TSR 002

Team Potpourri --×-- A Fragrant Batch of Superheroines [indefinite hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter
home page plotlines powerlist potpourri cheat sheet reviews layout credit julienne oh bite me. Figuratively.

"Happy birthday to you!" Everyone sang in unison for baby Ryan's second birthday as they gathered around the toddler as he happily sat upon his mother's, Juliette, lap.

Juliette helped her son blow out the cake as everyone cheered and clapped before Leo, Juliette's husband and Ryan's father, began to cut the cake. As this was going on, Julienne found herself backing away from the crowd of family and friends as to withdraw herself quietly from the merriment. While successfully backing away a good distant without being noticed, her back suddenly bumped into someone from behind her in the process. Julienne whipped her head to see who it was and came face to face with the face she's been ignoring for the past few days.

"Oh, it's you." She said drily as she faced the person while crossing her arms over her chest.

The said person was none other than her fellow co-worker, Cheney. Her non-acknowledged childhood friend and whatever else she felt like calling him. Majority of the time it was 'Casanova' and 'Idiot'.

"Oh, Ju-B, ouch." Cheney faked hurt as he grabbed the left side of his chest where his heart laid underneath. "I thought we were passed this stage already, Love." He cast a playful smirk at her before returning to an upright position.

"Oh, haha, funny. Bite me."

"It would be my pleasure, Jules."

"It's a figure of speech, Idiot."

"The only figure I see is you." He grinned as he wiggled his eyebrows up and down while giving her a once over scan.

Julienne scowled as she rolled her eyes at his lame line. "Well, I don't have time to mingle with the likes of you. I need to get going."

Julienne made to move past him, but Cheney caught her by the wrist and prevented her from walking further with his free hand. "Oh, you can't leave yet. I just got here." He pouted while giving her his so-called "famous" puppy look.

"That totally doesn't work on me, Casanova."

Cheney returned back to his former expression. "I liked trying though."

"Yeah, I know. Anyways, I don't have to tell you and you can just hang out with Liet without me. She is my identical twin after all." Julienne told him as she freed her wrist from his grasp. "Besides, it's not my fault you got caught up at

Please log in to read the full chapter