Going To The Super Market With Donghyun

Looks Can Be Deceiving

SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATE IN A LONG TIME!!! I WROTE THIS WHEN DONT TOUCH MY GIRL CAME OUT BUT I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS....SO SORRY!!! BUT NOW I'LL BE THERE CAME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOT PLEASE SUPPORT BOYFRIEND AND WATCH THEIR NEW MV 5 MILLION TIMES!!! HERE'S THE LINK!!! PPYONG~~~ ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CipF26oiY54&feature=channel_video_title

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!! I'M USUALLY GOOD AT THESE KIND OF GAMES!!(JM)

MAN I SHOULD HAVE THROWN ROCK!(KM)

NO FAIR, I want a rematch!!(MW)

MY PORK....T^T NOOOO.....(HS)

WHY DO I AT THIS KIND OF GAMES(YM)

I WON?!?! I WON ~~~~ I WON!!!!(DH)

You: Congrats DONGHYUN!!

You came and gave him a high five.

You: Now come on...Lets go before the market closes

Donghun: Araseo

Hyunseong: But i really wanted to go with you ~~~~....

You: I'll go with you the next time

Hyunseong: Araseo

Donghyun: Come on ~~~~, its cold outside so bring your jacket

You: Araseo...mom 

with that, you got your jacket, when you turned around Donghyun gave you a smile and took your hand then lead you outside.

Donghyun: Ok....so where do we go?

You: so you don't know where the supermarket is?!?

Donghun: Usually Jeongmin and Hyunseong goes to the supermarket and buys food for us....

You: So you don't know where we're going 

Donghyun: We'll find it somehow, lets look for it.

You just stare at him with a blank expression.

You: * This is really debak*

You and Donghyun walked here and there but got lost.

Donghyun: *agioo...we're lost. What now?!? Should i tell her or not?!?*

You: Yah! WHERE ARE WE?!? Are we lost?!?

Donghyun: NO....maybe...He whispered the last part so you didnt hear him.

You: Should we ask for directions??

Donghyun: NO!! I know where we're going!

You: *agioo...so subborn*

------------------------Back in Boyfriend's House----------------

Minwoo: WHERE ARE THEY?!?

Jeongmin: I bet their lost...

Hyunseong: Yeah...me too....Donghyun never goes with us to the market or even step foot in the kitchen to help us make food...T^T

Youngmin: Agioo...Where are they?? 

Youngmin started to get nervous.

Kwangmin: I'm hungry..

Jeongmin: Here you want some soy milk??

Jeongmin said while handing Kwangmin the soy milk he was drinking.

Kwangmin: Thanks Hyung...

Youngmin: Should we go look for them?

Hyunseong: Nah....They'll be fine...And why are you guys so worried about ~~~~? Your not suppost to care about her.

Kwangmin: But we can't help it, we all fell for her...

Jeongmin: I know but Donghyun said to follow the plan, we can't develop feelings toward her.* But i all really did, it's painful knowing that we can't be together, I'm only here to protect you~~~~...*

-Flashback When Donghyun told Jeongmin to go to his room

Jeongmin's Pov

Donghyun: What happen today? Why did you leave us?

Jeongmin: I left something in my locker, and went to get it and on my way, i saw ~~~~ being bullied. I helped her and that's when you called me to bring her over. * Sorry hyung...I can only tell you half of what really happend, if i told you what really happend, then you would know that i already fell for her.*

Donghyun: really? You did good then..Oh by the way, the boss today asked us to hurry up and be closer friends with her.

Jeongmin: Is that why you asked me to bring her here?

Donghyun: Yep..That's all i want to say, so you can go now.

Jeongmin: araseo..hyung...

- End of Flashback

Youngmin: I'm about to go crazy!!! WHERE ARE THEY?!?!?!?

Kwangmin: Hyung, calm down...They are going to be fine.Donghyun is with ~~~~.

Youngmin: That's what I'm worried about..Donghyun is bad with direction..What if they...

Kwangmin gave Youngmin that look.

Youngmin: Fine! But if they don't come back soon, I'm going to looks for them myself.

--------------Where you and Donghyun were------------------------------

Your Pov.

You: We been here already! Look we passed that coffee shop 5 times!! We're walking in circles.

You said pointing to this coffee shop.

Donghyun: Wow this place does.....

Donghyun stopped and stare at your angered face.

Donghyun: Wait, NO!!! We didn't!  By the way how can you tell if we passed this coffee shop 5 times?

You: Oh I don't know maybe all coffee shop has the same guy drinking his coffee in the EXACT PLACE??!!!!?! Can we just ask for direction.

Donghyun: I told you, we'll find it sooner or later.

You: *agioo, why is he so stuborn?*

After passing here and there you and Donghyun FINALLY reached the Market.

Donghyun: I TOLD YOU THAT I CAN FIND IT!!! You got to trust me more, my lady.

You just gave him that look.

Donghyun: Now lets quickly go buy the supplies that we need and head home.

You: Araseo

Donghyun took you hand and ran in. You started to blush because you were still not use to the skinship boyfriend gives you.

Donghyun: Ok, what do we want to eat today?

Donghyun said looking at you.

You: lets buy some rice with pork to make pork cutlet for Hyunseong. He looks like he really want to eat it.

Donghyun: He has that look for everything....

You both started to laugh until Donghyun saw the dobbokki, his eyes started to sparkle.

Donghyun: THAT DOBBOKKI I WANT!!!  BUY IT FOR ME ~~~~!!! And can you cook it for me too??

You: Sure, whatever you want ^^

Donghyun: OMG I LOVE YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Donghyun then gave to a bear hug and ran to the dobbokki and attacked it into the cart.

You and Donghyun happily brought your food for dinner and went back home. On your way home, you saw a gutair shop, you stop and stared at it, you always wanted to play the gutair, but didn't want to bother your parents for money to have lessons even though your RICH...Donghyun notice that you had stop walking and went back to where you were, he notice that your eyes were glued on that gutair shop.

Donghyun: Do you like gutair?

You: I lOVE IT...

Donghyun: Do you know how to play it?

You: I wish

You pouted.

Donghyun: Want me to teach you?

You stopped pouting and turned your attention away from the gutairs and focus on Donghyun's eyes. Your eyes sparkled with hope.

Donghyun: Of cousre i do, i even have 3 in my room. I can teach you if you want...

You hugged Donghyun tightly after hearing that he will teach you. At first the hug felt weird to him, but he started to like it and hugged you back. You Boke the hug and gave him the brightest smile at him.

You started to skip down the street to where Boyfriend's home was. you turned around and yelled.

You: THANK SO MUCH!!! DONGHYUN-SHI!! 

Donghyun saw and just simle to himself.

Donghyun: * She's makeing it hard for me to not fall in love with her!! Now i know why the others are like that to her when she's around.*

You and Donghyun reached home to only to see Youngmin running out of the house with his arms wide open. He hugged to with woried eyes.

Youngmin: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?! I WAS SO WORRIED!!!

You: We had trouble looking for the Market....

Donghyun look away with a gulity look.

You: BUT we found it, so you don't have to worry.

Kwangmin stepped out of the house and pulled Youngmin away.

Kwangmin: Down boy 

Kwangmin said faceing Youngmin with a stern look making Youngmin pout. Then he turn his attention to you.

Kwangmin: we have been trying to tell him that you guys were fine but he insisted that we should look for you guys if anything bad happened.

You: You know i have Donghyun with me right? Why would you think something bad is going to happen?

Youngmin: Well..you see...um...

You: Well..um..what?

Youngmin: You may never know, you might get lost becasue Donghyun hyung is bad with directions!!!

Donghyun: HEY!! I AM NOT!!!

Jeongmin came out of the house and put a hand on Donghyun's shoulder.

Jeongmin: Hyung, YOU ARE BAD WITH DIRECTIONS!!

Hyunseong came in the argument.

Hyunseong: He's right Jeongmin...He's not bad with directions, he's HORRIBLE with directions.

Everybody started laughing. Until you notice Donghyun looked pink with embarrassment .

You: ok you guys, stop with the playful argument with the poor leader and come in and help me make dobbokki and pork cutlet for Hyunseong.

Hyunseong: YOU BROUGHT PORK CUTLET FOR ME!?!?!

You: yeah, you looked like you really wanted to eat it.

Hyunseong: I DO!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I COULDE JUST KISS YOU!!

Right after he said that he pulled you to a bear hug and kiss your cheek.

The rest of the night was filled with food and laughter. After eating and playing around, Youngmin showed you the rest of the house. And since it was getting late Boyfriend told you to sleep over their house.