SUPER 001

Team Potpourri --×-- A Fragrant Batch of Superheroines [indefinite hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter
home page plotlines powerlist potpourri cheat sheet reviews layout credit raechel jin that's what they all say.

"I miss you, R.J.!" Raechel's friend, Jieun who was also known as IU, told her through the phone. "You either need to come back to Bismark, or I'll have to come visit you!"

Raechel let out a little laugh. "I miss you, too, IU. Well, I don't have time or the money to fly back to Bismark. You know how it is." Raechel let out with a sad sigh. "But one day, for sure."

"I'll hold you on that, Raech!" Jieun let out cheerfully, although there was a hint of a sad tone to it. "Enough of this sadness. So, how are you and Mark?"

"What do you mean?"

"Any progress?"

"What do you mean by 'progress'?"

"Like... have you guys gone to the next level yet?"

"What level are you talking about, Jieun?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Raechel."

"I'm not. We just started dating, there's nothing really going on."

"That's what they all say."

Raechel rolled her eyes, yet IU couldn't see it. "He's nice to me, and I'm nice to him. We like where we're at."

"Until those inner fantasies want to come alive and the burning passion just explode and manifests on it's own accord." Jieun added with a giggle. "I know you guys like each other a lot, so don't let your past hold you back from fully pursuing the relationship."

There was a moment of silence as Raechel didn't respond back.

"I'm sorry, R.J.. I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay, IU. Hey, I have to go. I have work. I'll talk with you another time. Bye." Raechel ended the call before Jieun could reply back.

As much as Raechel loved and adored her best friend, Jieun, sometimes the past could still make her feel iffy even with her bestfriend. Raechel let out a sigh before getting ready to head off to her job at a grocery store called Sproutling. It was run by an elderly lady named Beatrice Bjelk, who was affectionately referred to as Granny BeeBee.

~

Raechel was currently stocking the cereal aisle when she felt a slight puff of air blown against her ear. She reacted to it, but didn't think much of it until it was done again and she turned around to see what it was and saw the smiling face of Mark.

"Oh, hi." Raechel let out a bit surprise. She assumed that Mark would be with his dance group, Flying Boys, and would be busy.

Mark pouted. "That's all I get? Just a simple 'oh, hi'?"

"Yeah, I guess." Raechel replied with a playful look before

Please log in to read the full chapter