Turn into a DEVIL?

We met by an ACCIDENT

 

~Yoona’s POV~

“Yoong! Yoong!” Someone’s calling my name.

 

“Yoona, wake up! They’re here!”

 

That sentence astounded me. I stood up hastily having hopes that the rescuers were really here.

“Where are they?!” I shouted and was very excited in coming home. I nearly jumped around in happiness but I saw Yuri unnie burst into laughter.

 

“Nice! Now, I learned a new way of waking you up.” She was laughing really hard and tears were coming out of her eyes. I hit her and was very upset. I hate it every time she’s playing on me!

 

“It’s not a good joke, unnie!” I yelled at her but she continued laughing. I just left her alone and started walking away.

 

“Yah! Come back here!” She shouted and started running towards me. I just don’t understand her attitude. Sometimes she’s very annoying but on other times, she’s very nice. As if an angel landed on Earth! How peculiar she is.

 

“Yoong, what happened last night?” She started asking questions even though I never forgave her yet.

 

“Last night?” I was confused by her. I started recalling what happened last night and something went inside my head.

 

I’m feeling it tonight.

 

D..donghae…” I slurred out. Wait. Does it mean she saw US? She saw us almost kissing each other?

 

“What did you say?” She heard me mumbled.

 

“N..nothing! N..nothing h..happened last n..night. ehehehe.” I stuttered and forced out a fake laugh. I looked on the other side not trying to have an eye contact with her.

 

Now that she reminded me of it, I started feeling a little bit strange. I would rather be unconscious for a whole week than reminiscing what had happened that night. That night where we nearly “kissed” each other. Aish! How am I going to approach him? When we crossed ways?

Eotteokhajyo?

 

“Yoona, is something wrong?” Yuri unnie aked me. I just plastered a smile on my face and spoke out.

 

“Nothing. I’m fine.”

 

Why am I so troubled inside? First of all, I don’t have anything to be troubled with. I’m just making things worst. Anyways, he’s the one who approached me first.

 

Do I care if he ignores me?

-Yes

 

Do I mind if he is very burden about it?

-Of course

 

Will I become worried because of him being offended by me?

-Yes, you will

 

And most of all! Do I like him?

-Ye…

 

ANIYO!

 

Why do my thoughts contradict me these days? I’m sick of it! I don’t care about him. I’m not even a fan of him. My brother was a way too handsome than him.

(How on earth did Seung Gi oppa get in here? KKK~ Don’t mind me.)

 

I’d rather get lost than being with that guy.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Speaking of devil, here he comes. He looked very happy this morning as if nothing happened last night. He didn’t look to me. He doesn’t even cross his eyes with mine.

 

Pfft. I don’t care.

 

“Good morning, Donghae oppa!” Yuri unnie bowed down as well as me. I have no intention of bowing down. She just forced me by her hand pushing my head down. Suddenly, unnie was called by Yesung oppa.

(YulSung! :D)

 

“Oh! Wait a minute.” She ran towards him leaving me alone with Donghae. Okaayy… Another awkward moment. I was just looking down and playing the sand with my foot while he was looking on the horizon.

 

Yah…” We both mentioned in unison. Such coincidence, isn’t it?

 

“You first.” We also both mention in unison. Aish.

 

“You should forget what happened last night.” He bitterly said. I was very surprised.

 

“Mwoya?” I spurted out with my eyebrow raised.

 

“Just forget what happened last night. I was not on my mood that time. So, I naively say things romantically even though I shouldn’t be. Sorry but it’s not what you think.” He faked a smile on his face.

 

What the hell is this guy is saying!?

 

Sorry but it’s not what you think.

 

What does he mean by that? Is he thinking that last night, I misunderstand that he likes me? Much simpler. Does he mean that I thought he confessed to me? HELL NO!

 

Pfft. Do not get me wrong. I would never realize that a guy like you is falling for me.” I rolled my eyes in front of him.

 

“Last night, you were like an angel with some puppy-eyes and lovely smile but today…” I smirked first.

 

“You sounded like a devil.” I turned around nonchalantly and felt like I had taken my revenge on him.

 

“What did you say?!” He shouted at me. He sounded very annoyed and I was giggling inside. I turn to him and put my tongue out.

 

“This girl….” He spoke up very irritated. I just chuckled seeing him. 


 Updated! I just decided to have it in the opposite way. So, the last chapter was just...eerr.. I don't know. xD 

Also try reading my other new fic: Living with "The Romeos" featuring SHINee and a fictional character. 

Thank you for reading my dear subscribers and readers. 

Most especially, to you!      I love you! KKK~