Embarrassment

We met by an ACCIDENT

 

Donghae and I went back where we all rested a while ago. He waved his hand and bid goodbye to me. He went where his hyungs were.

“Yuri unnie!” I ran towards her and sat beside her. She smiled and waved her hand.

“Are the rescuers already here?” I asked her. She sighed and became unhappy.

“That’s impossible. No one will know that we are here.” She snarled. She sounded hopeless and in the same time, she’s angry. Suddenly, my stomach started to rumble. We both eyed each other and laugh.

“Should we look for food right now?” Yuri unnie said as she stood up I nodded and walked with her. Then, the boys suddenly ran towards us.

“Where are you going?” Leeteuk oppa asked us. Yuri unnie smiled and chuckled.

“Yoona is very, VERY hungry that’s why we’re going to look for food.”

“Unnie!” I hit her lightly on her arm and pouted.

“Really? Can we come with you?” He asked again. We nodded and smiled as we continue to walk.

Unknowingly, a helicopter just passed by the island. It’s not just one! Its five helicopters!

“Oh! Isn’t that the rescuers?!” Yuri asked loudly, pointing to the helicopters.

“Maybe that’s the rescuers I asked manager hyung a while ago…” Donghae oppa said indistinctly. We all looked back at him in confusion.

“I called him when the plane was about to crash. I told him to bring some rescuers for us.” He continued.

WHY DIDN’T YOU SAY TO US?!” We all scolded him in unison making him to move backwards slightly.

“Aigoo yah, I really hate it!” I yelled doing a facepalm. Suddenly, we all heard him sobbed and then he ran away.

“Omo! Did I offend him?” I asked, biting my lips. The other members grinned to me.

“You just didn’t know how emotional our Fishy is…” Eunhyuk oppa verbalized. I felt guilty in saying those words. Is it really that hurtful for him? I can’t do anything! I really feel guiltiness. I think I should ask for forgiveness…

“Just go without me! I’ll see you later!” I yelled as I ran away.

I went where Donghae were. I saw him sitting under a tree. Is he still crying? I quietly walked towards him and I heard him sobbed once again. I bit my lips and leaned on the tree he was also leaning. I sighed and closed my eyes.

What should I do? Should I comfort him?- No! We’re not yet close to each other. Should I ask for forgiveness? –Donghae-ah, I’m sorry for a while ago… Aish! That’s very blunt! Eottoke?!

I felt like a hand was leaning on the tree, beside my head. Then, a hand touched my cheeks softly. Donghae? My heart suddenly beat hardly and faster. I could feel the warmth of his hand. I slowly held his wrist and said with my eyes still closed.

“Donghae oppa, I’m really sorry for a while ago. I think you misunderstood me. It’s not that I’m blaming you. I just really hate what happened. Oppa, I’m really sorry.”

I really said what my heart was shouting. Finally, I can express myself even just a little bit. I felt my heart suddenly became light and happy. I was not yet opening my eyes but I heard someone spoke up.

“Yoong, what are you doing?”

I opened up my eyes and I saw Yuri unnie was the one touching my face! The others were laughing at me and also Donghae.

“UNNIE!!!” I shouted at her and hit her hardly. I’m very embarrassed in front of them! I thought it was Donghae oppa but it’s not! It’s Yuri unnie! I got trolled by her!

I blushed like hell. I was very tomato red. I felt like crying in embarrassment. Yuri unnie hugged me and that’s the time I cried and laughed at the same time. I cried in shyness and laughed at my own mistake.

I saw Donghae smiling at me in glee. Does this mean he forgives me?

I saw him nodded and continue to laugh at me. I ran toward him and hugged him. I couldn’t control myself. He was very surprised of me as well as the others for hugging him.

“I’m sorry…and thank you…” I blubber and continue to cry and laugh. He hugged me back and patted my back.

“It’s okay…” He said as he comfort me and smiled.