In This Deserted Island

We met by an ACCIDENT

 

After a few moments, we saw an island nearby. Without second thoughts, all of us went there and rested for a while.

“Unnie, gwaenchanayo?” I asked her as I ran towards her. She nodded but she had a blank expression on her face when I look closely to her. She let out a big sigh and hugged her legs.

“It’s good we survived!” Her mood suddenly changed up. “But, were stranded here! Aigoo…”

I sat beside her and sighed. Thank goodness were alive. I feel so much relieved. The only problem is what can we do to get out on this deserted island? I wish rescuers will come after the next few hours or days. I’m worrying about Yoogeun not myself. Aish~

Suddenly, those boys came toward us. They’re so many but in the plane looks like not.

“Are the two of you okay?” The tallest guy asked us. We stood up and nodded our heads.

“I think we’re stranded for a bit in here…” The other guy said and I sighed hearing that. Suddenly, I remember my hand phone. I started to frisk through my pockets and pulled it out.

“It’s wet!” I said as I look through if it’s still working. Unfortunately, it’s not.

“Aish~” I said in a complaining tone.

“Oh! Mine is still working!”

We all look at him in a sudden. “Really, Kyu?” The tall guy asked to assure it.

“No signal.” He continued. Our hopes dropped hearing this. I wish they already detected that our plane crashed. Boredom will kill me in here.

“Oh, we forgot to introduce ourselves.” One of them said. They smiled as they introduced themselves. So, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Heechul, Leeteuk…uhmm…. I forgot the others. Oh! Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Shindong, Heechul and…

“My name is Y..Yesung.” He was very hesitant in saying his name.

I felt Yuri unnie was stunned. She was surprised by Yesung. Why? Did she remember something?

“Unnie?” I asked her. She didn’t answer and she just smiled forcedly. I didn’t mind it and just sat there with the others. I looked in my watch and it was 11:30 am. Lunch is coming soon and maybe I couldn’t bear with my hunger later.

“Unnie, I’m just going to stroll around. Do you want to come?” I asked Yuri unnie. She denied my offer so I stroll around by myself.

“This place is great…” I murmured to myself as I look around.

If you walked up into the mountains you’ll see a very good spot in viewing the sea. Flowers and trees are everywhere. I ran and jumped around as I feel the cool breeze with my arms spread out. I think it’s not that bad staying here. It’s really GOOD in here!

I laughed at my ironic thoughts. I don’t know if I wanted to stay here or not. Aish~

I continue to walk around the island and look for food. I saw that this island is very bountiful.

We won’t get hungry because food is everywhere. KKK~

As I continue to walk around, a strong wind suddenly blows through me. My hat was taken off from my head and flew around. I tried to catch it up but suddenly…

“AAAHH!~” I slip off  on a cliff. My heart was beating faster with my eyes closed. I could feel my hand was being gripped by someone and it really is!

“Hold on!” He said as he pulled me up. As he does that, I looked down and was like Woah!~ It’s deep! I should’ve died if I fall there!

He succeeded pulling me up but we both fall into the grounds.

“Ouch. That hurts…” I said as when I hit my forehead. I wonder why my forehead was only the part that’s being hit on the grounds…

Then, I realized that I was on the top of him! I immediately stood up and looked embarrassed.

“S..so..sorry…” I stuttered in front of him. He smiled to me and said.

“It’s okay!”

I blushed as if that I liked him. Why am I blushing? Nah~ it’s natural when you accidentally top a guy.

If I shouldn’t have been slip into that cliff, these things shouldn’t be happening.

Then, I realized that I got my second chance of dying!

1st chance: Plane crash!

2nd chance: Fall into a cliff!

Geez~ God should’ve taken my life if he wanted me to suffer like this.

One more thing that I realized is that there’s only one person who saved me from all those times and that person is this guy standing right beside me.

Such a mere coincidence!

“Thank you for saving me there…” I said politely.

“No problem.” He said with a smile again.

“Well, you saved me twice and I spilled water on you a while ago. I think I owe you very much.”

He laughed very hard when I said that.

“Oh! You’re right!” Then he continued to laugh. He suddenly stops and introduces himself.

“By the way, my name is Donghae. Nice to meet you!” He said and handed me his hand.

I shake hands with him and say my name.

“I’m Yoona.” And then I smiled.

After that…

 

!~AWKWARDNESS~!

 

Aish!~ I couldn’t start up a conversation! What should I do? And then at last, he spoke up.

“Should we head back now?” He asked. I nodded and started to walk back.



 

~Hi! It's me again! I hope you like it!

Thanks to you for reading! ^^