Waterfalls are GREAT.

We met by an ACCIDENT

 

~Yuri’s POV~

“Yuri…” Someone hugged me, still crying for the moment.

“Jongwoon?” I asked in confusion. I felt my heart became lighter as I realized he was hugging me. Why did he come all of a sudden?  I wanted to be mad. I wanted to ignore him but I can’t. What’s with the happiness I can feel at this time?

“Yuri-ah, why are you crying? It makes me worried.” He came to asked. Did I heard it right? It makes him worried. He sounded like we were just kids. He always comes to comfort me whenever I’m crying. He’s very much caring to me. I couldn’t control myself from hugging him back tightly and smiled.

“I miss you, Jongwoon. It’s not that easy for me to wait for you. I always swore to myself that I would wait for you but, you didn’t come. Don’t you realize that there’s someone waiting for you? For all those years I’ve been waiting for you, didn’t you remember me at least once? You said that you’ll come back but, why? Why didn’t you come back?” I blubber out all the things I wanted to say. My tears drops flowed in his shoulder as it rolled down.

“I..I’m sorry Yuri…” He said as he wiped my tears on my face. “I always do remember you every time. I wanted to go back I can’t. They forced me to pursue my career and to…” I cut him out with my finger on his lips.

“I understand now. Past is past, okay? You don’t have to explain the whole thing.” I smiled at him. He smiled back in glee. He leaned his forehead onto mine as he exhale deeply. I could feel his warm breathe gently touch my face. I closed my eyes and smiled as a tear of joy rolled down on my eye. How I wish this could last forever…

~Yoona’s POV~

We stopped and rested for a while. I sat under a tree with Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Siwon. The others went on the other side and sat too.

“Do you know what time is it?” That cool, handsome guy namely Siwon asked Sungmin. He raised his shoulders, making an I-don’t-know gesture. They all sighed in depression. I feel sorry for them getting stacked in this situation. It’s our company’s fault for not double checking if something is wrong in the plane. I lowered my head and apologize to them.

“I…I’m very sorry if our company has been very irresponsible. If we just checked the plane, you wouldn’t be in this situation. I’m very sorry for what happened.”

I feel very ashamed for what’s happening. If I could just bring back time. Maybe we’re already, I mean, they’re already on the news and million of fans were now worried sick about these guys. Do they have many fans? I guess so. Perhaps, they were all now kicking their TVs out because of the bad news they met.

“What are you saying?” Siwon patted my back BADLY. This guy is really strong! Just patting my back feels like someone’s punching me from my back. I groaned and bit my lower in pain. Kyuhyun saw me creaked and shouted.

“Yah! Watch what you’re doing! Are you alright, Yoona?” He looks worried about me. I nodded my head and stretched my back to see if it’ll hurt once more.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to.” He tried to help me but what can he do? I just smiled at him saying that it’s alright.

“Hey guys! Look at here!” Leeteuk shouted from the other side. Seems like something is on there. We went towards him and ta-da!

We saw a waterfall and just imagine how high it was from its top! Okay, boring. But what’s fun is? Eunhyuk suddenly jumped!

My eyes widened as I watch him falling to the water. Everybody shrieked and was shocked. We all stared down at him if he was still alive. After a few seconds, we didn’t saw him come out. That’s when everybody became worried.

“Y..yah, do you think we should go to him?” Sungmin asked now in worriedness. Everybody started pacing back and front. But then, something came up in the waters. It was Eunhyuk! He shoved his blonde hair, making the water to sprinkle off in his hair. (perfect! 

He gave us a thumbs-up and smiled. Everyone cheered and all of them starting jumping off.

“Y…yah! Seriously?!” I shouted at them but they were already in the air, falling. Heechul and Leeteuk were the ones who are left behind with ME. They started laughing and whispering to each other as they stared at me. I think something will happen here.

“You know, Yoona. I really wanted to jump there but I can’t.” Heechul told me as he wrapped his arm on my shoulders giving shrugs to my shoulders.

“W…wae? Why don’t you j..just j..umped there?” I was stuttering. I had suspicions that maybe… You know! They’ll push me from here. Leeteuk also puts his arm on my shoulder and  shouted.

“YAH!” Everyone on the bottom looked at him and he pointed me. ME. All of them gathered in the middle and was like, preparing for my landing? How epic.

“Wha..t are you…” I was cut by Heechul’s farewell.

“Good luck Yoona!”

Both of them pushed me, making me to fall down there. I felt like my stomach was going upsaide down because of the height. It isn’t thrilling at all. It was scaring! I was shouting like crazy there, the whole time I was falling. I fell into the waters and when I came out, it was a bunch of guys who were surrounding me. Not minding them, I shouted at the top of my lungs.

“YAH! YOU’LL BE A DEAD MEAT WHEN I CAUGHT THE BOTH OF YOU!!”

Everyone laughed at me and it was so irritating. How dare they push me from there? Aish~ they don’t treat me like a girl. I was like a very close friend of them but am not! I walked out but they stopped me.

“Y..yoona, y..your…” Eunhyuk was stammering as he stared at me, blushing. Everyone was also like that. Blushing and staring. What’s wrong?

“What?” I said in an irritated tone.

“C..cover up… y..your..” He coughed and looked aside. I looked at myself and found that my undergarments were too revealing! IT WAS VISIBLE!

“KYAAA!!~” I quickly went underwater and cover up myself. They were blushing and staring at me. I eyed each one of them and glared.

“ert…”

They laughed and chuckled for a bit when they heard me murmur that. Suddenly, Donghae covered me up with his jacket. He let me stand first as he wrapped it around my body and smiled.

“Woah~ Our Fishy is being gentleman!” They all clapped at him like a standing ovation.

“Shut it up! Unlike you, Hyukkie. Your all getting shy vibes every time you’re with some girls.” Donghae teased Eunhyuk and they laughed.

“Yoong!” Someone shouted. It was unnie! I ran towards her and hugged her tightly. She suddenly broke my hug and asked.

“You’re wet! What did you do?” She asked me, examining my body from head to toe.

“Ask them!” I pointed at those dorks whom they called Super Junior.

“1,2,3 ANNYEONG-HASEYO SUPEO JUNIOE IMNIDA”

I just pointed at them but they suddenly introduce their group! I laughed very hard as well as Yuri unnie! They also chuckled for a bit.

“Wait a minute. Why are the both of you together?” Heechul pointed at Yesung and Yuri. It also came across my mind. At first unnie was uncomfortable with Yesung but now, they’re TOGETHER?

Yuri unnie awkwardly looked at Yesung as well as him. They made a fake smile and said.

“Ugghh.. W..we just saw each o..ther… on the way.. R..right?” He stammered. Yuri just nod and agreed with him.

“I see…” They all said in unison. I don’t think it’s true. Well, if that’s what they say. They just SAW each other on their way in here. 

 


 

A/N: AN UPDATE! I'm very sorry for not updating for centuries! :(( I'm having my writer's block these days. If there are some typo errors, please mention it. THANK YOU. Also, THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS! even though my writtings were LAME. I REALLY REALLY OWE YOU!  

So, Halloween is coming up. advance HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS! :))