Family's Moment

Hello My Sweetheart!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo knocked the door of Hyemi’s room. He heard a cheerful laughter and merry giggles. He is so sure that the two are having a good time inside. He knocked the door again and Suzy opened it.

 

“You are really having a good time, isn’t it? Especially my little princess.” He is very happy to see his lovely daughter being happy. It was the first time he saw her having a natural and candid smile, though she was always seen being a very bubbly child.

 

“I told omma all the things about me when she wasn’t with us.” The child replied joyously.

 

“She told me all the things. And I think, you really do a great job, raising her.” She praised him. He was really great rising the child because she grew up with a good attitude and manners unlike those she often see on children today.

 

“Thank you.” He smiled back. “By the way, granny told me to pick you up. Dinner’s ready.” He said and carried Hyemi. He exited the room, leaving Suzy. She looked at the room. Pictures of her were displayed on the bedside table. The toys, according to the child, came from her. By the thoughts of it, she can really feel the child’s hunger for a mother’s love and she really feel how much he cared for his child.

 

“Suji-ah.” A voice cracked her thoughts. It was Myungsoo. She was looking at his direction. Her wavy hair swayed as she looked at him. And he, on the other hand, stood in awe. He did not know why the woman has that effect on him.

 

“The dinner’s ready. You should come and eat with us. My mom wants to know you.” He said informally. He hoped that she did not saw his state earlier.

 

“Your mother?” She asked again.

 

“Yes. I’m sorry I did not inform you about it. She is here living with us. Don’t worry, she knows our act.” He continued like he was reading her mind. “Let’s go!” He led her to the dining area of the mansion. Suzy kept staring at the adorned style of the house. The house was really elegant with a British style feel. She was in awed by the attractive place.

 

Myungsoo and Suzy arrived at the dining area where Mrs. Kim and Hyemi are waiting for them. She seated beside Hyemi and Myungsoo seated on the left beside his mom. She could feel the intentional glares of Mrs. Kim on her. She stayed quiet and tried to ignore her and only focused on Hyemi, eating beside her. Then suddenly, Myungsoo’s mother spoke up.

 

“Suji-ah, so how have you been?” The elder woman asked her. She looked at the elder woman nervously. She then looked at Myungsoo to help him what to do with that sudden question. He noticed that she was very anxious and confused on what to do, so to not let their plan to be very obvious to Hyemi, he took into action.

 

“Mom, you know that Suji is very busy on her job at Europe.” He blurted out. He knows that his mom wanted to know the real information about her.

 

“Really? So how about her family? I have not known where are her family and how are they doing? And her job, may I know what it is again?” Mrs. Kim asked her straightly. Suzy started to feel panicky again. She really did not know what to do. She eyed Myungsoo. The two have an eye contact and appeared to read each other’s mind. She looked at him for the last time and then looked at the child who was innocently looking at her.

 

“I am a designer at Europe and about my family--” She breathed heavily. “They are doing fine. And mom, we can have talk later if you wish too, to know what I have been.” She said straightly though nervousness was still flowing through her whole body.

 

“Okay. It would be great since we have a lot to talk about.” Mrs. Kim said grinning at her. It seemed that she liked her straight answer. She smiled nervously at her then looked at Myungsoo who was eating his food and did not bother to look at her. She then looked at the little girl beside her who already got a messy face while eating her food.

 

“Baby, what happened to you?” She grabbed the table napkin and wiped it to the child’s messy face. She could not help but to laugh at her and it brought down her tension.

 

“I—I’m eathing fhorod.” The child said incoherently. She was munching her food.

 

“What? I don’t understand what you say.” She could not help but to laugh because she really did not understand what she said.

 

“She said she was eating her food. You two look cute together.” Myungsoo bursted out. He was laughing at the scene. She looked at him and smiled. She saw his first genuine smile and she could not help but to be amused at the sudden change of his personalities. He can be cold sometimes and then he can be turned to a warm and sweet person.

 

“Well, it seemed that the two are not the only cute here but also the guy. You three really looked good and cute together.” Mrs. Kim said and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter