At Their Home Pt.1

Looks Can Be Deceiving

Boyfriend is coming back with a cooler image!!! WHOOT!!! PLEASE support them!!!! Heres their teaser http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyFXCz3hd74 .... I'm SO HAPPY because their comeback date is 3 days before my birthday...!!!! ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------

School has just ended.... It started to rain....

You got up from your seat and made your way to the locker to get your things to leave. Once you got there and about to open it. Water was dumped on you from above. Once you looked up to see who it was, of course it was one of the queenka, Hana. Hana made her way to you.

Hana : Aww....Look at the poor wet pig. Looks like you need a towel.

Hana gave you a towel, but before you can take it, she threw the towel outside and the towel got wet from the rain.

Hana : Opps... My bad...

Right after Hana said that. Jungmin showed up in front of you. He smiled and gave you a clean towel.

Jungmin : Why are you all wet ~~~~? and......You are???

Jungmin said turning to Hana.

Hana : You don't know me?!? I'm the famous gueenka, Hana.

Jungmin : Well, who ever you are, you're blocking our way. Please move.

Jungmin said while  helping you dry yourself,  got your things from your locker, and walked out of school with you.

Hana was shock that Jungmin just said. Who would say that to the queenka?!?

Hana thought * Did he just told me to move? No one dares to tell me to move!!!*

Jungmin got an umbrella out of his bookbag and held it over you, and walked you home.

You : You don't have to do that you know. Hana always makes fun of me before I leave school, so I'm used to all that bullying. 

Jungmin : I want to do that, and just think of me as your prince charming...You know like in those fairy tales, where the prince always save the damsel from trouble? But instead of prince charming, I'm the Mirror Prince ^^

You : Does that mean I'm the princess then? 

Jungmin : Of course you are the princess....My princess 

You started to heat up. No one would call you their princess. Maybe it's because they never befriended you....

You : Don't lie, I'm no princess.

Jungmin : Don't say that. You are a princess. Aren't princesses really nice? Well you're nice and pretty.

You : I'm not pretty so stop calling me pretty!!!

* I think I’m ugly

And nobody wants to love me

Just like her I wanna be pretty

I wanna be pretty

Don’t lie to my face tellin’

me I’m pretty * (your phone started to ring)

^Hello? Yes umma. Yeah, I'm walking home now...ok...ok...I will. OK bye Umma.^

*You were annoyed because boyfriend kept on calling you pretty, when you know your not.*

Jungmin : Ok i guess you don't like that word then...Ummmm...How about gorgeous, gorgeous?

You : Urg... Nevermind 

You and Jungmin passed a ice-cream shop.

Jungmin : You want ice cream??

You : Yeah!! I want chocolate ^^

Jungmin : You like chocolate too??

You : I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!

Jungmin : So do I !! Be right back, I'm going to buy some...Wait here Ok? Don't go anywhere!!

You : Yes Dad...

Jungmin just smiled and went inside the shop while you standed there with the umbrella. Teen Top showed up.

Neil : Aww is the pig hungry for ice cream??

L.Joe : I don't think you need anymore extra fat from the ice cream 

Chunji : Why are you all wet? 

C.A.P : It's propbaly sweat from runing all the way to the ice cream shop.

You : Why are you guys so mean to me? We were friends before.

Chanjo : What are you talking about? We weren't your friend, we were using you fatty.

Ricky : wow fat and dumb

~You started to cry. Now you knew why....~

You thought * They were just using me? *

Jungmin showed up and handed you the chocolate ice cream

Jungmin : Who are you?Why are you crying ~~~~? Did they made you cry?!?

You took the ice cream but did nothing with it. You just looked at it while tears fell down your face.

Neil : Who are you?

Jungmin : I'll ask it again, Who are you and why did you make my princess cry?!?

Jungmin said sounding a little mad.

L.Joe : My princess?!?!

Jungmin : Answer my F***ing question

C.A.P : And if we don't?

Jungmin : Then i'll have to do this

Jungmin kicked  C.A.P in the stomach

Jungmin : I'll ask it one last time WHO THE F*** ARE YOU?!?!

Neil : We're Teen Top

Neil said with shaky voice.

C.A.P : did you just kick me?!?!? Do you want to die today?!?

Jungmin faced you and took you hand.

Jungmin : RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jungmin ran as fast as lighting with you. After noticing Teen Top stopped chasing you guys, you and Jungmin reached the park and sat on the bench.

You : OMG!!!!!!! I................ can't...............breath.........So.................tired..... 

Jungmin : You all right?

