rubs hands with evil grin on face*

anyways, enjoy this and don't forget to comment. Your comments are a writer's motivation!


Monday

Sungyeol smooth down his uniform the last time and took a look at his reflection in the mirror. Today was his first day at his new school and he woke up before his alarm rang to start preparing. He wanted to look his best. "Perfect! Now for breakfast..."

Sungjong has finished his breakfast and already ready to go when Sungyeol made his way down for breakfast.

"형, 빨리! I don't want to be late for my first day of school!", Sungjong whined as he paced restlessly in front of the mirror, checking his uniform and appearance again. 

Sungyeol rolled his eyes but said nothing as he sat down to calmly finish his breakfast. Woolim High was just a 15 minutes ride away from the Sung mansion; there was no need to rush at all.

The chauffeur dropped the Sung brothers in front of the Administration building and left. Judging by the side of the Administration building, Sungyeol know that Woolim High has a gigantic campus. Walking down the hallway, Sungyeol noted that Woolim High boosted a large number of prestigious alumni, including the current Prime Minister and, surprisingly, their father. That's why he was so adamant that we attend Woolim High! All the classrooms were equipped with latest, state of the arts technology and the students had access to the best sports equipment that money could buy. That's why all the prominent families sent their heirs here for education, Sungyeol thought.

After reporting to Principal's office for their schedule and a campus map, Sungyeol and Sungjong made their way slowly to class. Sungyeol was in the 2nd year while Sungjong was in the 1st year, hence their classrooms were different. 

"Let Hyung walk you to your classroom first, since it is on the way to mine." Sungyeol knew that Sungjong was nervous about the first day in school and wanted give him some assurance that everything will be fine. "Thanks, Hyung! You are the best!" Sungjong was glad for his brother's company and visibly relaxed.

After walking Sungjong to his classroom on the ground floor, Sungyeol made his way up to his classroom on the 2nd level. Just he was rounding the corner to his classroom, he collided with someone running round the same corner that strongly resembled a Dino. "Sorry! I wasn't looking at where I was going. The map was blocking my way." Sungyeol hurriedly apologized while helping the guy up from the ground.

A dino-looking guy? There is only one person that I know that resembled a Dino so strongly... "Dongwooie?"

"Sungyeollie?!" Dongwoo asked in disbelief after staring at Sungyeol for 5 seconds with his jaws hanging open. Sungyeol thought it was the best impersonation of a fish he had seen in a long time. When he finally realized that it was really Sungyeol standing in front of him, he proceeded to hug the life out of him!

"You are going to attend Woolim High? When did you come back? Where is Sungjong? How was living in Japan? Oh ya, what class are you in? OH NO!! We are late!!! Let's go!!", Dongwoo asked without giving Sungyeol time to reply at all. Sungyeol was just overjoyed that he knew someone in his new school. The Jangs were family friends and Dongwoo and Sungyeol grew up together. Dongwoo was his best friend before he leave Seoul. 

It turns out that Sungyeol and Dongwoo were in the same class and when they reached the classroom, the form teacher was already taking attendance for the day. Dongwoo managed to escape punishment for being late (reason why he was running) as the teacher, Mr Led thought he was bringing the new student (Sungyeol) around.

"안녕하세요! I am Lee Sungyeol. Nice to meet you all! Please take good care of me!" Sungyeol introduced himself to the class. Unknowingly, he caught the attention of 2 individuals.  

"Okay, Sungyeol-shi. Take the empty seat next to Dongwoo."

Woohyun was struck by how perfect the newcomer looked. It was love at first sight. Sungyeol....heir to the Sung enterprises. How can you be so perfect? He is totally my ideal type. Watch out, Sungyeol. I am going to make you mine and you won't know what hit you.

Meanwhile, across the classroom, Myungsoo was also staring at Sungyeol. Woah, he has model proportions! And good looking to boot. He will perfect as a model! I want to make him MINE! 

Needless to say, this is going to be a very interesting school year.