indefinite hiatus.

Team Potpourri --×-- A Fragrant Batch of Superheroines [indefinite hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

first of all, hello. second of all.... i am terribly sorry for this disappointing update. third of all... it actually happened where i ended up giving up on this story and said a lot of times that i didn't want to give up, but as it has been quite a long time since i even udpated with the rest of the characters' teasers, it just... became like this. and finally, once again, i'm super duper sorry that it had to end like this. honestly though, i liked the idea, i guess i just ended up losing motivation and wanted to focus on other things and because of that, a story idea like this became wasted and forgotten. i will admit that it won't just disappeared and be abandoned though! it will just be in back storage and come back later when i feel like i will be able to write it and complete it. just some day, but not today. so i'm sorry about that. luckily, i have my second account that i have transferred past hiatus/discontinued stories that i will get around to some day, just again not today. my completed contests are there as well, so yeah. that account will help keep this alive and oned day i can actually get back into that. anyways, i'm sorry to those that were expecting an update on this actual story, but to come and find this instead, i apologize for that great disappointed to those that really wanted to read this and see how your characters grown and such. anyways, thanks for that when it was going, but hope other stories will get your attention. thanks and take care!! ^^'

Please log in to read the full chapter