And The Games Continues

Looks Can Be Deceiving

-----------------------------

When you looked up your eyes where wide opened.

Donghyun shouted, " GOT CHA!!"

-----------------------------

 " Oppa save this for later, now is not a good time!" Someone with the girly voice said.

"BWOH?!?" Donghyun shouted.

Everybody started to crack up.

" Hahah Leader has been tricked!!" Kwangmin said between his laughter.

Donghyun took off his blind fold to see a Youngmin standing infront of him, smiling. 

"You tricked me!!" Donghyun said.

" I knew this would happen!! I WANT TO CHANGE MY PARTNER!!!" Minwoo wined.

" Sorry Minwoo-ah but you're on your own.." Hyunseong told the sad maknea.

" I wanna cry now!!" Minwoo started to pout.

You came over and hugged him.

" I"M ALL BETTER NOW!!" Minwoo shouted with glee.

" agioo so cheesy." You told Minwoo.

" But you know you like it." MInwoo winked at you.

"Its my turn now!!" Hyunseong randomly shouted,he then asked you " ~~~~ can you tie the blind fold for me?" 

"Dont boss her around hyung." Youngmin told Hyunseong.

" Yeah, and what happened to your hands?" Donghyun asked Hyunseong.

" It's ok guys, i was about to come and tie it on him anyways." You told  

"but... fine.." Youngmin said.

" you guys can I start now?" Hyunseong asked.

"WAIT let me hide first!!" you said loudly. "

pali" Hyunseong wined.

"araseo...you can start now!!" you told Hyunseong.

Hyunseong ran here and there to look for you. He was getting close to someone and he knew it... And HUG!

"hyung... I'm uncomfortable with this..." Kwangmin said.

" OH!?! I catched a Kwangmin!?! NO!!! Where was ~~~~ hiding?" Hyunseong said while taking the blind fold off.

"HERE!"You said while raising you hand," I was behind Kwangmin."

"how dare you trick your hyung, Kwangmin!?!" Hyunseong yelled.

"do you think I will let you touch her, hyung!?! Have you ever heard this song called "don't touch my girl" that song was made for ~~~~ from me!! Kwangmin yelled back at Hyunseong in a playful tone.

"aigoo you two." Youngmin came in the playful argument, " this is so awkward even if you act like this." Youngmin said while resting his arms on both of Hyunseong's and Kwangmin's shoulder.

"what is Youngmin talking about, Jeongmin-ah?" you asked Jeongmin.

"well Kwangmin and Hyunseong is really awkward with each other " Jeongmin reply to your question.

"ah... So if we lock them up in a room for 1 hour it would be very quiet and awkward right?" you asked Jeongmin.

"yup, do you want to do that?" Jeongmin eyes started to sparkled.

" No, because that is mean." you reply while still thinking about it. * yeah that would be mean so let's forget about it and If I do that they will be mad at me and I can't do that to my new friends, they're so nice to me...but still if their relationship is weird then I should help out.*

you thought about it for a while. After  you and Jeongmin had a fun chat for a while the game resumed. The. champion was... MINWOO.

" If you want something to got to do it yourself!" Minwoo told the others. He turned around and faced you and said " I KNEW YOU WERE HERE!!" he yelled in happyness.

"Minwoo, you awesome maknea!! You won!! " Donghyun shouted in victory.

"Stop rubbing it in!" Jeongmin yelled out while pouting.

The twins just stared with a blank expression not beviling that they lost the game to Minwoo.

" why is everything going wrongly from what I want? First the market and now this?" Hyunseong started to talk to himself.

" it's my lucky day!" Donghyun shouted loudly with glee.

You and Boyfriend notice that it was  getting really late and you guys decide to wash up and go to sleep.

-----you are in Dongwoo's Room-----

"umm... Guys do you have any girl clothes?" you asked Donghyun and Minwoo so you can wash up.

" I do" donghyun said

" you do?" you asked.

"my mom usually stay here and cook for us. She is gone though..." Donghyun said sadly.

" oh I'm sorry for you're lost." you said

"oh you thought she's gone like in forever?!?" Donghyun asked you.

You nodded.

Minwoo started to giggle endlessly.

"aigoo...that's not what I mean...what I mean is that she left to travel around the world that's her hobby." Donghyun told you while trying hard not to laugh.

" we'll here you go." Donghyun said while handing you  his mom's clothes.

" thanks..." you said and went to the bathroom to wash up.

" wow these clothes are really big!" you said out loud.

Donghyun and Minwoo heard it and started to laugh.

While you were taking a shower Donghyun and Minwoo were talking. " wow hyung you should become an actress that was good acting." Minwoo said to Donghyun.

"I know ^^," Donghyun said.

"I almost believed it hyung. But I feel sad hyung that we have to lie even for the simplelest things." Minwoo said.

" I know... She doesn't know anything." Donghyun said.

" did you buy her those clothes?" Minwoo asked Donghyun.

"nope I got a call from the boss earlier and she told me that she want ~~~~ to stay over. So she sent me the clothes, when ~~~~ was with Jeongmin.

------FLASHBACK-----

When you were with Jeongmin earlier, at home Donghyun got a call from his boss.

"Hello?" Donghyn said. He got a call from a blocked number.

" It's me." the person on the other line said.

" oh do you need anything?"  Donghyun asked the person.

" I want you to hurry up and be friends with ~~~~. You can do what ever you want, invite her for a sleep over if you have you and I will provide you, her clothes." the person on the other line said.

"I got it ma'am... I will tell one of my friends to bring her here." Donghyun said.

"the clothes will be here soon, good bye now." the person said and hung up.

-----END OF FLASHBACK---

----------------------------------------------------

I hope i dont bore you guys with this chapter....