Perfect Candidate

Hello My Sweetheart!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo was now a successful businessman and president of Kim’s Corporation. With the five years that passed, many things had happened in his life. He became more mature, serious especially when it comes to relationship and became more responsible after the death of his father. That is why some people even started to call him the “Aloof- Cold King”. But he was really opposite when he is with Hyemi. The cold and distant became the warm-hearted man when it comes to his precious daughter. It seemed that the only exception to his aloofness to girls was his child.

 

On the other hand, Hyemi has now turned into a beautiful and lovable princess of the Kim’s. Everyone was fond of her cuteness and no one can resist to her unbelievable charm. And since she is now growing up, there are so many things that the little girl was curious about like ‘why is the sky blue?’ how came the roses are red?’ and some other things that the other child wanted to know.

 

But then one day, one serious question popped up.

 

“Grandma, where is my mom?”

 

A question that everyone in the Kim’s household has feared about. No one dared to answer that question even Mrs. Kim because that it was only to be answered by his father. One night, when Myungsoo was tucking Hyemi into bed, the question again popped up.

 

“Appa, where is omma? Why do I have not seen her?” The little girl sleepily said.

 

“Well, your mom and I had got into a huge misunderstanding in the past.” He lied.

 

“But why she hasn’t seen me? Does she love me?” The little girl asked who that looks would cry in an instant.

 

“Of course, she loves you very much. Who would not love this cute and lovable princess? So don’t cry, baby. Don’t worry, she will going to see you soon. So promise me you’ll be a good girl, so omma would not be mad when she sees you soon, okay?” He comforted the child.

 

“Okay. Good night.” Hyemi said when she stopped sobbing. Myungsoo then left the room to let the girl sleep.

 

‘Oh, crap! Why did I lie? How am I supposed to find her “mom”?’ He scratched the back of his head wondering why he told her daughter a big lie.

 

The next day, Hyemi eagerly got up from her bed to wake up her sleeping father. She nudged him who is sleeping peacefully at his bed. “Appa! Appa! Wake up, appa!” She yelled at her father. Myungsoo then bolted up from his sleep as soon as he heard his daughter’s sharp voice. He even thought that his eardrums were damaged because of the high volume of her voice.

 

“Yah, Hyemi. Why did you do that?” He said trying to stop his boiling temper to the innocent child. He looked so pissed off. The innocent child stared at him, sensing his anger but looking at those cute and adorable eyes, his anger had fade away.

 

“My baby is so cute.” He said as he patted her head. He then let the child sit on his lap.

 

“Why did you wake your appa that early, Kim Hyemi?” He asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter