Childhood

way back into love

The first time he met her when he was 9 years old and she just reach 8. This age he really couldn't understand what is love but he could feel strange feeling. Maybe everyone call it's love at the first sight!

Her mother married to his father and of course they became brother and sister. He helps her a lot for studying, playing and treatment. Since she was child, she always trust him. Everything bad happens to her, she just needs him help. Everyone don't believe her, she just needs him does. Everyone hate her, she just needs him like her and so on. To her, he is everything she has and without him she can't do anything. 

In elementary school, she was known a lazy and clumsy person. She always sleept or teased classmates and a punishment became familiar to her. Until one day, the teacher called her mom and talked that she placed a mouse in teacher's desk. Her mom really shamed and flame up so she forced Naeun apologized her teacher and couldn't eat dinner. Naeun could sorry teacher even she could make it touched but skip meal she couldn't. How can she skip it as she loves it very much but in this time she refused sorrying, she tried to explain to her mom she didn't do this. Why the teacher went to hasty conclusion and though she made it because she's always annoyed or she hates Naeun? Everyone don't trust her but him not, he cares her a lot. As soon as known it, he brought food for her and asked her about this thing. She cried so hard and talked everything to her, he just huged her, rubbed her head and he said he's by her side at all time.

Little by little they grow up with each other and their feelings too. He became perfect person: handsome, charming, good grades and she's beautiful, cute but really clumsy. She depends on him too much althought she was 17 in this time, she couldn't go home without him. Because he was in the last grade, sometimes he had to study late in school. He always told her go home first but as he went out school the first thing he saw, was she. She was there at all time waited for him thought it was late or cold whether. Saw her like that, he hurted so much so he lied her and went home with her while his class was going on....

For him, she just a child, she scares of ghosts and likes read comic. When they are child, they slept together but mother forced them separated as he was 15. Naeun can't familiar with it, she is insomnia a lot so she goes his room and end up sleep with him. She loves hug him instead of her pillow and always reminds him by her side when she wakes up. Such times, he just smiles and cares her but somehow he can feel strange feelings is becoming stronger and he scared it. Maybe he has to change...