TSR 003

Team Potpourri --×-- A Fragrant Batch of Superheroines [indefinite hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter
home page plotlines powerlist potpourri cheat sheet reviews layout credit black market thanks for your business.

"Thank you for coming on short notice, Mr. Limburg." Ms. Tavares greeted Gabriel Limburg once he entered her office.

"It's Gabriel, Ms. Tavares. My father's Mr. Limburg." Gabriel corrected her once he situated himself. "When can the live demostration begin?"

"Right now actually. Please follow me."

Ms. Tavares then led Gabriel to a special elevator within her office that led her down to an authorized and highly guarded laboratory. Before entering the laboratory, an automatic recognition machine analyzed Ms. Tavares for authorization to enter the building before she had the machine analyze her left palm, her left eye, and then her voice. Once she confirmed her identity did she acknowledge the prescene of Gabriel before the doors open.

"You can never be too careful." Ms. Tavares stated as the both of them walked passed the door. "This way, please."

As the two continued to walk further within the laboratory while being watched by other hand-picked scientists, did Ms. Tavares lead Gabriel into a dark room with a one-way mirror window looking into another room.

"What is the man in the white doing with the main in the yellow jumpsuit?" Gabriel asked once he saw into the other room from where he stood.

"You wanted to see a live demostration, didn't you? Well, here it will begin." Ms. Tavares informed him as she pressed a white button that was neared the window. "You can start now, Mr. Lansing, Mr. Ryu, and Ms. Miyazaki. Mr. Lansing, I expect nothing but the best."

The man in white who was revealed to be Mr. James Lansing began his live demostration. "As you wish, Ms. Tavares."

Mr. Lansing along with two other scientists, Gary Ryu and Connie Miyazaki, began their experimentation on the man in the yellow jumpsuit known as Subject Bronze A-3. Subject Bronze A-3 was strapped down in the seat he was in by leather straps from head to toes and what appeared to be a muzzler over his mouth. The only thing he could move were his eyes and fingers as he watched the scientists around him began to fiddle with various needles.

"Why are there so many needles?" Gabriel asked as he saw Ms. Miyazaki stick three different needles into three different tubes filled with three

Please log in to read the full chapter