Chapter 4: Kim Tae Hyung and Jung Ho Seok

My Partner In Guns!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'That voice...', Soo Yeon jumped from her seat abruptly.

'Is that Taehyung?', Ho Seok frowned.

Soo Yeon couldn't believe at what she was seeing. She cried immediately. She went to the person's arms, she ran to the person's warmth and embrace. She tightly grasped onto the person's shirt. The person hugged her back tightly, a teardrop fell. The person's arm securely hugged Soo Yeon's back. The person could feel his shoulders getting wet. The person inhaled Soo Yeon's hair. Another teardrop fell from the person's eye, making it land on Soo Yeon's hair. He didn't want to let go. Taehyung didn't want to let go. He missed her so much to the point that he didn't want he out of his sight. Soo Yeon was already crying her heart out on his shoulder. Taehyung's eyes were super glassy. He bit his lips to muffle his sobs. The world stopped for just the both of them to savour the moment. Soo Yeon was about to part but Taehyung held her tight in his arms.

Ho Seok was shocked, utterly shocked. Kevin was smiling as he was leaning on the wall. 

The two finally parted but stayed close to each other with Taehyung cupping Soo Yeon's head and Soo Yeon holding onto his shirt. The two were still crying, tears just rolled out of their eyes without permission. Tear drop's fell one by one. Soo Yeon looked down while Taehyung looked up, relishing the moment. Kris, Bora and Taecyeon were surprised than ever. Jungkook who was about to enter the station a while ago, didn't enter at all, instead he went away. Suddenly, Soo Yeon brought her hands up and left them on Taehyung's face.

"These nose, lips, cheeks, hair...." Soo Yeon muttered as she caressed his features. Taehyung held both her wrist gently and smiled.

"You still have the ring." he muttered. Soo Yeon finally met eyes with and her and his heart stopped beating. Taehyung smiled, which made Soo Yeon unconsciously smile too. Their heart started to beat again, in one full rhythm. And Taehyung pulled her into a hug again. "I missed you so so so much. I was dying to see you Soo Yeon. I thought about you day and night but we only had video chats and messages. Its been three years hasn't it?" he felt her nod on his shoulder. "And those three years, I never got myself a girlfriend." at this, she pulled away from him, shocked.

'How can he not get a girlfriend?! He's the most handsome being on earth, well apart from Daniel Henney of course.', she thought, with wide eyes.

"Me too..." Soo Yeon mumbled, audible for Taehyung to hear. The two parted again. 'Why'd we break up....?', both of them thought. Taehyung caressed her face with a smile and the eye-smile which Soo Yeon loves appeared. She smiled along with him and caressed his face as well. It was good that they had similar height, although Soo Yeon would have to tip toe, though Taehyung was a bit taller.

"Can I-I-I d-do s-so-something?" Taehyung hesitantly asked. So Yeon nodded with a smile. But what Taehyung did was unexpected. Taehyung leaned in while cupping her face and planted his rosy lips on hers. Soo Yeon's eyes widened at first but she calmed down, she relaxed into the kiss. Her hands flew to his shoulders, she shut her eyes. Taehyung was glad that Soo Yeon relaxed within the kiss. Taehyung cupped her face, not wanted to end the moment. Ho Seok's heart felt a slight twist as he watched the duo. 'Bu that's totally Taehyung.', he thought. 'Came back already?', Ho Seok awkwardly cleared his throat and Taehyung and Soo Yeon parted away from each other, Ho Seok felt lighter than before. 

"Oh...uh, Ho Seok thi-" her words got cut off when she saw something unforeseen. Taehyung walked to Ho Seok and threw him a punch, after muttering words that didn't make sense at all to Soo Yeon.

"You didn't even visit me!" Taehyung said with a scoff. Ho Seok grinned. 

"Oh god, you're bleeding!" Soo Yeon worriedly exclaimed as she went to Ho Seok to check his bleeding lip but couldn't.

"Well, you didn't come to visit me either!" Ho Seok gave him a punch as well. Soo Yeon gawked.

"Hey, hey, hold on. What is up with you t-" her words got cut off again as she saw Taehyung and Ho Seok go into a brotherly hug. "What the heck!? Before, looked like they held grudges from one another, but now they're hugging?!" Soo Yeon muttered under her breath incredulously and a confused face. She interrupted the brotherly hug by parting them with her palm on their chests. "Do you guys know each other?" she questioned, looking from Ho Seok to Taehyung constantly until Taehyung answered.

 "Yup! He's my cousin!" Soo Yeon's mouth hung open.

What?!" she half-yelled. "Taehyung! You never told me that you had a cousin named Ho Seok and you," she looked at Ho Seok. "You never wrote anything regarding "Taehyung" ", she emphasized 'Taehyung'. 

