Eating Out

Robotronic Turns Into A Loverholic

Jonghyun POV

I can't erase the image of Taemin in my mind, especially in those girly clothes, ughhh, he looks too beautiful. I will seriously frame our selca together and hang it to my bedroom. Ughhh no no Jonghyun shut the heck up don't think like that to your dongsaeng... but gosh gosh gosh I almost can't breath when I saw him in the dressing room. If there are no people in the room, I don't know what I had done to him.

Thank God it is weekend, I can finally have my rest. I guess this one week of school is really exhausting. Homeworks, surprise quizzes, recitations, and checking up on Taemin. Damn those obligations. Don't get me wrong, I am not talking about Tae. He isn't an obligation at all. I am always willing to help him, though I don't know why. I just cant... well, there is something about that kid that pulls me closer to him. Maybe he was born from magnets. I can't resist the feeling, he just draws me to him without even trying. I am used to helping and assisting people but him, he has never been a burden to me. I kinda feel guity though, because I had spent my whole time in school devoted to Taem, instead of my friends. But I know that they understand. Also, about Yesung, he had been really fooled by his boyfriend. I mean, yeah, Ryeowook looks so sweet. but even before, there is something in his eyes, an evil glint as I may describe it, that is strange about him. And I confirmed it. I knew that he is a backstabber, like he did to Taemin. Even though Taemin won't say it, I know that he is a bit fond of Ryeowook. What am I gonna do? Tell him about what Ryeowook said? Or not?

Well I am now walking down the road, going to the framing shop. I feel lazy to make breakfast, so I think I will just eat at a fast food chain right after this. 

"Annyeong haseyo." a girl greeted me as I entered the shop. Then when she looked up, I was surprised to see that she is Sulli, one of my classmates.

"Oh Jonghyun oppa!" she smiled. "Sulli-sshi," I smiled back, "your part-time job?"

"Hmmm yeah, I do jobs here every weekends. Anyway, how may I help you?"

"I'm just going to have a picture developed and buy a frame." then she began leading me to the developing machine.

"What picture will you have deveoped?" she asked, and I took out my cellphone and browsed through my gallery. "This." I gave out my cellphone without giving much thought of it.

"Omo!" she suddenly squealed as she looked at it, "this is Taemin beside you right?"

"Yeah." I smiled shyly. "He looks so pretty!" Sulli began squealing again, but then, did her job at once. "because of that, I will give your frame a 20% discount!" she said as she led me to the frame section.

"Choose any frame you like!" she cheered, and a frame quickly caught my eye. "That." I pointed at the frame, and she happily got it and put the picture in it, and packed it in a nice baby blue paper bag. "Come here again sir!" she said tongue in cheek. "Thanks." As I exited the shop, I saw a familiar figure crossing to the other side of the street, face hidden under his hoodie. But I can tell who he is, by his body figure and way of walking.

"LEE TAEMIN!" I yelled to the hooded man and I saw him look up to me. I waved my hands to him, and I succesfully got his attention.

End of POV

Taemin POV

"LEE TAEMIN!" I heard a voice call to me, so I looked up. I saw a man waving his hands to me, who I can't recognize at first sight because my eyesight is poor. So I walked closer to the figure, and was surprised to see Jonghyun grinning at me.

"Ohh Jonghyun-ah... what are you doing here?" I asked, still shocked. "Ummm I just had a picture framed and I was about to go to McDo too to have my breakfast."

I kinda feel interested to know what is the picture he framed but well , "McDo? I was about to go to McDo too."

"You wanna eat with me?" he asked, and then it hit me. I didn't know why I said that. I mean, I should have just went away and didn't tell him I will be eating at the same fast food chain!

I want to say 'no', but then he dragged me into a grocery store. "Hey, you told me we are eati-"

"Later, I will buy something first." he smiled.

 

"Banana milk? Oh Jonghyun, that is ridiculous."  I commented as we sat on the table, then he stood up. "Trust me, that tastes good. Take a sip on it as I buy our food. What do you want?"

"Hmmm, double patty burger with LTC."

"LTC?"

"Lettuce, Tomato, Cheese. Duh. And oh, I will buy two orders of it, one take-out."

