She's crying...

We met by an ACCIDENT

 

~Yoona’s POV~

“I’m full!” Kyuhyun shouted as he sat back on a stone, rubbing his stomach like he’s pregnant or something.

“That was!...” Eunhyuk was cut out by his burp. We all laughed at him because of that.

“Should we share this with Yesung and Yuri?” Shindong asked as he showed us his plastic of fruits. We all nodded in agreement.

Wait, that plastic is…

“Wait, where did you get that plastic?” I pointed on the plastic he was holding.

“I saw this flying around over there…” He pointed near the shore. My eyes widened when I saw my…

“MY LUGGAGE BAG!” I quickly ran over there and pulled my bag. Just imagine how happy I was!

“How did that get over here?” They all asked in confusion. They’re right. How did this thing get over here? Isn’t it the plane crashed and sank over there? (I mean on the sea)

“I don’t know. At least I have it!” I said as I opened it.

“Hyung!” Ryeowook shouted, waving his hand.

“Our luggage bags!”

They all ran towards Ryeowook and got their own.

“It came back!” Shindong said in glee while dusting it off.

I walk towards them and look for a moment. Eunhyuk is jumping around along with Donghae. Kyuhyun opens his bag and throws his clothes up in the air like confetti. Heechul is hugging his bag while the others laugh at them.

“How childish.” I muttered and giggled. I didn’t know that they are so dorky and funny. They are really close to each other, aren’t they?

We started walking back as we carry our luggage bags.

“Omo! I forgot Yul’s!” I ran back and get it. Yuri will kill me if I didn’t bring this back to her.

“My wallet was still here.” I smiled and opened it.

“Is that your boyfriend?” Leeteuk asked when he pointed at Seung Gi oppa’s picture. They all stopped and stared at me for a while. How funny. They are having suspicions!

“Aniyo, he’s my older brother.” I chuckled for a bit.

“That’s a relief…” Kyuhyun said as he sighed.

“What relief?” I asked him.

“Nothing! Just kidding!” Then he smiled. They all tackled and tickled him.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Do you have any intention in liking Yoona?!”

I burst out laughing on them. Is that a pretty big deal when I don’t have a boyfriend?

“Who’s that little boy?” Shindong asked me.

“He’s my younger brother.”

“Ehh? You have two other siblings?” They all asked.

“Yup! Oh, not just two. I have three.” I said and smiled. (The other one will be revealed soon in the story. J)

“Wow. You’re such a big family!” Heechul said to me. I smiled and nodded at him.

“By the way, do you have any boyfriend?” Donghae asked me.

Again, they stopped and stared at me. They all gulped and anticipated in my answer.

“No. I don’t have.”

“Really?!” Heechul asked. He looks very happy with his widened eyes.

“What if I’d say ‘yes’?” I raised an eyebrow to them.

“No... nothing.” He stammered. “It’s just very uncommon that you don’t have one for a girl like you.”

I just smiled at them and continue to walk.

“Then Yoona, can I suit you?” Kyuhyun asked. Aigoo. This guy is really.

“Kyuhyun, stop your jokes now.” Siwon grabbed him and put his arm around Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

~Yesung’s POV~

I woke up and saw that they’re not around. I started to stroll and look for them. On my way, I saw a little turtle walking slowly and passing by me.

“Ddangkkoma!”  I sat down and look closely excitedly.

“Aigoo, I forgot he’s not here.” I stood up and put my hands on my waist. My stomach started to grumble in hunger.

“Aish, where are they? How dare they just leave me alone in here? Do they have any concern about me? They didn’t even wake me up a while ago!” I mutter in irritation and scratched my head.

I continue to walk around to find them and also, to find some food.

“This is a great place…” I said to myself when I saw the whole view of the sea. Never thought that this was a very good place. I spread my arms and turn around. I was enjoying the wind but then, my stomach grumbled.

I sighed and look at my side. I saw some grape vines around there and quickly ran towards it. I was about to eat it but then, I had doubt.

“Is this thing really grapes? Aish~ Whatever!” I ate it and it was so sweet. I grab a bunch of it and ate it all.

“How doesh thish shigh grew in here? Ish prery good!”  I said with my mouth full.

After a while, I continue to stroll around. I suddenly paused for a moment when I heard someone sobbing and… crying? I looked around to see who it is and I saw a person sitting under the shade of a tree.

“It’s… Yuri…” I felt my fist clinched as I saw her crying in there. Why is she crying? Did anyone hurt her? Is there something wrong? Is she lost like me? Did she miss something?

“Aigoo. I’m very troubled inside…” I mutter as I walk towards her. I paused once again doubting if she’ll… if she’ll…

If she’ll forgive me…

My heart was beating fast as I grabbed her cold hands. I pulled her closer and hugged her. She was very surprised of me and didn’t know what to do. I hugged her tightly for a moment.

I missed this.

“Yuri-ah, I’m here…”