Falling?

We met by an ACCIDENT

 

~Yoona’s POV~

I’m still wet from what happened a while ago. We started walking back to the shore as we finished drying up ourselves. As I walk, I realized that Donghae’s jacket was still on my shoulder. I wonder how that thing didn’t get off when I was drying myself up. I moved closer to Donghae and handed him his jacket.

“Oppa, thank you for this…” I shyly passed him his jacket and looked down. This weird feeling made my blood ascend to my face giving shudders to my shoulders. He looked at me with a puzzled face and giggled for a bit.

“Are you blushing?” He asked me with a smile on his face. I was much stuttered and didn’t know what to say. I shoved my head to the side, covering my face to him.

“A..aniyo..” I managed to say. I felt my face was heating up because of what’s happening. There’s nothing to be so flattered at this time. But why am I like this? I haven’t felt this way before. I know he’s good looking. He’s nice too! I bet all of his fans were deadly in love with him.

“Really? Are you, okay?” He suddenly grabbed my shoulders and hove me, making me to look straight at him. I felt shakes to my body as he directly stared at me. I have nothing to do but just to stare at him keenly and directly. He suddenly placed his hand on my forehead as I felt the warmth of it on my head.

“Are you sick?” He asked, leaning his face to mine. My heart is racing like crazy as I watched those puppy-eyes of him. I wanted to say that it was nothing. That it was just his imagination but I ended up staring at him, smiling.

He also looked at me smiling too. I blushed and looked away because of that but when I stared back at him again, I saw him looked away and stopped staring at me then he blushed! I smiled and he had seen me doing that. I looked away once again and blushed more. All those smiling, blushing and staring lasted like an hour.

Suddenly, Leeteuk saw us and misunderstood it. He was like “oh, are they flirting with each other?” and it was very embarrassing! He suddenly smirked and spoke up.

“Someone’s making love in here.” He didn’t mention our names. Love? LOVE?! That’s ridiculous. I’ve never fallen into that thing. How absurd it was! I would never say that I’m feeling in love or whatever. Most especially that weird feeling.

Donghae and I looked on the opposite side and started chuckling. The others didn’t saw us and just continued to walk as well as the both of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already night when we arrived at the shore. Yuri unnie was already exhausted and was asleep. I stared at her and was pleased of her beauty. I fixed her hair and cupped her cheeks as she felt my hand and moved a little closer. I smiled and covered her up with the long clothes we retrieved before. How I wish we could go back to our home and live up the rest of our lives. I don’t want getting stocked in here for life even though this was a great place.

I sighed because of my hopeless thoughts. I looked across the horizon of the sea and saw the moon gleaming brightly and beautifully. I decided to stroll around first and to walk near the sea. I felt the coldness of the sea water as it hit on my feet. The wind breeze is also cold and nice as I felt it on my body. I inhaled and exhaled deeply feeling my whole body was at rest. Suddenly, I felt a hand covered up my eyes. I was very bewildered of who it was. I removed that hand and was very surprised to see Donghae. I laughed at him because of his childishness. He looked confused of why am I laughing at him.

“Why? What’s funny?” He asked me. I just said that it was nothing and stopped chuckling. Wait. What is he doing here? Aren’t he supposed to be sleeping by this time? Now, I’m confused because of him.

“Can’t sleep?” I asked in a friendly way. I sat and felt the air breeze around. He also sat beside me and nod his head with a smile plastered on his face. I felt my heart skip a beat on that smile.

“Well, aren’t you sleepy too?” He asked me, looking across the moon. His appealing eyes glittered on the moonlight as he slowly closed his eyes in delight. I smiled on his appealing appearance and looked on the full moon. I just wonder why I am feeling like this. My heart wasn’t racing anymore but it was more of happy. I felt lighter than the usual me I’m feeling. The smile on my face can’t be removed even if I try to. This was very opposite of what I am feeling a while ago.

“Yoona-ah.” My thoughts were cut out by him. I looked at him and ask him why. He smiled as he put his put on top of mine. I suddenly blushed and didn’t know what to do. I wanted to remove my hand but I think I would just offend him. He looked at me and asked once again.

“Have you ever got this feeling?”

“Like what?” I asked back. I wonder what he is talking about. I paid attention into his explanation and stared at him.

“The feeling that your heart was thumping faster and shakes goes to your shoulder.” He continued.

“The feeling that you think is all weird but the fact is you just can’t explain it. That feeling that makes you smile and feel happy for no reason. That particular feeling that you just experienced a while ago, is making you stuttered even though you could just excuse yourself.”

I was very much affected. I experienced all of those a while ago, don’t I? Don’t tell me, he can read my thoughts and feelings? I was very astonished with all he just said and looked at him jumbled.

“Wh..what about those?” I try to hide myself from being pretentious and acted to be innocent.

I’m feeling it tonight.”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Did I hear it right? He said that he is feeling it TONIGHT. You mean, THIS TIME? With me? I’m feeling all so flattered. I felt my face brighten up as I heard those words. He tightened the hold of his hand with mine and smiled. I blushed, looking carefully at him. He leaned closer to me up to the point that we were only inch apart from each other. I could feel now his warm breathe as he slowly cupped my cheeks gently.

Does it mean? I’m... I’m….

 

ANIYO! NO WAY!

I looked away and removed my hand from his. I stood up all of a sudden giving him a puzzled look. I couldn’t meet his eyes because I know I snubbed him out. I think, I’m contradicting myself.

“I..I’m sorry... but I have to go…” I walked out leaving him coldly. I went back to Yuri unnie and just realized what had happened between us. 

 


 

Hi! Another update. Sorry for the lame writings. =.= 

So, Goodbye October, Hello November, See you soon December! ^^ Just got that form Twitter.

Hope you guys liked the new chappie! Comments are loved! :)