"But it said on the paper..." Ho Seok mumbled innocently.

"Uh, well sorry, guess I didn't see," Soo Yeon said quickly. "But seriously?! Cousins?!" even Kevin was surprised. Kris, Bora and Yong Hwa weren't since the had carefully read Ho Seok's portfolio.

"But, Soo Yeon-ah, what happened to your forehead?" Taehyung changed the subject.

"Huh? This, its nothing." she replied coolly.

"Who treated it?" he kept on asking.

"Him." she pointed at Ho Seok. "Ho Seok did." Taehyung felt a slight discomfort when Soo Yeon said his cousins name so comfortably. "He said that he was a paramedic, maybe you should've known."

"Oh, really? Well, I didn't know." he shrugged his shoulders.

"But seriously guys, do you have to greet each other with punches in the face? Ho Seok is really fragile you know." Soo Yeon frowned. She went in front of Ho Seok and looked at his purple lips. Taehyung felt heart broken because she didn't go to him first. 'We're not together anymore Taehyung! Cut it out!', he thought. Ho Seok realized how Taehyung became quiet so suddenly and decided to speak up.

"You should check on Taehyung as well Soo Yeon." she scoffed. 

"Nah... he's a strong man." yet she didn't know how much Taehyung was very sensitive, Taehyung put on a sad smile. Soo Yeon looked away from Ho Seok and smiled cheekily at Taehyung. "But you still have a sensitive heart don't you." well maybe she did know. The smile on Soo Yeon's face made all of Taehyung's worried and disappointments go away. Soo Yeon and Taehyung weren't weeping anymore they were so happy that they got to see each other again. "When did you get here?" Soo Yeon couldn't help but ask.

"This morning. My luggage are still in the car. Kevin brought me here and picked me up."

"Wait, what, Kevin?! Come out Mr. Editor!" Kevin stepped out of his spot. "What's the other present?" Soo Yeon asked and Kevin pointed at Taehyung. "Seriously! Its the best present ever!" she stood up and gave Kevin a quick hug then went back to her seat. (all three of them had already sat down). "Is Sae Ro-, yes! Ho Seok-ah," she turned to Ho Seok. "Kim Sae Ron is Taehyung's little sister and your cousin, right?" he nodded and Soo Yeon turned back to Taehyung. "Is Sae Ron in the car?" she asked.

"Yeah, sleeping though. Ki Bum is with her." he replied and Soo Yeon formed an 'O' with . 

"Is Jongdae Oppa married?" Soo Yeon asked out of the blue. Jongdae was Taehyung's older and eldest brother.

"Yup. He got married with his long term girlfriend, Bang Minah was it? He didn't come back though." Soo Yeon nodded.

"Ah! I almost forgot!" Soo Yeon rushed to her satchel and got her phone out. "We should take a picture Taehyung!" she went over to Taehyung and took a selca with him. She posted the picture on instagram before going to Ho Seok. "We need to take a picture Ho Seok!" she made a sad face and Ho Seok made a sad face as well, pointing at the wound on Soo Yeon's forehead. The caption was: "Got hurt today by some teenager boy, but my life saviour was there all along, thanks Ho Seok!", Soo Yeon went closer to Ho Seok and showed him the picture before giggling and posting the picture, Taehyung was jealous.

Soo Yeon looked at the previous picture of her and Ho Seok and her eyes sparkled.

"Ho Seok-ah, look, there's so many likes and comments!" she showed the phone to Ho Seok. " "He's so handsome." " she read one of the comments. " "How old is he? Mind introducing him to me Jess?" " she laughed while Ho Seok blushed. The picture had around 100+ likes. "They keep on saying that you're handsome." Soo Yeon grinned and Ho Seok blushed harder. She started to by poking his arm like an excited kid. She stopped poking his arm when he asked a question that slightly stabbed her, she was surprised that it didn't hurt like how her friends had asked her previously.

"What's your relationship with Taehyung?" she knew what to say but she was hesitant on saying it.

"He's my ex, but we're friends now...." the words she spilled out hurt her like how it hurt Taehyung who was still there. Ho Seok regretted of what he asked immediately as he heard Soo Yeon say those words. He realized the slight tension and wanted and needed to break it.

"Wanna eat breakfast guys?" he suggested and Soo Yeon agreed straight-away, she was suppose to eat breakfast earlier but those teenagers got in the way and just at that moment, her stomach grumbled. She blushed sheepishly while Ho Seok suppressed a smile and Taehyung cheekily grinned.

Soo Yeon gobbled down the tofu and took a sip of water before eating again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter