Game?!?

Looks Can Be Deceiving

I'm going to type this differently so you guys can understand it better, if you like the other one or this one better tell me!! ARASEO?!?

----------------------------------------------

Donghyun got up from his seat in the kitchen to look outside the window.

"Its getting really late, why don't you stay over here for the night?" Donghyun asked you.

"NO, I can't do that! I can't give you anymore burden than i already did." you told boyfriend.

"You didnt give us ang burden at all!! TONIGHT WAS FUN!!" Hyunseong told you.

"Yeah it was, so please stay," Minwoo said with aeygo.

"Please? Beside its getting really dark and i dont want you to walk around, alone at night." Youngmin added

"I agree with hyung for once in my life, what if bad something happens?" Kwangmin said looking at you.

"Yeah, what if something bad happens and we can't be there to protect you?" Jeongmin asked you.

"You guys don't have to worry about me, it's fine..." you told them.

"You're staying and i'm not taking no as an answer." Kwangmin told you.

"FINE. i'll stay over." You gave up.

"Good girl." Kwangmin said while messing up your hair.

"WOOHOO!!! YAY!!! Wait a minute, Kwangmin, what do you mean when you agree with me for once in your life?!? I come up with pretty good and billiant ideas too!! Youngmin asked Kwangmin.

" sure hyung just continue to think that..." Kwangmin told Youngmin but didn't look at him and continue to mess up you hair.

" Here we go again, stop arguing you two. We have a problem." Minwoo told the everybody.

Kwangmin finally stop and looked up at Minwoo.

"what problem?" Hyunseong spoked up.

"Where is ~~~~ going to sleep?" Minwoo asked.

"Oh, we haven't thought of that." Jeongmin said as he rub the back of his neck.

" agioo, either she is going to share or one of the pair move to the sofa so ~~~~ can sleep in their room, which one do you want ~~~~?" Donghyun asked you.

"SHARE!!!" The rest of boyfriend except Donghyun yelled.

(A/N : there is two reason why they want to share, one is that they dont want to sleep on the sofa. Two is that they want to share with you. AND NO THEY'RE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING ERTED IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE THINK...*v*)

"umm...it's ok you guys, i'll just sleep on the sofa." You told them.

"NO, YOU'RE NOT....you can't." Jeongmin told you.

"Why not?" You asked.

"Beause we said so." Hyunseong told you.

"Beside your back will hurt if you sleep on that horrible sofa."Minwoo told you in a matter of fact like tone.

"FINE!! BUT WHEN I SHARE ROOM WITH YOU AND YOU ASKED ME TO MOVE OVER ,THAN ITS ALL YOUR FAULT FOR ASKING A FATTY TO SHARE ROOM WITH YOU!!" You tolld them.

"That won't happen...and STOP calling yourself fatty got it?!?! You're are not allow to call yourself that around us!! GOT IT?!?" Donghyun told you with a stern look.

"FINE!! but who do i share with? YoungKwang's room...." You asked.

The Jo twin stated to smile brightly.

"Hyunjeong's room..."

Hyunseong and Jeongmin secretly gave each other a high five.

"Or Dongwoo's room?"

"PICK OUR ROOM !!!~~~~ !!!!" MInwoo said with excitement .

"NO!! PICK OUR ROOM!! and you can have all the PIKACHU you want." Youngmin loudly told you.

"YEAH!! Wait a minute..only PIKACHU?? What about Pooh?!?!" Kwangmin asked while turning his attention to Youngmin.

"POOH WILL STAY!! and PIKACHU CAN LEAVE!!" Youngmin told Kwangmin.

"YAH!! If ~~~~ gets my pikachu you pooh goes too!!" Kwangmin told Youngmin.

"FINE!!! ~~~~ instead of pikachu or pooh, you can get a kiss from one of the hot twin." Youngmin said, came closer to you, and  winked at you.

"Agioo so full of himself." Kwangmin said looking away.

Jeongmin came between you and youngmin and pushed Youngmin out of the way.

" ~~~~ dont listen to him!! He'll you!! SO SLEEP IN OUR ROOM!! I will protect you and Hyunseong is really strong so if one of them comes in, he will beat them up ^^. " Jeongmin said  and then pointed to Hyunseong's arm muscles.

You started to blush at their cuteness, not only the Hyunjeong couple but with all of them. How they want a fat and ugly girl to share a room with them, that was all new to you. With them, you want to forget all about your weight and you started to notice that you are developing this feeling toward them. But you didnt know what kind of feeling it was....Is it a feeling that want them to stay with you forever?? 

"FINE!! There is only one way to settle this!!" Donghyun yelled.

Everybody stops to see what the leader was talking about.

"Hyung, what is your idea to solve this?" Minwoo asked

"We will play a game, like in those old dramas where the kings has blind fold and where there are a lot of people surrounding him. The king has to find his lover with the blind fold on." Donghyun started to explain how the game works.

"ah...but usually the "people" are all girls." Minwoo told Donghyun.

" Then i guess everybody except ~~~~ have to dress up as a girl!!" Donghyun told the rest of the members.

"BWOH!!! NO WAY IN HECK!!!" The rest of boyfriend yelled out with their eyes wide opened.

"OK OK THEN!!" Donghyun yelled.

"So what do i do?" You asked Donghyun.

"You will stay in one place when one of us is the king and everybody else is moving around  to confuse the "king". Then when the "king" loses his turn and some one else is king then you will have to move to another place and stay there and you would continue to move to another place if the no one wins the game. But you have to sit or stand still." Donghyun explain to you.

"Then what does the "king" do?" You asked 

"The king has to look for his lover,in this case you. So if he fine someone he will hug that person, if it is you then the "king" and his partner can share a room with you and if the kings hugs someone else then he loses his turn, every one gets one turn but if everybody loses then we start over again." Donghyun told everybody mostly to you.

" So everybody gets a turn...so if...lets say you, Donghyun-shi loses then Minwoo has a chance to win?" You asked to make sure.

"YUP! Because Minwoo shares a room with me." Donghyun smiled at you.

'Ok, i got it!" You told him.

"Then let's START!! can we go by age??" Hyunseong asked.

" I WOULD LOVE THAT!!" Donghyun shouted.

"Aww.. no fair!!" Minwoo pouted.

"YAH!! If i win we can share a room with ~~~~!!" Donghyun shouted.

" Its not that but...hyung...you also at games..." Minwoo told Donghyun

"YAH!! I DO NOT!! RESPECT YOU LEADER!!" Donghyun shouted at Minwoo.

"ARASEO ARASEO!!" Minwoo said playfully.

You started to laugh at their cuteness.

"Ok.. now give me the blind fold." Donghyun asked.

You gave Donghyun the blind fold that Jeongmin gave you but you tied it for him because he couldn't tie it right.

Then everybody started to find a place to hide and you went straight to the corner to hide.

"HYUNG!!  You can go look for us now!" Kwangmin shouted from far away.

"ARASEO!!" Donghyun shouted back.

The rest of BF except ran here and there to confuse the leader. You started to giggle but felt someone next to you. You turned around and saw Jeongmin next to you, smiling.

"Yah, be quiet or Donghyun will find you..." Jeongmin whispered to you.

"araseo..." you whined at him

He turned around and pinched your cheeks and said, "aigoo so cute...but stay quiet ok?" 

"OK..." you answered him.

With that, he then winked at you and went back to the game. Then you felt this feeling, the same feeling you got before when you're with them....

You thought, * no way.....that's not possible...that feeling doesn't belong here anymore* you touch you chest, you feltyour heart rate and it was beating really fast.

When you looked up your eyes where wide opened.

Donghyun shouted, " GOT CHA!!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

OMO guess who he got!!! LOL anyways i am planning to update as much as possible because im on winter break!! SO YEAH!!! OMG did you saw youngmin and hyunseong doing buing buing?? SO KEOPTA!!!! ^^