You : Yeah........I...........Just........need.............to................catch ...........my................breath.........

Jungmin : Sorry 

You : Oh no you don't have to be sorry....That was fun....That was the first time I saw Neil so scared like that..

Jungmin : Aww...Our ice cream dropped.......But where did it dropped

You : OH i don't know, maybe it  dropped while YOU WHERE KICKING C.A.P and took my hand to run away from Teen Top

Jungmin : OH REALLY!! I didnt even notice...That stupid C.A.P. made me drop ~~~~'s ice cream and mine too....I really wanted to eat it.....

Jungmin turn to look at you and notice you looked super tired and out of breath

Jungmin :You want water??

You : Sure

Jungmin : Be right back 

While Jungmin was going to get water, he recieved a  call it was from Donghyun.

Jungmin : Hello? Hyung what do you need?

Donghyun : Yah! Where are you?

Jungmin : I'm with ~~~~~ in the park

Donghyun : Oh ok be nice to her.....Hey ask her to come over our house..

Jungmin : Ok, got it but why?

Donghyun : We need to be nice and get close to her remember...That's the plan....

Jungmin : Right.................ok then, bye hyung

Jungmin ended the call and brought some water and went back to where you were.

Jungmin : Here's the water you wanted gorgeous lady

You : Do you like teaseing me that much

Jungmin : It's my joy in life 

You pouted.

Jungmin turned to look stare at you and thought  *Agioo super cute!!!* 

You : Why are you looking at me like that?

Jungmin : Because I want to....

Jungmin was starting to move closer to you. He wanted to kiss you but he knew it would be bad if he did so. But he wanted to...Just one peck, it's not going to do any harm, is it? But instead of kissing you on the lips he moved his beautiful target to your cheek.

(A/N : Beautiful Target!! See what I did there?!? *wink wink* ^^)

You just stared at him, not moving. It looks like your eyes were about to fall out of your head.

You : Did you just...

Jungmin : What? Kiss your cheek? Yes i did, got any problems?

You : You're the first to do that you know....Why did you do it?

Jungmin : So i can't kiss the girl i like??

You :  no comment 

Jungmin got up and took your hands.

Jungmin : Come on... You got to go somewhere with me

You : Where?

Jungmin : Do you trust me?

You : Yes

Jungmin : Then follow me

After 20 minutes of walking, you and Jungmin reached a house. It was boyfriend's house.

You : You lead me to a house?

Jungmin : Not just a house my house.....And what do you mean i lead you to a house...What were you thinking? OMO where you thinking something preverted?

You : No!!! Why did you lead me to your house?

Jungmin : Like i was saying its not just my house, but its Donghyun, Hyunseong, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo's house....We share it. And we want you to come over.

You : You want me to come over to your house?!? But isn't there better people for you to invite over?

Jungmin : Just come with me

Jungmin took your hands and drag you in the house.

Once you got in, it was surprisingly clean. You looked at your hand, Jungmin was still holding it. You hold up your hand and showed it to Jungmin telling him to let go, and he did.

Jungmin : Yah! I'm home and i brought ~~~~~.................Wait here ~~~~~ i'll go get them.

You : Ok..I'll just wait here

Minwoo saw you and sneak up on you. He hugged to from behind and whispered in your ear, " what brings you here pretty girl?"

You knew it was Minwoo because of the voice.

You : Can you let go...Its kinda weird to stand in this position.

Minwoo was still hugging you and said, " Why?? Don't wanna"

Hyuseong showed up.

Hyunseong : Yah! Let go of her! You're making her uncomfortable.

Minwoo pounted but let you go.

The rest of the boyfriend members showed up . They welcomed you to their house.

 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sorry if i haven't updated in a long time...SO MANY TESTING that i thought i was going to go crazy...But during the testing, all i thought about was this story and my awesome subricbers!!! I will try to update more chapters.....So yeah.....most people want to end up with youngmin in this story BUT you didn't have a moment with all the boyfriend members yet and you need to know why boyfriend got their names...and if you notice, you already had two moments already with kwangmin and now jungmin so whos next.....wait a little longer if you want to know....and i will re-poll the voting thing again...MAYBE the vote will change.....MAYBE IT WONT.......BTW PLZ SUPPORT BOYFRIEND AND THEIR NEW SONG!!!! DON'T THEY LOOK AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! WHEN I FIRST SAW KWANGMIN WITH HIS NEW HAIR I WAS LIKE v(OvO)v *oh yeah kwangmin looks de shekishi* hahhahah.......OH and THANKS FOR READING MY STORY!!!!