Born This Way

Hello My Sweetheart!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The two rode on the car and travel to their next destination. Awkward atmosphere covered the ride. Suzy was only looking at her side window and Myungsoo was fiddling his phone. Suddenly, he remembered some things regarding to their act. On the same time, she remembered that she have to ask him why he knew her.

 

“Sir.”

 

“Suji.”

 

They both said and looked at each other at the same time. He smiled when he heard how she named him. He thought that they should put away those formalities while being together and her acting as Hyemi’s mother.

 

“You first. And by the way, you should start putting away those formalities especially when in front of Hyemi.” He told her.

 

Suzy nodded. “Myungsoo-ah, may I know how do you know me?” She questioned the guy sitting beside her.

 

“Do you not really remember me?” He asked back. It seemed that she did not remember him and what had happened before. She looked confused on what he said. “So you really not remembered the guy you bumped few years ago, handling a baby with a flustered face?” He laughed when he thought of the memories.

 

“I really do not---Oh you!” She exclaimed as she remembered when she was rushing to a job before and bumped into a man, being flustered with a baby in his arms. “Was that really you? You seemed a bit--”

 

“A bit more handsome?” He continued and moved closely while staring into each other’s face. Being so intimately close with each other, Suzy moved back. She felt that blood was rushing to her face.

 

“No. But seriously, how do you find me?” She crossed her arms. Myungsoo is becoming more amused at the woman because most of the women he met was very sophisticated and elegant, mannered while her even at the first time meeting with each other, is very comfortable despite of his intimidating image.

 

“At that time, you dropped a picture of yourself and then when Hyemi asked me who her mother is, I told her it was you. And if you want to know how did I find you? Ask my men to know it.” He referred his men since they were the one who found her.

 

“Okay. So how about you? There is something you want to say, right?” She stated.

 

“Yes. And about that, I think you already learned that you will be living with us right?” He spoke. Shocked was shown to Suzy’s face. She forgot that it will be also part of their act.

 

“I am sorry but I haven’t packed my things.” She responded with a sly smile on her face.

 

“Don’t worry about that. It is only a minor problem. You don’t have to worry about it.” He voiced out to her. Their travel went for about twenty minutes. When they arrive at the dress shop, Suzy is really spellbound with the beautiful dresses around her. It was her first time to go in that place for the reason that she cannot afford to buy those dresses and she is a very busy person.

 

“Excuse me!” Myungsoo told the approaching sales lady. “Dress her beautifully. I want her to be elegantly looking.” He whispered to the sales lady. The saleslady smiled and walked to Suzy. She checked her from head to toe and then went to another room. She went back having five dresses at her hand.

 

“Ma’am, can you try this dress?” The saleslady gave her white dress with a belt design on the waist. She examined the details of it. It had very simple designs that make it stood out. It is a bateau-neck lined knee-length dress.

 

Suzy tried it on the fitting room and it fitted to her body perfectly. When she saw herself on the mirror, she really did not recognize herself. ‘Is this really me? I never know I could be like this beautiful.’ She thought. She never imagined that she would be like one of the princesses in the fairy tales she was reading when young.

 

“Ma’am, are you done? Does it fit?” The saleslady asked, breaking her thoughts.

 

“Y-yes. I’m done.” Then the curtain of the fitting room, rolled up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter