We are...

We met by an ACCIDENT

 

It has been a few minutes ago since I stopped crying. That’s was pretty embarrassing for me. Sigh. Suddenly, we saw this red circle thing with seeds outside. Is this a fruit?

“Strawberry…” Yuri unnie murmured as she tasted it. How could she eat without washing it first? As a matter of fact, we need to fill our stomachs. No time for washing it. She handed some of it to me and to the others. I tasted it and my face started to brighten up. It was pretty delicious!

“Yummy, isn’t it?” Sungmin patted my shoulder and looked at me. I nodded and smiled as I answered him.

“Wait, where is Yesung?” Eunhyuk asked as he looks back around. I saw Yuri unnie stopped from walking and became silent. I walk towards her and asked.

“Unnie, anything wrong?” I shoved her face to my side. She smiled forcedly once again.

“Nothing, Yoong….” She’s trying to avoid my question with her smile.

“That kind of smile weren’t your true smile. I know you for years, unnie.” I said, trying to convince her to speak out what’s wrong. She didn’t answer me and just continued walking. I looked at her as she was walking away and I started worrying about her.

“I’m going back now…” She said and was very gloomy. I sighed and just let her be.

“Why did she become very moody? She was fine a while ago, isn’t she?” Leeteuk asked me.

“I don’t know. Just leave her alone.” I said and continue to walk.

~Yuri’s POV~

I started walking back near the shore. Why am I so affected every time I hear Yesung? I shouldn’t have reacted a while ago. I should’ve forgotten him a long time ago. I’m always trying but it just deepens the pain of the memories he left with me. After all those years, do I still…

“Yuri, just forget him! Why can’t you? He left you! He promised to come back but he didn’t. Why can’t you forget ...him…? You’re such an idiot!”

I gripped my hair and sat down near on a tree as tears roll down. I hugged my legs and looked down.

Those memories… I cherish them but… I hate them… I waited for him, up until now. But now I have found him… Feels like dying. I really… should’ve forgotten him…

FLASHBACK

“Yuri! Let’s play a game!” He started dragging me to the park

“What kind of game?”

“Anything!” He smiled to me in glee.

“Would you like to build a sand castle?” He asked me. I nodded and smiled as a reply. We started building a sand castle even though we don’t know how to build one.

“Ouch… my eye…” Dust suddenly came into my eye.

“Oh, does it hurts? Come here…” He pulled me closer and he blow air into my eye. He’s so very caring and kind. I have many friends but he’s the best of them all. He’s the one who always cares about me. Even if they care about me, Jongwoon gives his full support to me. That’s why I like him more than the others.

“You know what Yuri?” He said to me. “You’re cute.”

I blushed and looked down. Did he just say that I’m cute? I felt my heart is beating wildly.

“You’re blushing!” He laughed at me and I blushed harder.

“Yuri, I didn’t say this to you but, I liked you since we became friends…” He rubbed his head and covers his face. Is he being shy? He’s cute!

I hugged him and he was surprised.

“If I’m just already a grown-up now, I swear, I’ll marry you.” I said to him bravely and sincerely.

“Promise me that you’ll never leave me.” I smiled and showed him my pinky finger. He held my finger with his and we did a pinky promise.

“I promise that I’ll never leave my soon-to-be-wife” He teased me. We both laughed and went home, holding each other’s hand.

Until one day,

“Yuri…”

“Yes?” I asked him smilingly.

“We’re moving to Seoul today.”

I felt my heart sank and my jaw dropped. I held his hand and said.

“P..please don’t tell a joke like that. It’s not funny.”

“It’s not a joke Yul, we’re moving today…” I could really tell he’s unhappy. He was looking down and holding my hand tightly. His hand was shaking and was cold but after that, I felt the warmth of it. He was scared to go but he had nothing to do.

“P..please don’t go. You promised that you’ll never leave me right?” I hugged him slowly. Tears started to build up in my eyes as he hugged me back.

“I…I’’m sorry… but I can’t…” He was stammering and tears are rolling down in his face. His voice was very mellow and sad saying he don’t want to leave me. He kissed my forehead and said

“I love you, Yuri. I always do…” I felt his tears dropped on me with his eyes closed.

“I love you too, Jongwoon…” My tears started to flow down saying these words. I felt my heart was in pain and couldn’t let Jongwoon go from my hug.

“I..I have to go Yuri…” He broke my hug and he removed his hand from mine.

“No, don’t go!” I hugged his back, stopping him from going away. He held my hand once again and hugged me tighter.

“I’m sorry Yuri, I really have to go now. I’ll promise you that I’ll come back…” He turned back and walked away.

“Jong..woon-ah… don’t…” My tears continue to flow and I sat on the grounds. I cover my whole face and started to burst out crying.

Suddenly, rain drops started to flow until it rain. I looked up in the sky as the rain drops on my face. I wipe my tears but it continued to roll down. I couldn’t stop myself from it and just cry for a moment.

On that day, even it was gloomy, I swore myself that I’ll wait for him no matter what.

But he didn’t ever come back…

 

 


 

~ Sorry if I didn't updated this weekdays because you know, school works. Well, this chapter may be a little bit dramatic and as you can read, I'm not good in dramas so I'll accept POSITIVE criticizes only for this. I think the scene was very fast that you're expression may be.... "O~kay, so...... what?" xD I'm sorry if you think it was like that. I'm not really that good in English. It's not my first language. I hope you comment and subscribe! I always appreciate those. Even though your comments are always like "nice update! please update soon!" At least you commented and thank you for that! Sorry if I offend you.

thakn oyu my dera rearsed and suriberbscs! << I know you can read it. ^^