I saw him went into a line, that is verrrrrryyyyy long. Gosh, I don't know that many Koreans eat McDo. I waited for about 5 minutes, but still, Jonghyun barely moved, as the person on the very front ordered so much food. Then I stared at the bottle of banana milk on front of me. It seems that it is asking me to drink it. I don't want to, I hate fruit-flavored drinks. But... it really asks me to take even just a sip on it, Okay, I give up, gonna drink it. I opened the bottle without any difficulties, and I breathed in first before placing the lid on my lips and drink it. A few drops fell on my tongue, and I stopped for a while. It tastes a little weird, because I barely even drank it. Another sip, I took two gulps of it... And the next thing I knew, I am addicted to banana milk.

After 10 minutes, I finally drank the whole bottle. It tastes like heav-- wait, what? I drank it all? I drank it all!?

"Food's here alrea-- oh." Jonghyun gasped a little when he placed the tray on our table and sat. "you... drank all of it."

"I..." I paused for a while, feeling embarassed, "I'm sorry." I muttered. I expected him to scold me, but, "No, it's okay. I was just surprised to see that you like it. Told you, the drink is delicious. You wanna buy another one later?" well, temptation is too much, so I nodded.

"Now, let's eat, shall we?" he just stared at me who stared at the burger on front of me. "What?"

"I won't begin eating unless you do."

I just gave him a weird look and began to unwrap one of the burgers and took a small bite. "Okay, time to eat." he began taking a spoonful of rice followed by burger steak, then his chocolate sundae, then a sip of Sprite.

"Yah, won't you choke on those? Eat slowly." I said, and he just looked at me while chewing. "I... Am... Used... To this..." he said as he drank.

"Well, I guess that is how real men eat." I bit on my burger again, tasting the beefy burger with mustard goodness on it.

"Yeah right." then I saw his hand reaching to the corner of my lip, "at least I have no mustard and catsup on my face."

"Tsss." I hissed and my thumb unconsciously rubbed on the spot that he touched, then he chuckled. "You look so cute."

"I'm not cute," I snorted as I took my third bite. "Now I know why you are skinny, you eat slowly and not plentily." I just hummed in response.

"Anyway, aren't you going to eat that?" he pointed at the packed burger. "Aniyo, I'm giving that to Seungri."

"Eh?" Jonghyun looked at me questioningly, and I answered with my usual straight face. "I'm giving it to Seungri I said."

"Uhhhh okay?" he continued eating, and I answered after a few seconds of silence, "I'm not that cold-hearted anyway."

"Guess that the Ice Prince's heart is not that hard." he chuckled. I just shook my head. He's really crazy.

 

"I didn't bring much money, but I promise that I will pay you for the banana milk." I said as we walked. "Aniyo, that is for free."

"No, I want to pay yo-"

"No need okay? I want to treat you." he smiled at me. "anyway, what where you doing all alone?"

"I just want to go out of that accursed house." I began grumbling again, and Jonghyun just listened to me.

"My life is hell and that house is hell and I don't know why I'm even livi-"

"Don't say such things." he said, sadly. "Some people want to go on with their lives, but they aren't given a chance because of various circumstances. Thank God you are still living in a mansion, while others don't even have a place to live at."

"But there is no reason to live anym-"

"There is," he began smiling this time, "you just don't know yet. This world is spinning for a reason. And you are also living for a reason. And who knows, maybe you will meet someone who will change your life forever, not now, not today or even tomorrow or next week, but that time will surely come."

"You really think so? I'm tired of this already." I sighed, not even thinking of who I am talking to. "Of course! Have faith in humanity, and in yourself." He flashed that bright smile again that never failed to give my heart a warm feeling.

End of POV

 

"When will you stop ignoring me Minho!?" Key shouted at the phone.

"Stop following me Key, Please, I want a peaceful life without you." he said as the line went dead.

"Why are you leaving me..." Key began crying as he rolled up his sleeve and got a blade from his cabinet. Slicing it through his skin. he felt pain at first but multiple cuts will feel you numb at the emotional pain.

===================================================================================

A/N: I just want to say....

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO MY 2ND BIAS, TAEMIN OPPA! I made this double update for you ;_; I kinda miss TaeMIN, TaeMAN is.. too much for me to handle, but well, people grow up neh? And well, he showed how dorky he still is in SWC3 *cough* JongTae moments *cough* God bless you Taeby. Saranghae ^^