SUPER 005

Team Potpourri --×-- A Fragrant Batch of Superheroines [indefinite hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter
home page plotlines powerlist potpourri cheat sheet reviews layout credit hina matsumoto cooking is love made edible.

Hina was doing a simple yoga routine as she thought about what dishes to cook up after her yoga practice. She was doing a warrior pose while deciding on her many dishes to do, and the poses she was doing were so automatic that she didn't have to even think about doing them. They just came naturally since she's been doing yoga since she was three years old. Hina then moved into the tree pose when one of her dish idea struck her.

"I could do something healthy yet totally tasty!" She exclaimed as she then went into a triangle pose. "Hmm, maybe even throwing in a fruity dessert. Yeah, that would be nice." She let out with a giggle and then her smile became more brighter as she went into an downward dog pose. "And I can have Emi try it once I'm done!"

With the thought of Emi, Hina became more chipper that she stopped what she was doing and begin to roll up her yoga mat. With that done, Hina left her work out room and began to head towards her special kitchen. This special kitchen was specifically made for Hina so that she could do all types of cooking and baking that her heart desired. It was off-limits to everyone else in the house, except Emi, yet Emi did no cooking of her own accordance and left that all to Hina as Hina always insisted to cook for Emi whenever she was over. And when she wasn't over, either.

"Let's see what I can find in the pantry that will inspire me!" Hina talked to herself like it wasn't a problem as she opened up her pantry door that was filled with tons, and there were tons, of ingredients to choose from. "Sprinkles... nah, something healthy. Hmm..." She scanned through everything from top to bottom, and within the furthest back and the nearest to her. "Marshmallow and Oreo... yeah no-bake chewy cookies and cream bars! Ahh, no. I'm making something healthy and not junky." Hina scolded herself. "Um, ohhh Fruity Bunches, Oats 'n Honey Bunches, raisins, dried cranberries, dried apricots, graham crackers, peanuts, almond... That's it. I'm making something sweet, yet still healthier than the cookies and cream bars. I guess these will be desserts as well." Hina finally compromise as the sweet craving kept creeping up on her. "I hope Emi will like these." Hina began her delicious masterpiece while humming to a cheerful tune.

~

"OK. That's the sixth batch of Hina's No-Bake Mixed Bunches Snack Bars." Hina cheerily announced as she did a mini clap for herself. "Corn syrup as the glue for both the Fruity Bunches and the Oats 'n Honey Bunches. Then the honey as the glue for both of the Oats 'n Honey Bunches and the Fruity Bunches. Then one with just berries and nuts, one with just berries, one with just nuts, and the last one with everything altogether. Whew... I hope Emi has an appetite." Hina puffed cutely as she began to cut the large bars into mini bars.

Once done, Hina bit into each one and her lips after every bite, savoring the flavor. She knew that these delectable bites were going to be loved. She then began to neatly placed them into cute containers that had butterflies on them. Each type was in their own individual pastel coloring Tupperware. She had a purple, yellow, orange, green, blue, and pink plastic wear all lined up on top of one another. Once she closed the last container with a thoughtful look and had a sweet smile on her lips; did she put them into a large tote-like bag to hold them in. Just then her cellular phone went off.

"Moshi moshi?" Hina automatically answered in Japanese. "Oka-san." It was her mother, Chisaki. "Right now?" Hina frowned. "I did, but if you really need me, I can help out." She listened for a moment. "OK. Mhm. See you in a bit then." Sh

Please log in to read the full chapter